Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage (44876 Views)

Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by sixtuschimere: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
See Transformation

Could you recognize this young girl?Check out the stunning new look of Ese Oruru, the girl that was abducted for child marriage sometimes ago.

Pix Source: Owen Nro

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/check-out-stunning-new-look-of-ese.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice shoes. How's her baby?

14 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by ever811(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
its OK...at least she has escape the torment of "buran tashi"..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Ayoswit(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
she looks gud

6 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK, next story

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by otukpo(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
She looks good. Lovely gown.

But i hope she is not trying to spoil her complexion with cream as the patches on her knees are not looking good.

17 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucky escape from buran tasheed KOBOKO of SLS.

10 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Up Yinusa Yellow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yinusa yellow is doing a fantastic job

10 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Young03(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
see her koka kola knee
after they will say its skin toning not bleaching

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Howmon: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello Bae!!! This kind of dressing use to dismantle relationship. Yunusa is waiting for you outside. You af join bad gang

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by CowHard: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mehn I chose this one compared to what that religion turned her into

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by mytime24(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
d lord is good

i thank God for her life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by MrTeCO(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
front page please....

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Blue3k(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pedophilia rampant these guys made this criminaliy part of their culture. Kidnapping, rape and foreful conversation. If you don't remember she was taken to Kano. Murder enthusiasts, pedophilia enablers and hypocrites all around.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2016
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Scream(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Hnmm...I see just one thing.#Street!
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by mrintellectual(m): 2:32am On Nov 09, 2016
What an ignorant and insincere comment!
Off point

kropotkin2:
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Funjosh(m): 3:02am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

It's normal for people like you to believe while it is abnormal for the rest of us to believe.

27 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Slikbae: 3:09am On Nov 09, 2016
You need tetracycline or any drug that reduces mental retardation.
kropotkin2:

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Slikbae: 3:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Beware if that religion.

7 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Pavore9: 3:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Is it not the same girl they lied she "willingly" converted to Islam? They are free to enforce whatever they believe in on their daughters but not on girls whose foundation and aspirations do not align with theirs.

8 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 09, 2016
fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by wite111(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Nobe this girl be person wet the guy wet carry am run go north that time talk say e dey happy then?Compare her now and then,when u think say she dey happy pass?

6 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by FrankOguns(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmmm. Islam! So na this small girl they want turn to their wife.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Flakosixfive(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
Your education was an awful waste of time and money. I do genuinely hope you are joking.

28 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by veekid(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016

Islam is a religion of peace..... maa salam

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by herzern(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope She's been rehabilitated....

The trauma is enormous.....

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Sharon6(f): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow!! Say NO to child marriage.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Proffdada: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
is either this person was born stupid or stupidity became personified shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos / Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.