Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye (1124 Views)

Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by tolustx(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
It is that time of the year again, when we celebrate the gift of God for the world in our own generation.
Born on the 2nd of March 1942, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God celebrates his 74th birthday today. Please drop ur greetings for him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by AmordeDios: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Api bday to Daddy GO!!! u've been a blessing to thousands of life both home and abroad, so we celebrate with you on this ur special day

FTC no be beans ooooo

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe and missyb3 please dont spoil my joy nao push this thing to FP... let it be my first ever FTC.. abeg i wan break the jinx or shey na lalasticlala dey do me wey i no know?

Please like if you are in support to move to FP PASTOR EA ADEBOYE is a rear gem.[color=#000099][/color][size=14[code][/code]pt][/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2016
HBD baba, may God strengthen u sir as u age more . Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by kaima1984(f): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Happiest birthday to a great man of God,wullnp
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by not4sure(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Happy birthday to you Pastor E.A Adeboye
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye by jacabi(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Happy birthday Sir! I wish you more strength, more grace, more anointing and good health. Likewise, I wish myself happy birthday!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / The Enlightenment / The Lord's Chosen Is 14 Years Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.