Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k (1868 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by goonsmi: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Good Morning Bizlanders,

I am considering setting up a computer training center and other related services business in a state capital in the Southwest region of Nigeria ( not Lagos). My primary targeted market are the tertiary institution students and the secondary school students on holiday or after school.

These are the items I believed I may need for a start for now

1. sets of tokunbo desktop computers .

I am thinking of starting with 10 systems and I currently have 2 CPUs and 2 laptops outside of my capital.

2. 1 printer ( tokunbo)

3. 1 photocopy machine

4. 1 generating set ( brand new diesel engine)

5. fans

6. furniture

7. office rent ( This may take as much as 100k)

This will be my first time of setting up a business and I will appreciate all useful and helpful tips from you Bislanders.
Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by fidellamo(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2016
goonsmi:
Good Morning Bizlanders,

I am considering setting up a computer training center and other related services business in a state capital in the Southwest region of Nigeria ( not Lagos). My primary targeted market are the tertiary institution students and the secondary school students on holiday or after school.

I am thinking of starting with 10 systems and I currently have 2 CPUs and 2 laptops outside of my capital.

2. 1 printer ( tokunbo)

3. 1 photocopy machine

5. fans

6. furniture

This will be my first time of setting up a business and I will appreciate all useful and helpful tips from you Bislanders.

Nice one but you skipped a very essential part.

You did not make mention of the resource persons you will use since you said the primary target is training.

Most times, this is where people find it difficult and eventually get it all wrong.

You have to factor this in from the very beginning and address issues like:

What courses will be available for prospective students?

How many resource persons will I need to effectively carry out the training of these courses.

How will they get remuneration? Full time? Per class? Percentage of students fees? Etc.

How will your training materials be gotten? Will you provide them for the resource persons with a scheduled scheme of work? (Most preferable) Or Will the resource persons provide them? (Least preferable and more expensive).

For you to be able to run a successful computer training school, you have to adequately address these issues.

Will stop here for now.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by goonsmi: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
fidellamo:

Nice one but you skipped a very essential part.

You did not make mention of the resource persons you will use since you said the primary target is training.

Most times, this is where people find it difficult and eventually get it all wrong.

You have to factor this in from the very beginning and address issues like:

What courses will be available for prospective students?

How many resource persons will I need to effectively carry out the training of these courses.

How will they get remuneration? Full time? Per class? Percentage of students fees? Etc.

How will your training materials be gotten? Will you provide them for the resource persons with a scheduled scheme of work? (Most preferable) Or Will the resource persons provide them? (Least preferable and more expensive).

For you to be able to run a successful computer training school, you have to adequately address these issues.

Will stop here for now.

Cheers!

Thank you so much sir . You have raised a very important issue and i have considered some of these already and work is ongoing on them .

1. we intend to employ 1 fulltime trainer for now and hoping to increase the number later

2. Our primary target for now is to start with some basic computer based courses and later go advanced as the business stabilized.

3. The training materials will definitely be provided by the mgt.

God bless u bro.
Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by darexkey(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
which state is your office located? i'm an ICT consultant and run an ICT company here in Osun state. Let's see what we can do together
Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by goonsmi: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2016
darexkey:
which state is your office located? i'm an ICT consultant and run an ICT company here in Osun state. Let's see what we can do together

we will get to you if your service is needed.
Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by Obatechnologies(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
goonsmi:
Good Morning Bizlanders,
2. 1 printer ( tokunbo)
3. 1 photocopy machine
5. fans
6. furniture

I have a ICT training center in Ilorin, opposite college of education. I have a friend that wants to sell 4 complete desktop computers. 1GB 80GB, 2.0GHZ
you can message me on WhatsApp 08068862164 for details.
Re: He Want To Set Up A Computer Training Center With 400k by goonsmi: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
^^^^ OK.

(1) (Reply)

I Need PET Cosmetic Jars In Lagos Please / Business Opportunity For The Serious Minded Only / Psalm To Get Money | Psalms To Obtain Favour | Fast & Effective Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.