Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

This Is The Ridicule APC Liars Has Brought Themselves Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Ridicule APC Liars Has Brought Themselves Into (536 Views)

I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / Ndi -igbo Have Turned Their Selves To Object Of National Ridicule. / Buhari’s Delay In Making Appointments Exposing Us To Ridicule-apc Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Ridicule APC Liars Has Brought Themselves Into by Faitholu(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
I came across this on a popular social media, it is funny but factual. When liars are fond of what they know best, nobody would take them serious.

Lai Mohammed: I need your advice professor Soyinka, a professor like you is trying to take over my job
Soyinka: Lai, what might be the problem?
Lai Mohammed: I am not happy Sir
Soyinka: May I know why?
Lai Mohammed: The Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is now taking over my job, soon I may not have a job again
Soyinka: How that?
Lai Mohammed: I have only told 5 lies this month but just one lie that Osinbajo told has over powered all my lies. He said No new road has been built by FG in the past 10 years and everyone is now talking about it
Soyinka: That is all?
Lai Mohammed: Yes, please advise me sir
Soyinka: The situation is ziphonical of the Dim dun of the cratus inseminational tuition that anthropoilise the evicusciolgy of democratic inlevidum to abject the institutional gremalia perpendicular affriadica aplexus intemudum picusar interviascological madness that evisuciate the amalatalogy of propagated aprisiliphy intandum
Lai Mohammed: Okay sir
Soyinka: You see, the zomilisation of emanerism that cratulate impectus inferedum to grativat impediustism of lies can cromolotise the fabricalology infredimisile kuntom
Lai Mohammed: Okay Sir
Soyinka: Tell me what you have learnt from my advice?
Lai Mohammed: Please sir, I want to shit, where is the toilet?
Soyinka: Eject yourself from this room and migrate to the gravitational direction in the right of the empirical alley and you will see a physical entry to eject your metabolism.
Lai Mohammed: Please I have to be on my way now sir, I have an appointment with the minister of Finance, I will come tomorrow sir
Soyinka: What of the toilet?
Lai Mohammed: I will shit when I get there
Re: This Is The Ridicule APC Liars Has Brought Themselves Into by DaBullIT(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Ese Oruru Story Has Pushed Olajumoke's Tale Into Oblivion / Melaye Begs Senators To Patronise 'made In Nigeria Girls' / Gov. Yahya Bello Awaits The Corpse Of The Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.