Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny (1158 Views)

How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / Why There Is No Muslim In Igbo Land / No Muslim Can Justify That Quran Teaches Violence – Most Reverend Idowu-fearon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Nina4u(f): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
In Muslim paradise .........................
Oh, yes. Well, Muslim Paradise is described in the Quran in very plain words. And in surat Mouhammed, surat number 47, verse 15, and I am reading from the Quran, so anyone who is watching could go back to the Quran and make sure that I have said that correctly... The description of Paradise which have been promised, it said in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed. Rivers of milk, of which the taste never changes. Rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink . And rivers of clarified honey.
There are in for them in every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their lord. So in the Muslim Paradise you'll find rivers of waters, rivers of milk, and rivers of wine. The most interesting thing, that the Quran forbids drinking alcohol.
It's forbidden in any Islamic society to drink alcohol. No whiskey, no wine permitted. But in Paradise it will not be bottles, it will be rivers. You drink, and you drink, and you drink, and you drink. One time I asked a Muslim friend, "How come?" The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."
Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do."
Now .. if all good muslims are in paradise ...who will cook for them ? Infidel afghans I heard they cook excellent camel balls ... Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?

If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him..." And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.
And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they will they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So women is sex slaves?? There is no good muslim women and muslim women has no paradise but being sex slavesSo, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise......
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Amberon: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
religion of sex.
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Annunaki(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Amberon:
religion of sex perverts.

Edited smiley
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Amberon:
religion of sex.
Tell me you hate sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by misreal(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2016
i cant serve a GOD i cant trust my nine yr old daughter with
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by tartar9(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
i cant serve a GOD i cant trust my nine yr old daughter with
Yes o,you shouldn't especially to one crucified rapist lunatic they call 'prince of peace'
" So now, kill all the male children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man.
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves"

1 Like

Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by tartar9(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
are you saying there is something inherently evil about alcohol that forever makes your crucified god so scared of it.even after this life,your god still demands your worship.Islam simply says you'd be with your wife/wives in paradise,you xtians are the ones obsessed with some imaginary virgins as a result the silly idea of you having to shout and dance around your god's throne with a heavy trumpet for all eternity.eeyah... see punishment sad

1 Like

Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by misreal(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
tartar9:

Yes o,you shouldn't especially to one crucified rapist lunatic they call 'prince of peace'
" So now, kill all the male children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man.
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves"
hahaahahaahah,a rapist prince of peace??funny...keep fooling yourself...lol......
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Maamin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
tartar9:
are you saying there is something inherently evil about alcohol that forever makes your crucified god so scared of it.even after this life,your god still demands your worship.Islam simply says you'd be with your wife/wives in paradise,you xtians are the ones obsessed with some imaginary virgins as a result the silly idea of you having to shout and dance around your god's throne with a heavy trumpet for all eternity.eeyah... see punishment sad

You must be shameless to have insinuated the bold. When will you Muslims learn to admit the truth?
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by yinkarh187(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rubbish post.. Was it mentioned in d Quran dat d wine will be alcoholic. Allah prohibits anything that will change our normal sanity state. And as for ur 2nd point, u quoted diff quranic verses for ur 1st point but cldnt find only 1 to buttress d 2nd point. Go nd read more urslf nd stop don't following ur pastor blindly
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Nina4u(f): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2016
yinkarh187:
Rubbish post.. Was it mentioned in d Quran dat d wine will be alcoholic. Allah prohibits anything that will change our normal sanity state. And as for ur 2nd point, u quoted diff quranic verses for ur 1st point but cldnt find only 1 to buttress d 2nd point. Go nd read more urslf nd stop don't following ur pastor blindly
im not i am hard core beliver in God i git testemonies without going to church sunday is not a sabbath day but saturday is ..but im working thouse days but i thank God for everything in my life nomatter if its bad there is ppl havin it worse oo
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by Nina4u(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2016
yinkarh187:
u didnt read what i wrote erlier yes e go b rivers of wine ..muslim paradise is a delution febricaded by the phedofile Muhammed
Re: Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny by yinkarh187(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Nina4u:
im not i am hard core beliver in God i git testemonies without going to church sunday is not a sabbath day but saturday is ..but im working thouse days but i thank God for everything in my life nomatter if its bad there is ppl havin it worse oo
and u take joy in fallacies in other religions..as I said earlier research more before giving verdict

(1) (Reply)

This Tree Refused To Be Cut Down In Agbor Delta State / 20 Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters You Have To See To Believe. / Will There Be Tears In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.