Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge (450 Views)

Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / I Will Design A Basic Company Website For 20 People Free Of Charge / " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Now that i got your attention, pardon me if I've exploited your curiosity... Please read on...

WEB DEVELOPER FOR HIRE AT 35% OF STANDARD RATE

Hello, My name's Yemi. I'm a self-taught web developer.

I know:
HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL, SEO implementation.

Previous employment skills:
Marketing and Sales, Customer Relation, and Market Assessment.

My intention is to build a Project Portfolio for job interviews. Presently, i have nil.

So here goes:

Outsource your project to me and i'll charge you only 35% of the standard/usual rate developers charge. The 35% is overhead expenses on communication with client over project progress and transport to/from client.

Yes, there's a catch:
I'll work ONLY on projects i deem WON'T last more than 4 weeks.
Consequent to a signed agreement, i will include in comments at the end of a script or page i work on, the following:
My contribution to the page or script
My name in full,
My phone number,
My email address.
Yes... proof that i , in the least, participated in building the project and my exact contribution.
(This condition is, however, negotiable.)

As stated earlier, at no more than 35% of standard/usual rates.

Alternatively, I can work as a Web Developer in a web development firm.

Or, I can fill an Intern position in a web development company. But with pay (transport fare, at least).

'Looking forward to responses.

Sincerely,

TheWebDeveloper.
Email: webdeveloper_and_programmer@yahoo.com

PS:
To those arrogant Know-it-alls, keep your comments to yourself. Constructive criticisms are welcome, however.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Available On Bamwase Today. / Sales Representative Needed For Only 2days In Warri 27th And 28th / Julius Berger Nigeria Project Manager – Petrochemical Plant Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.