Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) (40423 Views)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Two Cross River Corpers Wed (Photos) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol... Is that guy related to bats
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Towncrier247:
A Malaysian shared these photos on Facebook of an African man getting married to a Malaysian woman. We wrote 'alleged' because they didn't specify his country but the comments, including ones from Malaysian women who are married to Nigerian men, were mostly positive. The translation reads:

"Congratulations to kelantan this girl who tie the knot today in a marriage with the outside. Skin Color is not important, the size of each other love is." See more photos after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/photos-from-wedding-between-alleged.html
All that I see is a black image with a woman leaning on it, must be the black guy right?
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mamawin(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
SenorMcSlyl:
Hmmm...i'm a nice guy, let me be your prince charming
who? me? you are so funny
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Visa things on point. But the man too black chai, Including his eyes. Noob Saibot.
lol mortal kombart tins
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hope u find what you looking for
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
the guy is a g boy......... gbam!!!!
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
u sure say this no be kidnapping of ESE brother by the. malesia woman
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
They're going to have very cute kids....me love exotic kids. Kids with parents from different/multiple continents. Congrats to them.

Not all biracial or multiracial children turn out to be good looking.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by cornel994(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

People are saying the chanting "the guy is black o", have we been so brainwashed to despise anything black?

When did black people come to be expected "not to be black"? shocked

Of late, I see even men in their 50s suddenly looking yellow, do we hate black skin so much?

I never hear white people say some of them is too white.

Na wa o.

Sad.

Wen next u decide to take evry little thing serious...don't quote me
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
cornel994:

Wen next u decide to take evry little thing serious...don't quote me
Lol. I quoted you as school prefect of dark skin "ridiculers". grin cheesy. But seriously your comments in a public forum like this can affect people. Some teenagers already feel seen as not beautiful because they have no fair skin like some of her friends who guys always chat up, leaving her out. Some people are impressionable and just beginning to find their way in life. Some are on this forum.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by cornel994(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
AreaFada2:
Lol. I quoted you as school prefect of dark skin "ridiculers". grin cheesy. But seriously your comments in a public forum like this can affect people. Some teenagers already feel seen as not beautiful because they have no fair skin like some of her friends who guys always chat up, leaving her out. Some people are impressionable and just beginning to find their way in life. Some are on this forum.
dude I am dark skinned and PROUD...I wudnt be held responsible for someone kilin himsef/hersef fr being black, like der created themselves
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2016
scachy:

Don't mind our people and inferiority complex.
Nigeria is far better than most of Asian countries.except that they have better leaders than us.
chei my ppl can console diasef
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2016
birmingham04:
My guy you wicked ooo. I really like your mentality our people believed that all white people are rich talkless of coloured people. Even most educated people in Nigeria we call Chinese and Indians white people. Asians are not white they are coloured people.
they make TV car palm oyel even toothpick. what do you non coloured make
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2016
AreaFada2:

People are chanting "the guy is black o", have we been so brainwashed to despise anything black?

When did black people come to be expected "not to be black"? shocked

Of late, I see even men in their 50s suddenly looking yellow, do we hate black skin so much?

I never hear white people say some of them is too white.

Na wa o.

Sad.
yes
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Alwaystruth:
You are the only sensible Nigerian in this forum. Our people are so stupid that they lick the yansh of anything
in white skin even Asians that we are almost better of than them. That fat Malaysian woman you see in that picture despite her size and age must be a widow and has certainly nothing special to offer the guy. when you holds Malaysia citizenship ,you still needs visa before you can travel to Europe and America and passes same hurdles Nigerian passes before traveling to Europe and America. Its high time Nigerians and other blacks stop this unnecessary inferiority complex before other races. What most Nigerians don't know is that Asians including China ,Japan and Koreas are not white and never call themselves white. Moreover if that guy is a Christian he must have converted to Islam before the marriage was allowed to hold. Don't ask me why, because i live in Indonesia and have been in Malaysia and Singapore countless times and know their traditions and customs. Be yourself and huzzle harder for there is no free bread anywhere in the world. Rich Malaysian or Indonesian or Asian woman will never meet black man and allow him to visit his house before you talk of marriage. I mean real rich Asian woman. Is more easier to marry rich American and European woman than to marry rich Asian-Malaysian and Indonesian woman,etc. Rich Korean woman is more accessible to black man than Malaysian.So,the guy didn't hammar anything.
Wetin you find go Singapore and Malaysia and Indonesia. why you no guzzle for Africa. Mr non white

1 Like

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2016
mamawin:
who told you. only stupid girls do.
all girls are silly then
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by scachy(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
mikolo80:
chei my ppl can console diasef

Have u been to countries lik Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India,Sri Lanka, Lebanon? Visit any of these countries Where more than 10 persons sleeps in one room in their own country.then you ll begin to appreciate Nigeria.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
scachy:

Have u been to countries lik Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India,Sri Lanka, Lebanon? Visit any of these countries Where more than 10 persons sleeps in one room in their own country.then you ll begin to appreciate Nigeria.
have you been to Malaysia Indonesia Korea (south o), Macau. Hong Kong. visit any of these countries and you will know why the guy marry fatty bom bom. yeah and Singapore, don't forget Singapore
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by scachy(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2016
mikolo80:
have you been to Malaysia Indonesia Korea (south o), Macau. Hong Kong. visit any of these countries and you will know why the guy marry fatty bom bom. yeah and Singapore, don't forget Singapore

Lol.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Not all biracial or multiracial children turn out to be good looking.
for example?
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kakamorufu:
for example?
Why do you need examples?
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mayoralex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
bettercreature:
The best he can get is 2yrs visa and residential permit! they dont give out their passport,If you like spend 1 million years there or born triplet.You will never get their passport
Dont say what you're not sure about bro... Getting Malaysian passport is quite difficult these days,but if u marry a well meaning Malaysian, especially from east Malaysia u will get IC after 5years and can apply for passport which takes few months to be delivered because of your connection and also few ringits involved.. I'm dating a Malaysian, and most of my guys are already married to Malaysians. The problem why it seems like its difficult to get nice visa after marriage is because most of our guys here get married to uneducated and jobless Malaysian woman that have been rejected by their local men. Tell me how u expect the immigration to give long duration visa to a man that has no prove of income and his wife also no income. Only sit at home and work online together.. For ur information bro, among 3 of my tight guys married to Malaysian women,2 already got red passport and the other one got IC alalready. One of the ones with Malaysian passport is a dato already.The key to getting full marriage benefits is finding a rich and well connected woman and the rest na story. Myself also have been with a few poor Malaysian ladies,but finally oluwa give me one wey be money machine and very loving ... Hope u understand me in a right way bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.