Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? (759 Views)

My Toshiba Laptop With Window Xp Is Not Booting. / How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From An Old Compact Computer / How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From A Old Compact Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by goodnature: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
I know how to format. Pls kindly guide me concerning how I can use WINDOW XP to repair my laptop. Thanks!
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
You need to be specific, what do you want to repair? If it is an hardware issue then forget it.
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by goodnature: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
You need to be specific, what do you want to repair? If it is an hardware issue then forget it.

It is software. I actually know how to format but I don't wan't to lose some information. Pls kindly guide me concerning how I can use WINDOW XP to repair the Operating system. Thanks!
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by horllamy(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2016
goodnature:

It is software. I actually know how to format but I don't wan't to lose some information. Pls kindly guide me concerning how I can use WINDOW XP to repair the Operating system. Thanks!

All you need is to find window xp CD, insert it den, follow the instruction after pressing F8 to agree den you see the follow command: Esc don't repair, R: to repair, den you will press R to repair...... It will repair without loss any file.
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by luthorcorp: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
do ppl still use xp?
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by horllamy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
luthorcorp:
do ppl still use xp?
The most strongest OS
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by luthorcorp: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
horllamy:

The most strongest OS
I agree but it's losts support
Re: Pls How Can I Use Window Xp To Repair? by goodnature: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2016
horllamy:

All you need is to find window xp CD, insert it den, follow the instruction after pressing F8 to agree den you see the follow command: Esc don't repair, R: to repair, den you will press R to repair...... It will repair without loss any file.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Invite Friends For A Group Movie On Netflix / Simple Server Has Stopped Working. / Pls Sombody Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.