Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (36711 Views)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by wishy30: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't support people beating up criminals like this. That is taking laws into our hands. What if he dies in the process, then the beaters are guilty of murder. Will U tell God that U killed him because he stole someone's car. I think the best thing is to hand them over to the police or any security oerative
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by omoharry(f): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Danyahaya:
young man the kind of christianity that is practiced in Jos, Taraba, Makurdi, kaduna, and Gombe of Northern Nigeria, I don't think you are practicing it in your area and that old thief you are seeing is not a Muslim so it is taboo for his children to be almajiris. The almajiris you are talking are very important more importantly during election hence it is a game of numbers!
almajiris are now the easy recruits of the boko haram..isn't it?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by chimaology92: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
that's joblessness at work,he should be a retiree enjoying his pension
undecidedthat's joblessness at work,he should be a retiree enjoying his pension
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Evyivy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
venatus25:

That car you see in that picture may be of more value than a private jet to the owner or his one and only collateral in time of hardship, And it happens that what he toiled and Labour for several years have been taken away from him in a twinkle of an eye.
Do you have such experience?
If you were owner how will you feel?
What will you do to such person?
Personally, I won't take it easy with him.
I pray you will not fall victim to any theft of your valuable. Maybe then you will understand exactly the way I feel.
Yeah bla bla bla at least the car is not human life and can't replace one. What are u saying oga, many pple pray that instead of anyth to cost them their life or we'll being, let it claim material things no matter how expensive
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Evyivy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
abiolag:

u say my mind. He's just too old for cryout loud but he's lazy too. I've seen older men doing security job. May God help us

Yeah you are right
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by pedrilo: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
midehi2:
old robber
ur comment is funny.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by suruwilliams(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oladimejyy:
No be you score 307 for jamb in english studies
grin grin grin grin was waiting for professor like you
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by victorazy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
toyetade:

the wages of sin is dead, whether you are an american or european

Thank God u said "dead" not death. So let forget about that law cuz is dead and buried long ago grin

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by klassykute(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
arimahoseloka:
let them kill him, he is better of dead
seriously ....and u can still call people heartless mtchewww .. person like u is guilty of one of those bad sins nd God never kill u ?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by klassykute(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
That's why I love Onitsha and Aba. Why is tyre not hanging on his neck yet?

Before you quote me, have you been robbed of your belongings before? If yes, how did u feel?
bad nd angri .. but killing d person won bring ur belongings back
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by klassykute(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Evyivy:
Why will they block him while he is driving, he is an old man, what if the injury is worse or maybe he died? They should have just follow him until he gets tired and stop, for their mind now they don catch thief. undecided the papa definitely gat no plan, poor man sad
same tin i thought nd some mumu dey wey dey say mk dem kil d man
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by venatus25(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Evyivy:

Yeah bla bla bla at least the car is not human life and can't replace one. What are u saying oga, many pple pray that instead of anyth to cost them their life or we'll being, let it claim material things no matter how expensive

I don't know if it will cost human life or not, whatever happened to robber is of nobody fault. Bear in mind that stealing is now a crime in presence of God and humanity also a robber is a murderer.

I still doubt the way you view crime.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by KELVIN086: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Kelvin how far! Whare tomi?
Tomi dey my head.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wetin dey worry you? You know who quote you so?
KELVIN086:

Tomi dey my head.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by KELVIN086: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin dey worry you? You know who quote you so?
I know it's you john
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
How so? grin
KELVIN086:

I know it's you john
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2016
LMao grin

Where are his children? Them no born anyone of them well to come out grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.