Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? (689 Views)

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? by warriboy21(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2016
i'm a student doing my msc in the US,,.i have a long tine friend(Nigerian) in turkey who called me recently and ask me to help him receive money wiith western union from a friend in the uk .. but i told him that turkey has western union and why is it dat your friend cant send the money to you directly?. He said his friend does some business and he could only receive money in the US so the US contact have to resend the money to turkey.

i told him i smel scam but e said not to worry that its kool that som1 was receiving for him before but dat pesin has gone back to naija...

but i decided to ask my felow nairalnders what you think because i dont want anything that wud hinder my name in dis strange country.

p.s dnt mind my typo erros..thanks

i wud apreciate if this thread can be moved to front page for many inputs.. thanks lalasticlala
Re: I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? by maxti: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? by Magician1503(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2016
U don turn 'picker' be that lipsrsealed
Just charge ur 'perce' with sense.
Re: I'm I Being Used Or Scammed? by Booty4me: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Hahahah he wants you to pick some money for him. Guys do that .. Just tell him 60\40. .. He will code

(1) (Reply)

Fuelcracy: See What Fuel Scarcity has led Nigerians to(hilarious photos) / Chimmy Skin Care / Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.