Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? (3030 Views)

Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 2sexycom(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
I will try as much as possible to contain my anger as I write this in order not get banned as some words might come off really sharp and hard.

Having watched the recent scenes of the abduction Ese Oruru into forceful marriage without the consents of her parents and the comments from certain Northerners on nairaland, I can't just imagine what these sets of people feel like towards other citizens of this country.

Northerners commit too many crime by imposing their authority on others and often always go unpunished.

Recent revelations has shown that this case of abduction and forceful marriages has be going on for several years.

This brings me to recount my cousin's experience with one of these retarded species who do not know their boundaries.

Several years ago, a certain Aboki was always disturbing my cousin and trying to touch her. She warned him to stay away from her but the maloo refused to heed to her warnings. The things is that she was till a teenager at that time, SS2 if I can recall.

One day, a friend came visiting and came with a camping knife which he was using to play with everyone. Some how my cousin collected the knife and the owner forgot to take his property.

A few hours later at night, Aboki came again and she was alone outside when he started with his stupid acts. Why she forcefully tried to resist him, the light bulb came on and she recalled there was knife in her pocket. She got hold of it, brought it and stabbed the motherfuckers in the leg right there. The fool went to call his people but they came and left without trying nonsense as we had alerted people in the street. They had to go back.
I am Benin by blood.

With the way things are going and the Northerners just keep carrying out their stupidity by quantum leaps, it's high time every region begin to defend their territory than never before against these monsters.

I do know that there are places in this Nigeria where they can't flex their muscles and go scot free. Why other regions just watch them without doing anything is what I just shrug when I think about it.

We hear of countless cases of Fulani Herdmen encroaching on farmlands that does not belong to anywhere close to the north but still kill owners of the lands. Because of what?

How long shall we continue to watch these go on?

A certain cattle rarer left his cattle and one of them wandered into a street in Benin. The Benin guys around found it worthy to capture the cattle and tie him to a pole, pending when the owner came for it. I know this cos they called me to assist them. After tying the cattle to a pole, the Aboki came and instead of thanking them, their usual egostic and bossy mentality pushed him to query them asking if they gave the cattle water and food to eat as if they had become servants.

But I trust my Benin brothers.

The swung into action immediately and gave him the beating of his life with swollen face. They took that motherfucker to the police station and reported him and when he came back he just quietly took his cattle away.

Virtually all Northerners support the abduction of Ese and give excuse that after all many southerners start sleeping with men before they reach 18. Good.

My question to those Northerners is, will you allow your own Northern girls to removed from your clan, taken to the south, converted to christian and married. If you can not answer this with clean logical and unselfish reply, then you don't deserve a minute on earth.

Let me explain and show that Northerners don't want their people to be treated wrongly but they prefer to treat others in same way.

If you lived in Benin, you should know Ring Road. One day on my way out, I saw Northern kid begging for money and a guy told the kid to go. But the kid refused. He kept pestering the customers around. So, playfully, the dude took the kids head and pin it between his legs.

Guess what happened next? One of the Aboki standing by became furious and tried to attack the dude. It escalated into a fight and the dude almost beat the Aboki before interventions set in to avert it.

What does this tell you? Would the Aboki have attacked the dude if it were a non-northerner? Your guess is as good as mine.

I feel so angered and pained knowing what the mother of Ese could have gone through all in a bid to secure her child.

Why doe other regions just watch these guys go scot free is what I looks foreign to me. All my years in Benin, I never heard that they attacked any part and didn't get pound of flesh in return. The Binis don't take nonsense and I am very sure of that.

It's time Northern stay in their region or comply with the laws of the land where they found themselves. I expect state government to step in by holding an emergency meeting with Northerners in their states because as we can see, Northern leaders are not ready to do anything about this.

I also expect other regions to resist these animals by all means. Give them X4 of what they cause on your land. This will send a clean message not to mess with people in their lands.

Everyday, we hear of Fulani Herdmen killing and maiming people. The matter dies like that. For what? Are other people being killed not humans?

Warning: Start defending your land and be ready to give them X4 or X8 of the trouble they bring. When it is time, they will carefully leave without warning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by tolexy007(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
sad
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by ibnzubair(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2016
It's not a northern thing... it's a Nigerian one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by DIKEnaWAR: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2016
My brother, you are right. In the many years I have lived in the north, I have watched in disdain.

Northerners don't fear Police. They fear only soldiers. They are quick to take the law into their hands and we'll dismiss it as owing to the fact that they are ignorant. Is ignorance now an excuse under our laws? It is to the northerners!

Look at many crimes and atrocities they commit. From Fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers to the way their leaders(who ought to know) were threatening the Former President and undermining his Government. We have made them untouchables in this country.

The problem of Nigeria began and ended in the north:

These chaps are quick to oppose every new and commendable 21st century policies and programmes. They oppose immunisation, fiscal federalism, Petroleum Industry Bill, population control, western education, marriage of minors etc etc. They are always quick to point at their religion and pledge allegiance to their koran over the constitution. Thereby abusing S. 1(3) & S. 10 of the constitution; which makes the constitution supreme and Nigeria a secular state.

Look at what they did after 2011 elections. No one has answered for it. Try that in the south and soldiers will be deployed to wipe out a whole state.

They grow up with the mentality that as infidels, we are their subjects and Nigeria , a conquered territory. That is why they see nothing wrong in bringing their fellow muslims from Niger, chad etc etc.

Abeg, I am tired of typing, but if we want to change country, the entire south and some parts of the middle belt must have one voice and push for that needed change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by orisa37: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Northerners are smarter criminals than their Southern counterparts. They commit Arabian Nights fiction crimes that are some how incompatible and incomprehensible to Nigerian Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by orisa37: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's a Nigerian factor that only Allah can judge a Northerner. Christian God may be harsh or too good for them to like.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Quota system
Tribalism
Islam
Hatred for the truth...

Curb ds things, and see d rainbow shining atop Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by TechRev: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
They OWN nigeria as it is Now. Why beef them?? Your father no dey let you go scot free if you commit?? Please leave them alone oohh.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Blankstare(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fear north,very soon all south will be conquered territory,the quran is already dipped in the atlantic ocean,no wonder emir sanusi has a permanent residence in victorian garden city overseeing this mission while the average southerner keeps imbibing the western lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by biafranbaby(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
What Ojukwu saw sitting down, you cannot see while jumping up.

One naijeria. Wallahi!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Stalwert: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Because Itouts of beerfraud would use all their resources to defend thieves from north! Useless question!!
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
nice observation.The Fulani herdsmen attacks on villages and the levity with which we all treat it is the most nauseating!! I think its high time we southerners unite and taught these idiots some lessons.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by NwaTeacher1: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
That is to tell you that the country belongs to them.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Tunami(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:
It's not a northern thing... it's a Nigerian one
a typical northerner on the loose, The op is telling you the truth and you are saying rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by fallout87: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
The are monsters and animals. They should be treated like wild animals. However Ibo and Yoruba are too stupid fighting each other and causing division instead of uniting to control these wild beasts and their cult barbarian islam "religion".
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by ibnzubair(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tunami:
a typical northerner on the loose, The op is telling you the truth and you are saying rubbish.

And it suddenly becomes the truth because it's @op's opinion?

Clap for yourself.

More seriously, Justice should be taken from a broad spectrum not pointing at one tribe or the other... A criminal is a criminal north or south

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Olabestonic001(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
fallout87:
The are monsters and animals. They should be treated like wild animals. However Ibo and Yoruba are too stupid fighting each other and causing division instead of uniting to control these wild beasts and their cult barbarian islam "religion".

You are very right with that assertion. To me, its those two silly tribes-men mentality that is helping those Fulani's. As long as they would be at each other throats, Nigeria will continue its suffering.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Tunami(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:

And it suddenly becomes the truth because it's @op's opinion?

Clap for yourself.

More seriously, Justice should be taken from a broad spectrum not pointing at one tribe or the other... A criminal is a criminal north or south
receive sense jare.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by donestk(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Blame it on the brownies slaves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by fallout87: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tunami:
receive sense jare.

He is probably a northerner so most likely he was born without it.

Amazing how they have this "do as I say, not as I do mentality".

They can't take half a percent of what they dish out to others. Wild animals!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by tartar9(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
are you telling us your cousin stabbed someone simply because he requested for the knife she stole undecided and defending a man for beating a poor kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by ArodewilliamsT: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
When Kanu tell you that these animal almajiris shouldn't be allowed to breed you lots start shouting like monkeys. If you allow them they will outbreed you and dominatw you forever. For decades they've been the problem in nigeria but they've always found a way to blame Igbos, aided by the sw press thereby diverting attention to the Igbos while they continue their impunity in secret.

When you people come to your senses, you'll ask for country devoid of those islamic mallo things. Kanu will keep laughing at stupid southerners who support fulani and think Igbo are the problem. Till then you can keep deceiving yourself shouting 'One nigeria'

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
And some yoruba dog will be licking their foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where are the Twitter warriors? Oh since it isn't APC PDP, they don't care. Twitter warlords should start a campaign against these blood sucking demons called "Fulani herdsmen". This should trend forever.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 9japride(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Point of correction Igbos are not silly, rather it's d Yoruba that is d sellout amongst d southerners. And it's a pity other southern tribes just remain mute in d struggle for relevance in Nigeria. Igbos are to educated and wise to b easily deceived by northerners and those saboteurs from d west.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 2sexycom(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
tartar9:
are you telling us your cousin stabbed someone simply because he requested for the knife she stole undecided and defending a man for beating a poor kid.
dude, the kid was not beaten. I JOKINGLY clip/pin the head of the kid between his leg. He didn't beat the kid.

It seems you have poor eyesights? Where in my post did I state that the ABOKI/MALU requested for a knife. let me explain again. The knife was owned by our friend, a yoruba guy to be precise. Aboki was always sexually harrasing my cousin and when the opportunity came, she stabbed him with the knife she collected from the yoruba dude. simples
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by fallout87: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
9japride:
Point of correction Igbos are not silly, rather it's d Yoruba that is d sellout amongst d southerners. And it's a pity other southern tribes just remain mute in d struggle for relevance in Nigeria. Igbos are to educated and wise to b easily deceived by northerners and those saboteurs from d west.

Both are silly and foolishness like what you posted here is what continues to keep the divide between the two tribes.

This stupid nonstop back and forth is why northerners have dominated and destroyed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by drauj(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mr. OP, I can understand your Bitterness and Hatred against the "North". But it's too extreme and unrealistic.

PS: I'm a Northerner. A far Northwestern one for that matter.
Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 9jii(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
I will try as much as possible to contain my anger as I write this in order not get banned as some words might come off really sharp and hard.

Having watched the recent scenes of the abduction Ese Oruru into forceful marriage without the consents of her parents and the comments from certain Northerners on nairaland, I can't just imagine what these sets of people feel like towards other citizens of this country.

Northerners commit too many crime by imposing their authority on others and often always go unpunished.

Recent revelations has shown that this case of abduction and forceful marriages has be going on for several years.

This brings me to recount my cousin's experience with one of these retarded species who do not know their boundaries.

Several years ago, a certain Aboki was always disturbing my cousin and trying to touch her. She warned him to stay away from her but the maloo refused to heed to her warnings. The things is that she was till a teenager at that time, SS2 if I can recall.

One day, a friend came visiting and came with a camping knife which he was using to play with everyone. Some how my cousin collected the knife and the owner forgot to take his property.

A few hours later at night, Aboki came again and she was alone outside when he started with his stupid acts. Why she forcefully tried to resist him, the light bulb came on and she recalled there was knife in her pocket. She got hold of it, brought it and stabbed the motherfuckers in the leg right there. The fool went to call his people but they came and left without trying nonsense as we had alerted people in the street. They had to go back.
I am Benin by blood.

With the way things are going and the Northerners just keep carrying out their stupidity by quantum leaps, it's high time every region begin to defend their territory than never before against these monsters.

I do know that there are places in this Nigeria where they can't flex their muscles and go scot free. Why other regions just watch them without doing anything is what I just shrug when I think about it.

We hear of countless cases of Fulani Herdmen encroaching on farmlands that does not belong to anywhere close to the north but still kill owners of the lands. Because of what?

How long shall we continue to watch these go on?

A certain cattle rarer left his cattle and one of them wandered into a street in Benin. The Benin guys around found it worthy to capture the cattle and tie him to a pole, pending when the owner came for it. I know this cos they called me to assist them. After tying the cattle to a pole, the Aboki came and instead of thanking them, their usual egostic and bossy mentality pushed him to query them asking if they gave the cattle water and food to eat as if they had become servants.

But I trust my Benin brothers.

The swung into action immediately and gave him the beating of his life with swollen face. They took that motherfucker to the police station and reported him and when he came back he just quietly took his cattle away.

Virtually all Northerners support the abduction of Ese and give excuse that after all many southerners start sleeping with men before they reach 18. Good.

My question to those Northerners is, will you allow your own Northern girls to removed from your clan, taken to the south, converted to christian and married. If you can not answer this with clean logical and unselfish reply, then you don't deserve a minute on earth.

Let me explain and show that Northerners don't want their people to be treated wrongly but they prefer to treat others in same way.

If you lived in Benin, you should know Ring Road. One day on my way out, I saw Northern kid begging for money and a guy told the kid to go. But the kid refused. He kept pestering the customers around. So, playfully, the dude took the kids head and pin it between his legs.

Guess what happened next? One of the Aboki standing by became furious and tried to attack the dude. It escalated into a fight and the dude almost beat the Aboki before interventions set in to avert it.

What does this tell you? Would the Aboki have attacked the dude if it were a non-northerner? Your guess is as good as mine.

I feel so angered and pained knowing what the mother of Ese could have gone through all in a bid to secure her child.

Why doe other regions just watch these guys go scot free is what I looks foreign to me. All my years in Benin, I never heard that they attacked any part and didn't get pound of flesh in return. The Binis don't take nonsense and I am very sure of that.

It's time Northern stay in their region or comply with the laws of the land where they found themselves. I expect state government to step in by holding an emergency meeting with Northerners in their states because as we can see, Northern leaders are not ready to do anything about this.

I also expect other regions to resist these animals by all means. Give them X4 of what they cause on your land. This will send a clean message not to mess with people in their lands.

Everyday, we hear of Fulani Herdmen killing and maiming people. The matter dies like that. For what? Are other people being killed not humans?

Warning: Start defending your land and be ready to give them X4 or X8 of the trouble they bring. When it is time, they will carefully leave without warning.
op,im bery haffy u are Sad about this and many of your troubles.
We are northerners we do what we do best without even thinking of your existence or what you think.

If you ever think of trying nonsense with us we will surely go burantashi on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 2sexycom(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
drauj:
Mr. OP, I can understand your Bitterness and Hatred against the "North". But it's too extreme and unrealistic.

PS: I'm a Northerner. A far Northwestern one for that matter.
Are you a muslim? Did you follow what your brothers were saying concerning Ese's case? That because southerners engage in sex before they reach the age of 18, it therefore makes it right for they (North) to forcefully have sex and marry Ese? I couldn't just contain my anger. One thing I believe in is tit for tat and it's high time we tell your people that Nigeria does not belong to them and will NEVER BE. YOU hear that? Nigerians does not belong to the North... I never wanted to support the disintegration of Nigeria but right now, I think it is the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 9jii(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
Are you a muslim? Did you follow what your brothers were saying concerning Ese's case? That because southerners engage in sex before they reach the age of 18, it therefore makes it right for they (North) to forcefully have sex and marry Ese? I couldn't just contain my anger. One thing I believe in is tit for tat and it's high time we tell your people that Nigeria does not belong to them and will NEVER BE. YOU hear that? Nigerians does not belong to the North... I never wanted to support the disintegration of Nigeria but right now, I think it is the best.
She was not the first southern gal to ran to the north and will never be the last.
all the nonsense you people are talking will never make sense to us ever.
She found peace and love b4 u ruined it 4 her
thank God she's pregnant

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? by 9japride(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
@Fallout87 u r d silly one. And if I may ask where are u from? To u, u don't see anything wrong with d west as it concerns southern Nigeria. It's only d Igbo tribe that is more vocal on issues concerning d southern. Rather u sit down there talk trash. I hv lived in d north and I knw them, though some of them are really nice. As of those from d west especially those ones from Kwara and d Yoruba in Kogi they hate we southerners it shows in their face d worst are their females who wear hijab they full of hatred. And due to Islam they prefer to work with d north rather than with d south. So I don't know what u are talking about. See as fulani are killing Agatu people but they can't do nothing because they are not vocal. God help us all as a country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya / Niger Delta Avengers Clears Their Vision And Belief / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.