Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting (1476 Views)

Buhari's Poster Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting In 2003- SR. / Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting / Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by NEHLIVE: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Sahara Reporters shared this 2003 campaign poster of President Buhari which condemned former president, Olusegun Obasanjo's globetrotting. Today, President Buhari seems to be giving the wiry old fox (Obasanjo) a run for his money...:-)

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/photo-2003-poster-of-president-buhari.html

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by NEHLIVE: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Sabadon(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
#baba one chance

hypocrisy @ its peak

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Hahaha nigerians can dig dirt
Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Aristotle96(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Hehehe we're dem go see this kind poster? Abi dem save am since kai... Nigerians ehn grin they go back in time just to dig out facts... Anyways the hunter is being hunted now... Karma is really no man's friend... E just dy f people up anyhow

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by ibnzubair(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Oh My!
Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by zeezyoung(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
#wakawaka Buhari...... Change ma foot
Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by fiizznation: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
And how is obasanjo's unreasonable junketing any similar with what buhari is doing now. Buhari inherited an almost collapse nation that was already bleeding due to unimaginable corruption and looting brazenly. Buhari needs to travel, he really needs to travel, yes I said it again. He has his economy team, he has a vice president and he has a complete cabinet. Obama was also criticized when he came onboard, and today the US story has changed for the better

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
I'm only here to see what Zombies will type.

Cc aresa passingshot

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by kodded(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
fiizznation:
And how is obasanjo's unreasonable junketing any similar with what buhari is doing now. Buhari inherited an almost collapse nation that was already bleeding due to unimaginable corruption and looting brazenly. Buhari needs to travel, he really needs to travel, yes I said it again. He has his economy team, he has a vice president and he has a complete cabinet. Obama was also criticized when he came onboard, and today the US story has changed for the better
[/s]

and the military era from buhari the dulllard to abacha the friend to the dulllard was corrupt free not so ? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3451088_1280269610015431365556422508655755808555484n_jpg5f12bc4f4a1311c5b8429a1bfe283a7a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by kodded(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm only here to see what Zombies will type.

Cc aresa passingshot
look up fiizznation is representing them undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2016
kodded:
look up fiizznation is representing them undecided
He is still a toddler so let's allow him to learn the acts of masturbation first

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by francizy(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Kai! This Buhari is the biggest hypocritical sycophant I've ever seen in my life. Thank goodness that even with an Igbo running mate, my people didn't vote massively for him..

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by fiizznation: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]

and the military era from buhari the dulllard to abacha the friend to the dulllard was corrupt free not so ? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3451088_1280269610015431365556422508655755808555484n_jpg5f12bc4f4a1311c5b8429a1bfe283a7a
Please let's try to comment like civilized people without throwing insults up and down. You can clearly pass your arguments without all the name callings.
Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by PAINGAIN: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2016
This bubu is the biggest hypocrite. First u condemned GEJ over the 1billion naira feeding budget which he later reduced but then ur turn came and u budgeted 1.7billion for the same feeding. Zombies were all over the place shouting over GEJ's 1billion but went into silent mode when u budgeted 1.7billion. Now look at this one,obasanjo spent 110 days globetrotting but u want to spend 300 days globetroting, something u said u'll never do. Hypocrisy at its peak. And ofcus zombies will always find a way to justify this.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari ehnnn... God has a way of disgracing scammers... Imagine how many times hypocrisy has stared ds man in his old face...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by homosapien(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Honestly speaking sir, Buhari does not need to travel to get things done.

If I happen to be the president of Nigeria at the moment, here is what I will do.

Delegates all those travelling to minister in-charge. Eg I believe the minister of petroleum though for state is more than capable to negotiate any deal for Nigeria. If it's security purposes, the defense minister should take the lead, if it is for attracting fdi, Minister for trade and investment should take the deal. The president should only be there in person if that visit so requires him be there.

The essence of appointing ministers and special assistance is to ameliorate the stress level or reduce your work as a leader. If I don't trust the judgement of my ministers or those I employ to help me then they don't deserve to be a member of my team.

Unemployment, power and poverty are major social problem in Nigeria of today, if I were to be the president, I will work hand in hand with those in-charge of those ministry to find a lasting solutions. Roll out aggressive economy policy, bring out a blueprint for power generation plan, tell us how to reduce poverty in Nigeria. Fasola came and said before power can improve, there must be an increment, that is not governance. Provide the service first then tell me you want to increase the charges an I will oblige you. Not the other way round.

I want president Buhari to really succeed, but he must communicate with us on what is happening not going to France today Iraq tomorrow. The fact that the budget has not been passed is an indictment on the presidency. forget the cry about budget padding and the rest, if the president has sat down, do his home work diligently, all this embarrassment would have been avoided.

So bros, a president doesn't have to go globetrotting before he can achieve anything, moreover why can't those people he went to visit come to Nigeria? Why the other way round. Not all political discourse should be about pdp or Apc. What we should clamour for is good governance where all Nigerians can live a fulfilled life.

My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Globetroting at the expense of our lean resources....

Kontinuuuu angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by GodpunishBuhari: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
God punish buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Tunami(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
government of hipocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Ezeebube2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Karma is a B... And to cap it all, he returns from his globetrotting with fanfare, pump and pageantry baring all shame. . . Our lean resources can go to blazes

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by OlujobaSamuel: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
homosapien:

Honestly speaking sir, Buhari does not need to travel to get things done.

If I happen to be the president of Nigeria at the moment, here is what I will do.

Delegates all those travelling to minister in-charge. Eg I believe the minister of petroleum though for state is more than capable to negotiate any deal for Nigeria. If it's security purposes, the defense minister should take the lead, if it is for attracting fdi, Minister for trade and investment should take the deal. The president should only be there in person if that visit so requires him be there.

The essence of appointing ministers and special assistance is to ameliorate the stress level or reduce your work as a leader. If I don't trust the judgement of my ministers or those I employ to help me then they don't deserve to be a member of my team.

Unemployment, power and poverty are major social problem in Nigeria of today, if I were to be the president, I will work hand in hand with those in-charge of those ministry to find a lasting solutions. Roll out aggressive economy policy, bring out a blueprint for power generation plan, tell us how to reduce poverty in Nigeria. Fasola came and said before power can improve, there must be an increment, that is not governance. Provide the service first then tell me you want to increase the charges an I will oblige you. Not the other way round.

I want president Buhari to really succeed, but he must communicate with us on what is happening not going to France today Iraq tomorrow. The fact that the budget has not been passed is an indictment on the presidency. forget the cry about budget padding and the rest, if the president has sat down, do his home work diligently, all this embarrassment would have been avoided.

So bros, a president doesn't have to go globetrotting before he can achieve anything, moreover why can't those people he went to visit come to Nigeria? Why the other way round. Not all political discourse should be about pdp or Apc. What we should clamour for is good governance where all Nigerians can live a fulfilled life.

My humble submission
God bless you front and back. This is my honest opinion on his travelling. The man travelling might just fulfil the doomsday prophecy wey some declared on him.
He needs to delegate.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 2003 Poster Of President Buhari Condemning Obasanjo's Globetrotting by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pics: 6 Seminarians Who Died In Fatal Accident In Enugu Buried Today / AUDIO INTERVIEW: How We Roundly Defeated Amaechi In His Home L.G.A Amidst ...... / Nigerian Army Dispels Rumoured Tribal War, Killing Of Three Soldiers In Enuguby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.