Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru (17128 Views)

Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by adora4u1: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forget about tribalism! Keyamo messed up with his statements! A lawyer saying such things makes me worry for my country!

6 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Forwetinnah: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thats the picture of the '17 year old Yinusa' who abducted Ese for Sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by misgab: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bros u never finish, pray for him that the fate visited on the girl will be visited on all his female children and grand children both born and unborn. The idiot is ready to sell his mother like jonah over a porridge of soup.

4 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by deathmen12: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nor mind dat guy, matter dne land e begin chop mouth, after he start chasing invisible tompolo. Yeye guy

5 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by misgab: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
millhouse:
keyamo na nonsense person right from time
u mean oppurtunistic egoist and a no sense person.

3 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by egobetatoday: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
sorry, festus keyamo. The urhobos can easily get another representative.

5 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by egobetatoday: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

do you mean 17 or 47 bros?

4 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by obailala(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
youngies:
Senior bros Degwor,

I am writing this to you as 2019 approaches so that you can immediately understand what actions many of us Urhobos wil...l take as regards your candidacy for any political position.

You called me once that you were running for governor. Paul Akpor Abu facilitated the call. I am also aware you are close to my family the Smart Ofugara Hetty Smart-Ofugara etc. That ordinarily would have made me your loyal boy immediately.

However, I wish to state a few things you may have missed in the class where CANDIDACY and REPRESENTATION OF THE URHOBOS AND DELTANS was taught. Mowoe, Salubi and other great Urhobos offered the class. For the Itsekiris, Okotie Eboh and Rewane taught it. For Yorubas, Awolowo was a professor. I see you totally missed the class or flunked it.

The main gist of the lecture is, the major take away is " If you know you want to represent your people as their leader, if you know you will not speak on their behalf, SHUT UP". This is a cardinal rule for anyone wishing to represent his people.

I am surprised that a lawyer of your reputation and knowledge (EFCC bungled cases aside) a small me is the one teaching you representation in a legal system that understands and or is based on GAME THEORY. What this means is, you stand on one side and see that that side gets all the justice it can. Obviously, you may have stood on the side of the Hausa-Fulani, thinking this an APC vs PDP matter instead of "my Urhobo brother's daughter has been taken away from him to a place he cannot even access her. How can I reunite him and his daughter How can I lead? How can I be of help? How can I use my vast knowledge to settle this thing amicably? You Keyamo never thought in this line.

No seriously bros Keyamo, so for a minute you did not think this man is your constituency and deserves your help to get his daughter back? So you did not think to use your influence and closeness to APC hierarchy to call Sansi and say "boss, this thing is embarrassing you. Let the girl go". As a politician, you did not reason that this was a time to shine, where you are the one at the police station bringing the girl out and reuniting her with her father. Do you know the photo opportunity and the mileage that would have been for your political career?

What did you do instead bros, you talked like someone with zero political ambition, or like a hired Sanusi and Yinusa's lawyer. You said that a man whose minor was taken to a diffrent region, state, culture and religion, one that will forever divorce the man and his daughter, you said he should marry off the daughter by getting together with the parents of the abductor and MARRY HER OFF.

You see a big weight like the Emir of Kano fighting little Mr Oruru and you take the side of Emir Sanusi to kick your Urhobo brother as he lay supine on the floor, begging for his minor...his daughter. You as a potential representative of his tribe, you step on his brocus instead by saying that taking his daughter away to live in Kano with the Emir is "pranks".

Obiageli Ezekwesili, Ben Murray Bruce and so many others not Urhobo are screaming for justice for little Mr Oruru, but you Keyamo kick him in the gonads.

I am sure Sanusi and Buhari are clapping for you. well done

As for me Ena Ofugara, I can never trust you to represent Urhobos in my life ever ever ever again. If a man can lose his daughter to the Emir of Kano and you consider such loss of a minor "PRANKS" and you advise that the man should marry the girl off, bros, for what it is worth I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOU AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF MY PEOPLE. I and those I can influence will never ever ever ever support you in this life or the next. This betrayal is just too much to bear. If you cannot stand with an Urhobo man in a case so clear, when will you ever stand with one?

Bros, I no put water for mouth talk am. Me and anyone close to me will never support you. I rather go bring Kano man as Urhobo representative cos na the same end result e go be.

Not Yours very very sincerely,

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/ene-ofugara-writes-open-letter-to-festus-keyamo-for-not-supporting-ese-oruru
Why must every single issue in Nigeria be viewed and interpreted from the angle of tribe, region and religion?... And of course Jonathanians also go further by pushing it into the APC vs PDP angle.

1 Like

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by obailala(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

shocked shocked Talk true??

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
egobetatoday:

do you mean 17 or 47 bros?

Sanusi said he's 17 undecided
Na so so lie these people go take kill us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Forwetinnah: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Just compare both pictures

Picture 1. Ese before her abduction last year

Picture 2. Ese after her abduction this year

In just 6 months..see how horrible she looks yet she's been staying in a palace?? Really?? And doesn't want to go home with how horrible she's been treated. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by 9japride(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fear north. Mischievous beings

3 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Osakah24(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
So many shameless people in this country,The man Festus Keyamo is a joke and an embarrassment to the legal profession.It seems his daughters are also into such" pranks"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Ahmeduana(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
tinkinjow:
It's funny how keyamo looks at issues these days. His views are no longer based on law justice and fairness. I hav seen Falana's missteps and Soyinka swallow his words and i begin to wonder whether these guys were real all along or were only reactionaries to Gani Fawahinmi - the real guy.
YOU NO KNOW SAY PERSON YEW CHOP dôdô NO GO FIT SPEAK ôdödô

2 Likes

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Jethrolite(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
cckris:
So this Lagos hustler is Urhubo? He's the type that can sell his entire clan in other to enjoy some relevance.
Ena is in the USA and speaks for his selfish self. His opinion in no way represents that of the average urhobo man.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Realhommie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Festus Keyamo is finished politically. Even if the girl was Bayelsa Urhobo (Ofoni) what he did was a complete shame. Aside political appointment this guy cannot win his ward in an election. Buffoon traitor.

Abeg which dialect dey use "degwor" as butu?

*modified
Tompolo for just save us this embarrassment and beat am die dat time
The Uvwie speaking dialect of the Urhobo's.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by repogirl(f): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Keyamo will still win in the elections, if the powers that be want him to win, whether no one supports him, that's the reality of this country.

So when asked to chose sides, obviously he chose the powers that be.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by obayaya(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
seriously, that's what i picked from all the letter.

That's the summary of the letter

1 Like

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by otil1: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Whenever we voice out that the northern oligarchy is out to pest on entire southern Nigeria, the reaction from our fellow southerners is always shocking.

I sometime wonder; are we so daft down south??

Ese's case may just be one of the few that came out from a gamut of bizarre poaching spree by the nothern elite who view the south as their stepping stool.

Your oil is their oil. As if that's not enough insult, your young and underage female children are for their pleasure, entertainment and for them to exploit as they wish.

All over the place in the south, their agents are roaming the streets and the back bush routes, headhunting for the pleasures of their masters.

Deep in their hearts and thoughts, the south is home to their perpetual slaves, that's if you don't already know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by egobetatoday: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

pls, if you'r sure of this , kindly create a new thread let people know northerners for who they really are.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by tpiar: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
People need to be trained on the importance of maintaining privacy and confidentiality of others.

It is an abuse of your position when you collect people's information and it gets disseminated and discussed all over the web by unknown persons.

This issue should be a higher priority than releasing headlines about phantom ghost worker searches because this right here is a huge security breach, to whom it may concern.

If you have access to any of my documents for whatever reason and by virtue of the fact that I am required to submit those documents in an official capacity, I do not want to see discussions about what you found there, on the web.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by ArodewilliamsT: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
otil1:
Whenever we voice out that the northern oligarchy is out to pest on entire southern Nigeria, the reaction from our fellow southerners is always shocking.

I sometime wonder; are we so daft down south??

Ese's case may just be one of the few that came out from a gamut of bizarre poaching spree by the nothern elite who view the south as their stepping stool.

Your oil is their oil. As if that's not enough insult, your young and underage female children are for their pleasure, entertainment and for them to exploit as they wish.

All over the place in the south, their agents are roaming the streets and the back bush routes, headhunting for the pleasures of their masters.

Deep in their hearts and thoughts, the south is home to their perpetual slaves, that's if you don't already know

No, the Igbo who stand up to the hausa-fulani are the problem. If southerners have an element of brain in them. EVERY SOUTHERNER WILL QUEUE BEHIND NNAMDI KANU. That guy represents a revolution that will push the islamic hausa/fulani back to the sahara. They took your oil at will, the Igbo advised you, you called Igbos oil and land grabbers, it embolden them to started taking your girls.

ANY MIDDLEBELTAN OR SOUTHERNER WHO EVER SUPPORTS THE HAUSA/FULANI AGAINST KANU DESERVES TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTERS TAKEN AS SLAVES.
Left for the Igbos alone, no hausa/fulani man will be allowed to breath and breed. These scums should never exist in the first place. May your daughter become a sex slave if you ever shout 'One Nigeria'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by FixAm(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
Mumu ENE Ofugara shooting down one of his own
People like u are refer to as coward ofugara just said a honest truth and u calling him mumu u wetin u be if u cannot stand for truth shut off NL. U must be a politician Tout
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by dokiOloye(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
dustydee:
What did Sanusi do wrong in this matter?
The case had been reported to him as at around d time d abduction took place(August 2015) but he did nothing about it.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Emu4u2c: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Festus keyamo has always been a sellout...he can't even win street chairman talkless of gubernatorial election...in delta

1 Like

Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
FixAm:

People like u are refer to as coward ofugara just said a honest truth and u calling him mumu u wetin u be if u cannot stand for truth shut off NL. U must be a politician Tout
People like you jump on a bandwagon riding to destruction, because you fail to understand the innuendos and politics of the Urhobo people. Ofugara is not the only one who has in the times past been used to throw one spanner or the other at the lawyer. Ask yourself whether Ofugara has been in the front-line of defending the Urhobos e.g. Ibori who stole Delta peoples destiny!

Go ahead join Ofugara, while rodents continue to occupy Asaba
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by hesiod: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Keyamo is still hustling to identify, confiscate and auction off tompolo properties to his father's house. He Keyamo beat down by tompolo is pending 2019.

If mynd44 like he should sell my ip to keyamo as is his pastime.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by hesiod: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

What! aresa, come and see the 17 years old you, Sanusi and Keyamo are defending.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by hesiod: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Just compare both pictures

Picture 1. Ese before her abduction last year

Picture 2. Ese after her abduction this year

In just 6 months..see how horrible she looks yet she's been staying in a palace?? Really?? And doesn't want to go home with how horrible she's been treated. Smh

They Send aresa to buy food for her he elects to play pool with the money hence the change.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by hrworld: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Festus keynamo and that falana guy are nothing but noisy charge and bail lawyers.

There is only one activist lawyer Late Chief Gani Fawahinmi the rest are attention seekers

Falana is charge and bail lawyer? Please try bring one name from your end with the achievement Falana has achieved personally. If you have issue with Keyamo face him. Falana no be una mate.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by Dereformer(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

No, the Igbo who stand up to the hausa-fulani are the problem. If southerners have an element of brain in them. EVERY SOUTHERNER WILL QUEUE BEHIND NNAMDI KANU. That guy represents a revolution that will push the islamic hausa/fulani back to the sahara. They took your oil at will, the Igbo advised you, you called Igbos oil and land grabbers, it embolden them to started taking your girls.

ANY MIDDLEBELTAN OR SOUTHERNER WHO EVER SUPPORTS THE HAUSA/FULANI AGAINST KANU DESERVES TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTERS TAKEN AS SLAVES.
Left for the Igbos alone, no hausa/fulani man will be allowed to breath and breed. These scums should never exist in the first place. May your daughter become a sex slave if you ever shout 'One Nigeria'.

How I wish, the Igbos, the Yorubas and the south-southerners can sheath their swords and see themselves as the victims here.

The day the south will begin to see themselves as one, then the north is gone.
Re: Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru by ozoigbondu: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
hrworld:

Falana is charge and bail lawyer? Please try bring one name from your end with the achievement Falana has achieved personally. If you have issue with Keyamo face him. Falana no be una mate.
Go fvck urself

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Really Loses, Be Proud Of Your Role – Nuhu Ribadu Tells Candidates / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.