Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' (17179 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Abdulazeez99: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode says he has suspended a member of his media team who tweeted that the former national security adviser Sambo Dasuki was among those who betrayed former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, Igbere TV reports.

Issues around what led to Mr Jonathan’s loss in 2015 have been hotly contested in recent times, with a former governor of Niger State Babangida Aliyu claiming recently that northern PDP governors worked against Jonathan, the party’s presidential candidate, that year.

In his tweets on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode said Dasuki was loyal to Jonathan and that his name was included in the list in error.

“Yesterday a member of my social media team tweeted an allegation about those that betrayed @GEJonathan during the 2015 election with my handle. Col. Sambo Dasuki was one of the names mentioned. This was done without my authorisation & in error. Col. Dasuki was a faithful loyal member of the Jonathan admin & for the 4 years that he was in detention I spoke up for him more than anyone else,” he wrote.

“It was unfortunate & unacceptable for his name to be on that list & I have not only queried the individual that tweeted it but also suspended him from my employment. Apart from the fact that Col. Sambo Dasuki remains a dear friend & brother, the Dasukis & the Fani-Kayode’s have a long-standing relationship which predates this generation. For example Col. Dasuki’s father, the late Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki, was very close to mine Sambo Dasuki is not a traitor, he never worked against the Jonathan election bid in 2015 & he served Pres. Jonathan as NSA diligently, faithfully & loyally.

“I regret any embarrassment that this error may have caused him or his loved ones. The offending tweet has been removed.”

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1384098233698324484?s=20

Shortly after President Muhammadu Buhari took power in 2015, Dasuki was arrested and charged with money laundering and illegal possession of firearms.

He was released in December 2019 after being detained for over four years.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Redoil: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
loud mouthed and double face human

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Jdaughter(f): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by bolaayenimo: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
who cares? this hammer-wielding woman wrapper is just seeking relevance at all cost

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by gambia(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's your cup of tea.
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Simplyleo: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Exactly.

Dasuki faithfully delivered FFK share of the $2.1 B arms fund to him. So why should his aide now say Dasuki betrayed gej.

In another news, Ipob miscreants are fools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Yotoyoto08(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Okay
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by revived: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
E go be
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by salbis(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
This loose cannon is at it again.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by GreaterFuture3: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Politics, not for Human beings. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Biafranboys: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol, trust ffk at your own peril, nobody takes the man serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by alphaconde(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
what value are in words of a man who has no stand.

nothing

2 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by rawtouch: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
hmmm
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by ozark(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
FFK na Noise maker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Akfrenzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin werey dey disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Keeping Up With Oga FFK.
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
FFK and his mumu sense of self importance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by DennisEche(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
AFONJAS AND NOISE, WHO ASK YOU?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Jessicaos(f): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wetin concern us

3 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Folabifreeman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
*Light's weed*

Is this news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Anter: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok but you don't necessarily need to explain.

1 Like

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
What does this man even do for a living. undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Bmaster(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some haters above booked spaces for nothing.

Fact check:

Every single comment above me is from a bad Belle,
And it adds no value to the thread.
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by ComeToJesus: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
My guy!! grin grin

Always building bridges. He'll give Julius Berger a run for their money in building bridges.
Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Vladm(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
You are defending someone that stole taxpayers money publicly. Later you will say they are asking 'who is bankrolling you'.. what a shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by SavageResponse(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
This guy that talks from both sides of his mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by Vladm(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sometimes i wonder what this peoples children think of them... only hearing my father defend lekki tollgate soldiers, me and am never talk since then.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' by millionboi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
is this guy in apc now or pdp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Visits Senator Orji Kalu In Abuja (Photos) / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.