Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria (20287 Views)

@Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja / 22 Things Olisa Metuh Told Me At EFCC Detention Centre , @adeyanjudeji / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by imohchard(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
But these omojuwa guy short o
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Socially awkward misfits grin grin grin grin
Strange bedfellows.
I give them 2 weeks before and they will get back to their normal State.

Wait, how come @ayedee was not there?

Can you be bold enough to show us your face, at least we know Seun, I really want to meet you, I admire you alot no homokiss
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by TippyTop(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ade would have taught Omojuwa a lesson in court.

omojuwa was very lucky, Ade would have taught him a lesson in court.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by vykte(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
this aint news worthy jo...who them help?
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by notoriousbabe: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
God punish the person wey settle dem. I love beefs
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by ijebu2020: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is Omojuwa a disabled or why is he standing like that so ugly guy tho...this guy sha dey find appointment by fire by force.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by PhockPhockMan: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
In politics, no permanent friend or foe, only permanent interests.

One day, NgeneUkwenu and PhockPhockMan will also make up
Hmmmm
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by henzdanste: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunmsg:
Good to see that they've finally come to their senses. Two political lackeys fighting each other simply because they support different sides of the same political coin. When the chips are down, the big politicians they are fighting over will find common ground and move ahead without them.

Bro both of them are made...OMojuwa earns millions legit not from politics,politicians sought after him not the way round.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by henzdanste: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
ijebu2020:
Is Omojuwa a disabled or why is he standing like that so ugly guy tho...this guy sha dey find appointment by fire by force.

Don't make statements you aren't sure of.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by hesiod: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
GreatSE:

Can you be bold enough to show us your face, at least we know Seun, I really want to meet you, I admire you alot no homokiss
He only hides behind a pc and banning Men ridiculously. A very known Apc zombie.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by luvly101: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
VcStunner:
Sounds good
Though I don't like Omojuwa's view most often,but then Lalasticlala has not always agreed with TonyeB, neither has Tonye ever agreed with NgeneU. But all the same, some day I hope they see that we are all interest in a better Nigeria irrespective of political affiliation. Good move Mr. Fix nigeria
Who will fix nairaland.
Just saying undecided

One day, I will cool
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by VcStunner(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

All supporters of the PDP dont have the interest of Nigeria at heart and should be stoned.. angry

someday you would wish you never took sides in all this. PDP is the reason APC will ever sit up and it's people that will make a formidable PDP for APC to take them seriously. I rather constructively criticize than celebrate mediocrity . Sometimes it pays to widen ones scope of reasoning
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by VcStunner(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvly101:

One day, I will cool
may I meet you ma'am undecided
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by luvly101: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2016
VcStunner:
may I meet you ma'am undecided

You're free sire wink
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by babadem2much(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
allawizzow:
ftc 4 the first tym

fvck those who hate me 4 no reason

How much Mr Seun gave you? or how much do you have on your acct? how many Helicopters do u have that will make people hate you.

grow up man n be responsible for once
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by allawizzow(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by allawizzow(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
babadem2much:

How much Mr Seun gave you? or how much do you have on your acct? how many Helicopters do u have that will make people hate you.

grow up man n be responsible for once

My Boss
Blessings
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by babadem2much(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
allawizzow:

My Boss
middle finger

Thanks n God bless you since I gave you what u deserve insult is what u chose to give.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by allawizzow(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
babadem2much:

Thanks n God bless you since I gave you what u deserve insult is what u chose to give.

My boss
I m sorry
I withdraw it

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by babadem2much(m): 4:33am On Mar 06, 2016
allawizzow:

My boss
I m sorry
I withdraw it

.you welcome no hate, u are a brother. God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria / FG Appoints Nuhu Ribadu As Chairman Petroleum Revenue Task Force / Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.