Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (30890 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi & El-Rufai At Kaduna Airport / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by jaz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pastor osinbajo is a bloody fraud
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by engineerboat(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stalwert:
The party made a promise not its candidates, unfortunately this post describes the op's actions:

can we seperate the party from buhari, and moreso during the election what logo did u thumb-printed on,
d4 apc campagn for buhari, pmb rode on the lies and propaganda of apc, its now u want to seperate the two, its COMPLETE IMPOSSICANT.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by engineerboat(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Hahahahaaha x10000000000 Likes
very hilarious indeed 1000000000! Factorially likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by careersap: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
God will judge you and your cohorts
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by suteco16: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
No matter what their lies or the unkept promises are, we still can't start accusing a political party that has not even spend up to one year in power/office. We should condemn them or praise them when they finally exhaust their 4 mandated years in office. PDP promised Nigerians heaven and earth but after their many years in power, they couldn't fulfill their promises and Nigerians were left with no other option than to vote them out.
All elements of objectivities are lost in this thread. No matter how bias we want to be, there are some very positive gains that this baby administration has achieved like the victorious ongoing fight again terrorism, the commendable power supply. Mr op, hope you haven't forgotten that the budget is still been debated in the Senate and has not been passed?l.

Voted them out indeed!!!
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by ClintonDal(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stalwert:
The party made a promise not its candidates, unfortunately this post describes the op's actions:

Just negodu your foolishness. Who makes up the party?? Zombies from outer space. Aturu dika gi

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by engineerboat(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Then why should he be spreading Hate messages around and always writing Hate filled articles just because his party lost the general elections?

I quote him because
1) PDP pays the dude nothing
2) Since he is not being paid, and as a concerned citizen, all he has to do is to look for ways to exploit his writting talents...
3) If he doesn't want to exploit that, he should look for a way to enlighten us on how to maximize the loopholes in the economy to help us all...

Not coming here and posting long but meaningless articles that gives room for more Hatred!!

Am sounding this way because I consider the guy intelligent... If it were to be some other clowns, I wouldn't quote because typing takes time, and Time is Money!!

#peace

patriotism does not mean dat u should not say the truth as it is.

Here is a govt dat tells us may last year dat all refinery are operational by june dat GEJ is lying about the repairs, tell me today which of the refinering is working,
dey make noise to high heaven of body odour improving power supply, be truthful is it not generator u are using in your compound now.

Patriotism did not say we should be fool and gullible,
make govt to work and not promote their lies.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by PastorOla1: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
LET THE GOVERNMENT TEACH THEM TO FISH BY CREATING JOBS THEN GIVING THEM FISH THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO FEED THEM. LET US MAKE THIS SACRIFICE NOW. #iStandWithPMB WHAT ARE WAITING FOR.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by EagleEyes001(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Most of you people that are complaining of the present administration where gullible to believe all the promises that you know will definitely be impossible to accomplish at this present time, with criminals still looting our funds.
My say here is to u complainers to shout up and look upon the God you forget when shouting sai baba. Pray fr ur nation and president and please be wise ooooo
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
rigarmortis:

you are a big fool, swinging about like a limp di.kc, you stand for nothing, I prefer I die hard buhari supporter than a grown man whose opinions keeps swinging shamelessly like the sagged bre45ts of an old woman running from something.

now you don't have time to tribalise innit?

you are a fukctard, a daughterfucking wilding bast4rd. you come here and shamelessly eat your vomit in public like a rabid dog and expect folks to clap for you while you carry out your disgusting act, id!!0t, so you are back in PDP now that APC has lost in bayelsa and rivers? how are you different from the thieving politicians.

thunder will fire that your narrow anvs, I wonder the circumference of the aforementioned cavity, with all the thrash you keep pulling out from yonder.

guess you have had enough practiced after being finger fuxxed up many times in the name of campaign.

ofuruma pepe bite off your dangling dikc there
Good lord rigar, what came over you? I've never seen you loose control and go berserk like this.

Easy bro, tonyebarcanista is and will always be for sale, so don't waste your time on him.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by Rilwayne001: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

You don join wailing club? shocked shocked shocked

I never join, but I still dey observe grin
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by GodpunishBuhari: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I never join, but I still dey observe grin

Coded wailer LoL

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by manyr4luv: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:

This post by benzics aptly describes your mindset

These people are the most unstable creature on planet earth
If I dey lie...just follow their line of thought !
Example:

Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.

Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary?

E no dey ordinary o!!!! LMFAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by engineerboat(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Good lord rigar, what came over you? I've never seen you loose control and go berserk like this.

Easy bro, tonyebarcanista is and will always be for sale, so don't waste your time on him.

You are not making any point,

Is the message not correct, or true to the current situation in the country.

Anyway its not a surprise to, it is what you programmed into a computer brain that it will give out: #GIGA and GIGO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by knifer(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Example:

Buhari :

Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
Buhari:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary? Guy ever since I joined Nairaland this is the best comment I have ever read. You too much joor. Comment of the decade. I don laugh tire.

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by MORNDEW(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So how does this relate to the deception of the Buhari administration?

BTW: I'm solidly behind Sheriff...
Imagine Nigerian Youth. That he is solidly behind Sheriff.
Who takes this kind of triple faced low lifer serious.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by opribo(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2016
I am happy that these things are happening and more so that people claim to be pastors are the ones doing it.
The memory is still very fresh in my head how PMB exposed the worldliness of the former running mate who claimed to be a pastor too. All the hate words and abuses which ought not to come out of his mouth.

Now this one without any justification is just talking anyhow without verifying first.
Well I'm sure more revelations about their true self will be exposed I know.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by sirwisy2580: 1:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
I have always seen your write ups, but I prefer not to comment!! But I want to make an exception with this specific post!!

1) It is your collective effort to rebuild PDP, goodluck with that. But remember that you. can't rebuild it through nairaland.

2) No 1 can't be possible because nobody! I repeat NOBODY in PDP gives a F**k about your existence!!

3) If Sherrif was actually Imposed on PDP members, who are you to make a difference in the poo party??

4) Fix your party before tackling we that voted for APC!!

5) The final question now is..." Assuming Buhari tenure end tomorrow, Who will be PDP's presidential candidate??"

FIX YOUR PARTY

bros I dey here o oo. I still dey PDP o oo.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by Levandergora: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2016
This was such a witty response. Lol
We don't have any opinions one way or the other as we are not politically-inclined as a business concern... but still loved reading that comment! Too funny!

ozoigbondu:

Example:

Buhari :

Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari :
Zombies :
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by hucienda: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016
@bestestgirl That part was so hilarious and the height of it.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by jude90(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria is on the precipice, and, the election of President Buhari has compounded issues in the country. To be sincere, Buhari's election as the president, like a thin edge of the wedge, has put Nigeria on thin ice right now. Buhari spread himself thin by asking Nigerians to vote for him, when he knows that he doesn't have the requisite mental capability to rule a very complex and troublesome country like Nigeria. He has complained why he came to rule at this time. President Jonathan had his own faults, but, Nigeria shouldn't have made a worse choice. Buhari has been trying to cover his shortcomings through bullying, but, his childish antics are fast wearing thin, and at the same time, our patience is wearing thin also. They say that every cloud has a silver lining, but, in Nigeria's situation, there's no hope or sign of a better tomorrow on the horizon. Things continue to get gloomier. Goodluck Jonathan, as president, warned Nigerians about the choice they will make during the election, and his words can be summed up as being prophetic. This was one of his statements then:"the choice before Nigerians in the forth coming general election is simple: the choice between going forward or going backwards, the choice between the new ways and the old ways, between freedom and oppression, between a record visible achievements and beneficial reforms- and desperate power-seekers with empty promises". Who can contradict Goodluck Jonathan now? Goodluck Jonathan failed in his own way, but, make no mistake about it; he was the best president ever, in terms of achievement. We may crucify him on corruption, because, that's what his traducers want us to believe, but, his wasn't the most corrupt regime ever in Nigeria, and it has nothing to do with who's at the helm, but, the flaws inherent in the system makes corruption to be Nigeria's famous citizen, and there's nothing anybody can do about corruption in Nigeria until the system, that encourages it, is overhauled, and, that will be only through the restructuring of Nigeria. The best way to start will be to implement the recommendations of the constitutional conference. Goodluck Jonathan failed here: he should have utilized the goodwill and support he had when he took over in 2010, after the death of Yar'Adua, to convene a constitutional conference and to implement its recommendations then, without waiting until the end of his tenure to do that. President Buhari has no plan to do the necessary thing for now, but, as he is clueless and helpless about Nigeria's problem, he will have no other option, in coming months or years, than to go back to his spit, and will then implement the recommendations of the 2014 constitutional conference. He can't dodge it!
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Only if GEJ had been the leader we anticipated...Nigerians would not have been engulfed in this cheap political blackmail...they begged for a chance to change, they got one and now they can't go by simple manifestos...Nigerians are watching
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by Nicur: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Kelklein:
Please Read This Rib-cracking article by Prof. Pius Adesanmi

Apostle Paul’s Random Naija Survey

Apostle Paul was the Biblical equivalent of the Nigerian busybody. He was a prolific letter writer. A much better letter writer than President Obasanjo. Apostle Paul wrote his own letters internationally. There was no people he did not feel inclined to guide and advise via letters. He wrote to the Romans, the Corinthians, the Philippians, and the Galatians.
Then he wrote to the Ephesians and the Thessalonians.

Because he wrote so many letters to so many peoples, Apostle Paul often repeated or plagiarized himself. For instance, he gave the Thessalonians and the Ephesians the same advice: in all things, in all situations, give thanks and praise to God. In essence, no matter how worwor your situation is, find some wiggle room for praise.

We are in agreement that President Buhari’s stubborn persistence on the Gulliver lane is an exercise in worwority. Last I heard about the Nigerian President, he had left Saudi Arabia for Qatar and nobody seems to know the next destination. It seems they now just board the plane, roll a die, and tell the pilots to file a flight plan for whatever destination the die falls on.
Were he inclined to write Nigerians at this moment, Apostle Paul would have comforted them and told them to give thanks. At least President Buhari successfully addressed a group of Nigerians in Saudi Arabia and celebrated them without finding drug pushers and fraudsters among them. This is the first time in a long time that the President isn’t on foreign soil with a tar brush ready for his own citizens.

As might be expected, major policy decisions came from Saudi Arabia. Apostle Paul would have written that where you are unable to stop your President from making all his policy announcements on foreign soil, kuku celebrate those announcements if they are good and positive.

The news that those who padded the 2016 budget will be severely punished came from Saudi Arabia but it is a very welcome news. However, that news did not go far enough. Saying that you will punish those who padded your budget is not enough. You must apologize to the nation and accept responsibility for the mess. In the very minimum, you are guilty of egregious dereliction of oversight responsibility for the buck stops at your desk. Also, consider padlocking Lai Mohammed’s mouth for he was denying padding while you were affirming it.

The news that there will be no more security votes for Federal officials also came from Saudi Arabia. It is a welcome development. Apostle Paul would have commended President Buhari for this one in a letter. Another source of free, easy money gone. President Buhari is going to have some rough weeks ahead with the very huge demographic of beneficiaries of free slush money created by the corrupt patronage system of the last order.

Many of those still contesting the 2015 election for President Jonathan on Facebook and Twitter are beneficiaries of the trickle down mechanisms of free money and slush funds put in place by the last administration. Their noise level will increase in the coming weeks as another source of easy money dries up. Anybody they hold responsible for the electoral loss of their ineffectual hero should prepare for rough times ahead as another source of trickle down free money dries up for them. Luckily, Apostle Paul would have written that they should be ignored.

There is also the news that there shall be no more Federal government delegation to Hajj. President Buhari had very harsh words to condemn the wastage represented by this practice. I am yet to hear any commendation by the Christian Association of Nigeria. I hope they understand that this also applies to Federal delegations to Jerusalem. Go and find money to fund your own trips to Jerusalem.

However, Apostle Paul would have noticed that some state Governors were on that lesser hajj with President Buhari. Senator Ibikunle Amosun was there without his fila peteesi (skyscapper fila). Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola was also there jumping upandan. Apostle Paul would have impressed it upon Nigerians to ask some basic questions. These Governors were in Mecca for a religious observance, were they on the usual daily estacode accruable to a Nigerian official on foreign assignment? If they were collecting estacode, why?

If Ogbeni Aregbesola was collecting estacode on that trip, Apostle Paul would have very harsh words for him. Apostle Paul would tell him: Rauf, ika ni e o. You are a very wicked man! You have nearly forgotten the meaning of the word, salary, because you never pay your workers. Yet, you are here in Mecca praying and collecting estacode. Who told you that Allah has time for the prayers and supplications of hypocrites?

Apostle Paul would also look in the direction of Kogi state to take note of a recent little matter. Governor Yahaya Bello discovered that one of the former Governors of the state, Ibrahim Idris, was illegally tapping electricity from Government House for his private residence. In order words, Ibrahim Idris illegally connected his private residence to the electricity grid of Government House and has been enjoying free electricity since he left office. No, it wasn’t free. The people of Kogi have been paying for his electricity consumption. Honestly, ko ni da fun iyalaya Nigerian leaders. Gbogbo won ni o!

The story does not end there. Upon discovering the crime, Governor Yahaya Bello ordered the illegal connection of his predecessor disconnected. Because this is Nigeria and the Nigerian is a special species created by God to suffer and justify his own suffering, there were folks who immediately rushed to the defense of Ibrahim Idris. They said that Governor Bello should not be persecuting his elder and predecessor. How much electricity is Ibrahim Idris consuming sef that Bello is doing gra-gra and embarrassing the man? Apostle Paul would curse this category of Stockholm Syndromed Nigerians for they are the greatest obstacle to the work we are trying to do.

Apostle Paul would also have very harsh words for Governor Yahaya Bello. You discovered a crime and all you did was disconnect? Ibrahim Idris was stealing from the people of Kogi state. He broke the law. He committed a crime. Why did you stop at disconnection? What steps have you taken to ensure that he pays for his crimes according to the laws of the land? What steps would you have taken of you had discovered that the same crime was committed by an ordinary carpenter in Isanlu? Why should the only consequence for Ibrahim Idris be disconnection?
Governor Bello, do the right thing and make an example of this law-breaking predecessor of yours. By stopping at disconnecting his line, you are contributing to worsening Nigeria’s case as a society of crime without punishment. That is why Nigeria is in the 17th century and is not ready to be part of 21st –century modernity and civilization.

Apostle Paul would leave Kogi to check out our friend, His Excellency Otunba Doctor Peter Ayodele Fayose (Jerusalem Pilgrim) in Ekiti, the state that is now said to lead Nigeria in public defecation. Apostle Paul would note that, with his convoy of sleek jeeps following closely, Fayose was as usual at his populist best in Aramoko Ekiti the other day, riding okada to commission taps that are now flowing with water after being dry for four years.

Apostle Paul would note the man hours that Nigerian governors waste commissioning roundabouts, water taps, culverts, and gutters in the 21st century. He would have a very important question for the people of Aramoko Ekiti. You all trooped out to celebrate your Okada governor as he commissioned your water tap. Who among you will have enough civic presence of mind to record how many days of water supply you have from the commissioned taps after the Governor’s visit?

Because of stealing, contract inflation, and poor execution, projects always pack up after commissioning in Nigeria. When your taps dry up again in Aramoko Ekiti, how many of you will perform the civic duty of blowing the whistle so we can descend on Fayose like a ton of bricks?

Apostle Paul would have concluded this Naija round up with: It is well!

Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by rigarmortis: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:

sorry good brother, I cant just understand how someone can be so shamelessly unstable and be proud of it, the most annoying thing is the way he comes out swinging at the same people he held as heroes few seconds ago, then before you bat an eyelid he is holding them up as symbols of virtue again, I feel like he is taking the good people of NL on a foolhardy ride and insulting ppls collective intelligence on an assumption of the general populace suffering from selective memory and intellectual myopia.

but I guess you are right though, any time spent on him is wasted, I blame the mods for moving his topics to FP
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
rigarmortis:

sorry good brother, I cant just understand how someone can be so shamelessly unstable and be proud of it, the most annoying thing is the way he comes out swinging at the same people he held as heroes few seconds ago, then before you bat an eyelid he is holding them up as symbols of virtue again, I feel like he is taking the good people of NL on a foolhardy ride and insulting ppls collective intelligence on an assumption of the general populace suffering from selective memory and intellectual myopia.

but I guess you are right though, any time spent on him is wasted, I blame the mods for moving his topics to FP
No need to apologize bro. The Mods are only doing their job. Moving threads to FP that will move traffic, it doesn't matter if the thread opener is shameless or not, or if the thread opener is a political prostitute, as long as the thread will bring traffic. Its a go. Lol.

Hope you've bEen good?
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by rigarmortis: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
No need to apologize bro. The Mods are only doing their job. Moving threads to FP that will move traffic, it doesn't matter if the thread opener is shameless or not, or if the thread opener is a political prostitute, as long as the thread will bring traffic. Its a go. Lol.

Hope you've bEen good?

I try my best bro.

at the end of the day only God is good.

how is business
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
rigarmortis:

I try my best bro.
at the end of the day only God is good.
how is business
So far, so good, despite the economic conditions, we're still smiling.
Thanks for the concern.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by ahaika23: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2016
I am impressed with the writeup, nice one my brother from Rivers State. We are well aware how the people in Government think those who voted them are foools otherwise I do not see how they will be treating them like this, denying everything they ever promised them.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by dikamzy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Change ko Change ni.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by alaskido(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Osibanjo, Daddy GO (Adeboye) is watching all your lies and utterances. Even the DEVIL was shocked when APC denied the 5K for unemployed graduates. May God help us from this bunch of Liars.
Re: VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence by landinfo: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Example:

Buhari :

Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari :
Zombies :
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:

Jeeeeez!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin I don laff tire sotey belle sweeeet mi wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.