Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) (67361 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by kceewhyte(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
lilmax:
Baby I can explanation grin
hahahahahaaa!!!!! grin
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jackeeh:
Husband : sweet heart I can explain. The waitress just came in with the food I ordered. So I pleaded with her to help me take a shot for my darling wife. Here the waitresses appear in just their undies.

Wife :........ Speechless.......
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Krismart(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omo see casting. Lolz
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Hafyz23(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sylverly:
hmmm..is this the front page..# nothing special about it
I tire 4 them o
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by MasterG(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
The degree of his mumuness is incomparable
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
sambisamana:
this is meant to be a joke. No playa can be this stewpid.

Confirm.
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Naijanaija:
lol... Super crazy

Meanwhile
Naijanaija nice idea, but i suggest u widen d scope of this thingy. Dnt limit it to naija alone.
I think Just few Nigerians care about such stuff except of course, mayb you did a survey and even then nko?
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by measideyhere(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
sambisamana:
this is meant to be a joke. No playa can be this stewpid.
the lady taking d foto cld b taking it directly from d messaging app, quick fingers send it across...
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by yinkeys(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seems I know this man, if I'm not mistaken that was my project supervisor back in school. His stature I recall, if he's the one it's not a new thing.
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by yungkelz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
See gobe,this man 4 try my zoo class make I teach am cheating techniques.who dey interested?
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Alaminz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ghost01:
Lmao
what does this,mean "lmao"...no vex..
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by domopps(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Even me that just wana learn cheating... I can't commit this kind of blunder!

Cheeeeeers
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by domopps(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Alaminz:

what does this,mean "lmao"...no vex..

Laff my ass out! lmao

Laff wan kill me! lwkm

Cheeeeers
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do I find this funny sad Gosh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by OgaTheTop2: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
orijintv:
Wich Kind Language Be Dis One ?? Awon Oloriburuku Couple
O su mi o. I don't even understand their chat.

1 Like

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Onezie(f): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Men shaaaa! lipsrsealed
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Alaminz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
domopps:

Laff my ass out! lmao

Laff wan kill me! lwkm

Cheeeeers

Aaaa...wow this even more dangerouse than "Lol" laugh out laughtly...i hv been seeing it on social netwk 4 a while..Lmao.tnks bro..
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Btruth: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
This time, it's the husband that is caught cheating.....

.........meanwhile,

The Titanic was presumed to be the largest, safest
and strongest luxury ship in the world before it
embarked on its disastrous maiden voyage in April
All kinds of people were welcomed on the ship for
its first voyage. The rich, the famous, the elite,
women, children, families and staff of the ship
were all happy to be on board. It was billed to be
the ship that could not sink, but it did sink on its
first journey from Southampton to New York. This
was one of the greatest tragedies of all time.
After the ship sank, two lists were presented at the
offices of The White Star Company (the company which built
the Titanic).
The list was simple. It had only two sections: ‘LOST’
and ‘SAVED’.
People came to read these lists to find out if their
loved ones had survived. Interestingly, before the
journey so many things were important.
Whether they worked on the ship or were on vacation? Whether they were rich or
poor. Whether they were millionaires or peasants. Whether
they were stockbrokers or not. Whether they were in first
class or economy class.
Whether they were men or women. Whether they
had a lot of luggage or not.
But after the sinking of the Titanic none of these
things mattered anymore. Only one thing mattered-
whether they were saved or lost.
Dear friend that is how Eternity will be.
A time will come when none of the things we have
on this earth will matter. A time will come when it
will not matter whether you are a man or a woman!
A time will come when it will not matter whether
you are rich or poor!
What will matter is whether you are ‘LOST’ or
‘SAVED’ on the day you die and meet your creator!
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY!AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE,LIVE FOR HIM!!!! share this with all your contact(it is someone's chance to make it to heaven) DONT SHARE LATER, SHARE NOW...NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR CONTACT,IS GUARANTEED 'LATER'......... be blessed !!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by domopps(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Alaminz:

Aaaa...wow this even more dangerouse than "Lol" laugh out laughtly...i hv been seeing it on social netwk 4 a while..Lmao.tnks bro..

LWKMD grin

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by midehi2(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
macino1:
Wahala dey. . .Trust Africa man. See what will follow:
The wife will still be the one to apologize to his family with a goat for disturbing their brother's peace of mind.
The church will remind her that "it is for better for worse".
The society will tag her "not a good housewife".
Her own family will tell her "will don't want a bad name" so, forget anything ever happened.

But if the wife get catch. . .You know the story line. SAY NO TO INFIDELITY
your head dey there cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't understand, Didn't he look at the photo before forwarding to wifey? Or am I the dumb one here?
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by lezz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
endtimesblog:
I guess every day for the thief. When God wants to catch you, He causes you to make stupid mistakes.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/check-out-hilarious-way-wife-caught-her.html

But the picture is a ruse. The "husband" wasn't even doing any call. He is only posing for the half-naked girl to snap him.

You can see the cameral flash reflection from the wall-mirror and the girl holding the phone.

Deception!!!
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Ismailodu(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wife: And who is the preview of your camera?
Husband: Cannibals!!!

grin
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by tpiar: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
gabylzy:
Dont get

A lady is standing to the far left of the man (at the back, beside the mirror), with a camera and in her underwear.

Point of reference: some lady who has been all over the blogosphere in bra and pant only.
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by tico1212(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stage things
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by georgeobi: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
macino1:
The wife will still be the one to apologize to his family with a goat for disturbing their brother's peace of mind.
Her own family will tell her "will don't want a bad name" so, forget anything ever happened.

nawa o
Oh
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thank u and may God bless u 4 dis comment.
macino1:

1 Like

Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by Dopefiend(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Andy is not smart.

Don't be like Andy.
Re: How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) by gabylzy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:

A lady is standing to the far left of the man (at the back, beside the mirror), with a camera and in her underwear.

Point of reference: some lady who has been all over the blogosphere in bra and pant only.

ohhh..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.