Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (30114 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by dre11(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
A married man wants a court in Lagos to dissolve his marriage because his wife battered his manhood.

John Ayoade, a 42-year-old man, has begged an Alimosho Customary Court sitting in Lagos State, to dissolve his five-year-old marriage to his wife Deborah Oriade, for fear of his life, citing her brutality and maltreatment.

Ayoade who narrated to the court how his wife had taken on the habit of beating him at will, said she had beaten more than 10 times, even in public. According to the complainant, on one occasion, Oriade attacked his manhood until it started bleeding and not yet done, she dashed into the kitchen, brought ground pepper and poured it on his bleeding penis.

“I didn’t marry her legally. In fact, I’m married. I have my first wife. Deborah and I were only dating. We met at the Sawmill where we both sell building materials. She always comes to my shop to complain to me about her former husband. It was in that process I developed interest in her.”

Ayoade continued that two years into their relationship, Oriade came to tell him that she was pregnant but that he rejected the pregnancy because before they started having sex, he had already told her that he didn’t want any kid, especially not out of wedlock and she had agreed to the proposal.

“Moreover, I still love my legal wife. When Deborah delivered the baby, she named him Emmanuel. I was not aware. After the naming ceremony, she started behaving strangely.

Some of my friends advised me to report the matter at the palace of Elegbeda, where I was asked to cater for the upkeep of the baby. I have been doing that since last year.”

Ayoade went on that after the traditional ruler ordered him to take up the responsibility of the child and did everything he could to cater for him and his mother, she was still not satisfied.

“One fateful day, she came to my house and pounced on my house wife. She beat her mercilessly. The matter was reported to the police and later transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, for threatening the life of my family member.

Since I met her, I have not known peace. If I had known that is the kind of woman she is, I wouldn’t have approached her. I have developed hypertension since we started this clash.

Even in my matrimonial home, I don’t have peace. I can’t concentrate anymore on my business. It was after I met her I knew she is from Ilesha. I have been advised by my father not to marry any woman from that part of the country.”

But Oriade, a mother of three, denied the allegations leveled against her by Ayoade, saying she loves him and would not want to leave him because of the child they have together.

“I love him. I don’t want to leave him because he is the father of my son. He is the one who came to file for divorce in the court. If not because of the problem I had with my former husband, I wouldn’t have come across him. I had two children in my former marriage.

When the problem between me and my former husband was still raging, I always confided in Ayoade. It was in the process that we fell in love and got married. The marriage produced a baby boy. Before my son came, I had two abortions for Ayoade.
My problem with him is that he doesn’t want to recognize my son as one of his children. This is why I went to his house and introduced myself to his wife. I didn’t fight her.”

The President of the court, Alhaja S.O Mumini , told the couple that because the rightful father of the baby was in doubt, a DNA test will be conducted to know the real father, while the case was adjourned to March 15, 2016.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/domestic-violence-man-tells-court-how-wife-battered-his-manhood-poured-pepper-on-it-id4753627.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good for him...ntor!!! He had a wife at home, yet he was still chooking his something inside another woman. Shey as she don pour pepper on top, him eye go clear.

Say NO to adultery. One man, one wife, 0 side chick!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ramdris(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Was he nak3d?

Say no to violence against men

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Good for him...ntor!!! He had a wife at home, yet he was still chooking his something inside another woman. Shey as she don pour pepper on top, him eye go clear.

He cheated on his wife, he did NOT assault her. If you advocate violence is the answer to adultery, where does it end?

If I was in this guys shoes, I would break both that woman's arms. She'd be lucky if I didn't break her neck, after what she did, she would struggle to find a court that would convict me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Siena:

He cheated on his wife, he did NOT assault her. If you advocate violence is the answer to adultery, where does it end?

If I was in this guys shoes, I would break both that woman's arms. She'd be lucky if I didn't break her neck, after what she did, she would struggle to find a court that would convict me.
I am not in any way an advocate for violence under any circumstance.

The point that got my attention the most is that the man cheated on his wife repeatedly, then asked the lady to have an abortion. Only the first wife knows the emotional trauma she passed through living with a cheating husband. So yes, grin I'm happy she poured pepper on his "something", looks like karma paying him back if you ask me. grin grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by funkyrash(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol, it must have felt like this down there! cheesy [img]http://media./media/bsRSKZhTXgDXa/200w.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
How she access ur di.ck, injure am, come bk, pour pepper 4 am. Nawa o. Ur dick dy rise wen u wan fight abi wetin!

12 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by mrlaw93(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
He took advantage of the woman trust in him. He deserves what he got o jare. Olosho dey, u no bleep. nah house wife wey confide in u, u dey bleep. Thunder strike ur manhood again.

7 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by haywire07(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lemme book space first, I'm coming back
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by 123gist(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pissure of pepper on pric*k or...............................#Adonbeliv

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will never learn lesson
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by inosend: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
E wan do suya? But, first, let me get this straight. Woman complains about husband (ex) to confidante, confidante sees avenue for collecting 'handover note', grabs it and had his 'roll' being turned to hot dog. I'll say he DESERVED it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by nnadychuks(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
when he has not provided a picture of the peRnis massacre.. E good for am if na true.. Foolish fool weh open peRnis dey fight woman; he forget say na only there woman get power reach for e body.. U get luck say she nor burst your gbola(CD/testiko) PLEASE MEN DON'T CHEAT*especially when na ugly and married woman* Those who study agric would understand that these type of women act like the harco fowl,lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Rijes: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
that is why you have to know the type of wife u marry.

one peaceful man was married to a tiger woman in my street. This man doesnt talk despite constant nagging from his wife. The wife does as she like.

one day the man turned to a tiger to tear his wife we were holding him.

sanity returned

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by bisdam9086(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ko kAN Aiye

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by youngguru23(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol I no fit laugh
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by klassykute(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
shame on u
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Soreza(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
MMMMM,THIS IS WHAT MAKES GUYS DATE FOR 10 YEARS AND SCARED OF MARRIAGE,CUS NA AFTER MARRIAGE SHE DAY SHOW HERSELF.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by LhoLar01: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Serves him right, unfaithful man.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Useless people constituting nuisance up and down.

E fit two of una.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by fart: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Endtime woman, then After all these ashewos will be lamenting that no man wants to marry them. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by hensben(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
In erigga's voice ' na wetin man sow na him dey wear'.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
How she access ur di.ck, injure am, come bk, pour pepper 4 am. Nawa o. Ur dick dy rise wen u wan fight abi wetin!
hey some niggas is into sadomasochistic ero-tic stimulation. jus sayin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by bigerboy200: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
This sounds like comedy oh.. when she was bringing out ur manhood, what were u looking at?

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by abbey621(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, he did not marry her legally but goes to the court for a divorce. The court has no jurisdiction on such issues. In the eyes of the law, you are not married unless evidence of a court, church/nikkai or traditional marriage exists. Mr. man stop wasting our time jaare.....

9 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by bedspread: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Check out the Funny confessions of a 42yr old Adult:
I DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS FROM ILESHA. MY FATHER WARNED ME OF MARRYING A WOMAN FROM THAT PLACE

I DIDN'T MARRY HER LEGALLY. IN FACT I WAS ALREADY MARRIED.

This man must be confessing from the depth of his heart.

when God ordered for 1man 1wife, you thought he was a fool??

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by lozanni(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
ladyF:

LadyF = Lady Fighter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Icecomrade: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2016

Mumu men plenty for this world sha!

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
abbey621:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, he did not marry her legally but goes to the court for a divorce. The court has no jurisdiction on such issues. In the eyes of the law, you are not married unless evidence of a court, church/nikkai or traditional marriage exists. Mr. man stop wasting our time jaare .....
common law wife. if you have lived with a woman for over 5 years , in the eye of the law she is ya wife. no papers needed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.