Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! (1654 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Breaking: Nigeran Army Finally Disowns Buhari' Says He Has No Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2009
The most prominent,though imbecilic tribal hater on nairaland-Ijawman; has been found out !  cheesy

He posted recently that he was Yoruba  cry

Ijawman:

I am Yoruba. you idiot

Now tell me why would someone ,ostensibly proud of his tribe ,renounce his origins so quickly?? This is the same Yoruba he has villified continuously?? 

Isn't he the greatest liar & hypocrite on nairaland??,. . . . .  . . . . .  . . . your guess is as good as mine !  shocked shocked shocked
Please find below some of his previous quotes confirming where he is actually from(He is a disgrace to proud hardworking Ijaws all over the world):

Ijawman:

Every sensible Ijaw holds Yorubas significantly responsible for their fate. Obasanjo is Yoruba who killed Ijaws in Odi. Then he installed Yaradua who has been killing our people in the last days, weeks and months. Asari Dokubo once challenged Yorubas about their atrocities, overt and covert, towards Ijaw and OPC banned him from Lagos.

Ijaw girl or whatever you call yourself, you must be a bastard Ijaw for insinuating that I, a proper Ijaw man, am not an Ijaw.

Ijawman:

God punish you ignoramus. I doubt you are an Ijaw because we Ijaws at large have opinion unlike you who latch onto other people's opinions and act more or less like a robocop. For your info, I am from Okrika in Rivers State.

Ijawman:

Lamidi-Obi. stop misinforming or showing your ignorance. Etete is not Ibo. He is an Ijaw like me
[
/quote]
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by blacksta(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2009
I second that

he needs to be barred.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2009
& he has the guts to criticize corrupt politicians?? undecided
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by desgiezd(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2009
The guy seems to be claiming whatever ancestry that suits any current thread in which he is participating.

Could he possibly be a chameleon?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Bariga1(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2009
I will not be surprised if we later find out that he is part of the terrorist group (fighting for their own selfish interest) parading themselves as Mend.

He has an aggressive mode of conveying his message across. Might be a low self esteem, or lack of basic understanding of the English language.

Every society has their share of miscreants, so to label Yoruba’s as problematic shows his level of thinking, please do not blame him rather feel sorry for Nigeria because this shows the work we have ahead in order to change things for the better.

The whole aim of this site is to have intelligent discussions and not a place to display levels of ignorance. Respecting other people’s views is the ethos of my story.

Many Thanks
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2009
Its quite a shame that he is my town man, from Okrika in Rivers State grin
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2009
The power of technology, we develops communication relationship with people we can barely recognise on the street!. Ijawman, where are thou!!.

Now, I "Ilugunboy" am no more from Egba , am now "Ijawboy" (that sounds cool, right?) from okrika.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Bariga1(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2009
I was speaking to a police officer in Court this morning (in UK) who informed me that he had just come back from Japan where he went for a joint training exercise with their police. He managed to slip-in that in Japan Nigerians are given the police problems because of the level of drug dealing and the number of Nigerians in prison in Tokyo but can not be deported because they are married to Japanese girls.

I laughed at the whole story because I know that I am not a criminal and I have every reason to be proud of my achievements and profession. The moral of the story is that everyone can not be painted with the same brush because of a little group of deviants within the society.

Youruba’s have their share of problems, but so do Ibo’s and Northerners. Please let us live with one love as Nigerians.

Instead of us to fight one another let us direct that anger at fighting those that are stealing in politics such as our LA chairmen, counsellors, commissioners and senators.

Many Thanks
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ben13: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by KnowAll(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2009
He might be an ijaw man parent wise that is his parents grew up in Ijaw land,  but a true lagosian by birth and growing up wise.  ¾ of people living in Ajegunle are Ijaws they don’t know anywhere else than AJ. Moving up the ladder for such people is moving out of AJ to places like  Ikeja, Lekki, VI or Ikoyi. Do you now deny these people their heritage that they are not lagosians, no in fact been a lagosian is not synonymous with been a Yoruba person, the relationship between been a lagosian and been a Yoruba person is there is the tendency that as a lagosian you might be able to understand Yoruba and not speak it like my wife who is from Benin city but grew up in Ikeja cantonment because her father was in the military , or you can understand Yoruba and speak it or you don’t understand yoruba and don’t speak it, it does not make you a lesser  lagosian than Fashola that grew in Suru-lere area. So if Ijawman chooses he can claim his father’s home town and can also claim to be a lagosian, he might have the added advantage of speaking Yoruba in which case he might even claim to be Yoruba person if he chooses.

1 Like

Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2009
Bariga1:

I was speaking to a police officer in Court this morning (in UK) who informed me that he had just come back from Japan where he went for a joint training exercise with their police. He managed to slip-in that in Japan Nigerians are given the police problems because of the level of drug dealing and the number of Nigerians in prison in Tokyo but can not be deported because they are married to Japanese girls.
I laughed at the whole story because I know that I am not a criminal and I have every reason to be proud of my achievements and profession. The moral of the story is that everyone can not be painted with the same brush because of a little group of deviants within the society.
Youruba’s have their share of problems, but so do Ibo’s and Northerners. Please let us live with one love as Nigerians.
Instead of us to fight one another let us direct that anger at fighting those that are stealing in politics such as our LA chairmen, counsellors, commissioners and senators.
Many Thanks
Well said,please tell him !
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by MrCrackles(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2009
Who cares if he's from LATVIA!
Pssff
Betta news abeg!
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2009
KnowAll:

He might be an ijaw man parent wise that is his parents grew up in Ijaw land,  but a true lagosian by birth and growing up wise.  ¾ of people living in Ajegunle are Ijaws they don’t know anywhere else than AJ. Moving up the ladder for such people is moving out of AJ to places like  Ikeja, Lekki, VI or Ikoyi. Do you now deny these people their heritage that they are not lagosians, no in fact been a lagosian is not synonymous with been a Yoruba person, the relationship between been a lagosian and been a Yoruba person is there is the tendency that as a lagosian you might be able to understand Yoruba and not speak it like my wife who is from Benin city but grew up in Ikeja cantonment because her father was in the military , or you can understand Yoruba and speak it or you don’t understand yoruba and don’t speak it, it does not make you a lesser  lagosian than Fashola that grew in Suru-lere area. So if Ijawman chooses he can claim his father’s home town and can also claim to be a lagosian, he might have the added advantage of speaking Yoruba in which case he might even claim to be Yoruba person if he chooses.
Anybody can be a LAGOSIAN,even oyinbo,but the hypocrite called Ijawman disparages YORUBAs ostensibly in defence of his people everytime & later claimed he's Yoruba  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Thats deception in the highest order
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by KnowAll(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nigerians should wake up and let go off these tribal leanings when criticising our leaders, if anybody goes through my post you will notice that the same intensity that I will use in criticizing Fashola or Gbenga Daniel is the same I will employ in criticizing Sam Egwu, or Governor Obi of Anambra state. I will praise any Nigerian politician that does well irrespective of tribe or geographical location and criticize those politicians that have taking their constituencies as mugu’s. What I notice here in Nairaland especially amongst the Igbo boys is they are never objective in their criticisms, it amuses me when you notice the location where some of these bias postings originate from considering that the poster of such malicious, tribal, and subversive material are actually enjoying the Libra and mundane latitude giving to them by the host society. Yet these hypocrites come unto Nairaland with their biased and warp mind knowing fully well that if the host communities that they are seeking refuge were to treat them the same way they will be the first to shout f***king racist . Please people try to be objective in your criticisms and praises. Being an objective poster will help the nation in no small way. The Nation needs more objective posters as suppose to follow-follow. Fela said it in his song if you follow-follow you will end up in the ditch like the one you are supporting or praising.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by biola44: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
nigeria is just a geographical expression!
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
biola44:

nigeria is just a geographical expression!
sad indeed. . . . .
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
he's not Yoruba though no big deal even if he were. Na today?

He's Igbo or Igboid.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hahahaha. So this buffon Congoshine created a thread to discuss me. You are indeed an idiot, I repeat. You said I was not Ijaw and I said I am Yoruba to make you happy. Does that make me a non Ijaw? I'd rather be dead than be a Yoruba. For what now?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2009
tpia.:

he's not Yoruba though no big deal even if he were. Na today?

He's Igbo or Igboid.

I am your father, monkey. You decide whom I am for me? tolotolo
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
Come Ijawman oya were ni? grin, why harrasing people around on N/L?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
ilugunboy:

Come Ijawman oya were ni? grin, why harrasing people around on N/L?

Ma fo' etire nisi! Have we met before?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by blacksta(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Y d the userid? when u are youruba
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

You are speaking jargon if what you wrote up there is meant to be Yoruba. No! we never met. cheesy tongue. Seems to me you are already high on some cheap liquid this early evening. tongue
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta:

What is the shit Yoruba? Who wants to be from that tribe?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

What is the shit Yoruba? Who wants to be from that tribe?

Ijawboy, whatever cheap stuff you've been sniffing or drinking this evening is apparently making you hallucinate cheesy. My G cool down on that shit grin
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
ilugunboy:

You are speaking jargon if what you wrote up there is meant to be Yoruba. No! we never met. cheesy tongue. Seems to me you are already high on some cheap liquid this early evening. tongue

At least I can speak and write in your language. What other language can you speak/write than your shity Yoruba Yoruba language?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

I am your father, monkey. You decide whom I am for me? tolotolo

see this baboon descended from howler apes comparing his shit packing self to my father. Them born you well so?

Who dash monkey banana abi na because of internet you this mosquito come dey call yourself butterfly?

Beast of no lineage- do I sound like your bush and primitive jungle dwelling relations?

wetin person no go hear for internet.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta:

if no be God wey wan catch you. You were blessing him because you thought he was Yoruba?

oversabi no good!

karma is even worse!

Una don lost for sure.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
Tpia,

My dog's name is Tpia and she is Yoruba. Might that be you?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Tpia,

My dog's name is Tpia and she is Yoruba. Might that be you?

your dog can type?

You just confirmed my hypothesis that you're actually a chimpanzee with access to a computer.

and pray tell, your dog get tribe?

shit packer that you are!!!!!

beast of no lineage trying desperately to belong somewhere.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by blacksta(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
tpia

watch yourself or i will cancel the table.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta:

tpia

watch yourself or i will cancel the table.

oh please!

dont do that! shocked shocked

My lone/single/only/one/isolated admirer wants to cancel the table!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Protects Lagos “big Boy”, Sunday Akinyemi, From Extradition To Us / Seeking Gold In Lagos / Buhari Refused To Call For Calm Despite Appeals By Foreign Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.