Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! (1656 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Breaking: Nigeran Army Finally Disowns Buhari' Says He Has No Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by blacksta(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
o.k
i forgive u

when r u available
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta:

o.k
i forgive u

when r u available

thank you for forgiving me for offending you! wink

I'll be available as soon as I find someone to babysit my pikin. You know my story as a single middle aged mother nah. sad
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Hahahaha. So this buffon Congoshine created a thread to discuss me. You are indeed an idiot, I repeat. You said I was not Ijaw and I said I am Yoruba to make you happy. Does that make me a non Ijaw? I'd rather be dead than be a Yoruba. For what now?
Kai,
imagine the BEAST OF NO NATION (apologies to Fela) still typing?! angry

You should hold your head in shame ,you liar ! embarassed

Who needs a poorly educated,disrespectful baboon(abi na chimp undecided) in Yorubaland. The great Ijaw nations does not even deserve you. tongue

You are the type that will sellout his people for a penny,Olofo ! angry angry
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
Congoshiner!

Just read my English and yours, barring any typo (which is discernible) and tell between you and I who is better educated. I could be your professor, you know.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2009
^^beast of no lineage trying to belong somewhere.

better claim Gabon. They have Gabonese apes which match your description.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Congoshiner!

Just read my English and yours, barring any typo (which is discernible) and tell between you and I who is better educated. I could be your professor, you know.
I can tell you're poorly educated because of your blind tribalism & hate. Only people with few options in life resort to such lows  tongue

Apologise & we'll set you free , BONN !
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
Congoshiner,

What makes you think I hate the Yoruba? I only tell the truth about them (that they are very corrupt, dirty, pretencious, untrustworthy, backstabbing, greedy, selfish and tribalistic). If that is what you see as hate and tribalism, then I am not in a position to help you. I must always tell the truth; so my parents told me.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Congoshiner,

What makes you think I hate the Yoruba? I only tell the truth about them (that they are very corrupt, dirty, pretencious, untrustworthy, backstabbing, greedy, selfish and tribalistic). If that is what you see as hate and tribalism, then I am not in a position to help you. I must always tell the truth; so my parents told me.
BEAST-OF-NO-NATION,
such gross generalisation & stereotyping can only come from someone who had difficulty in passing JAMB ! shocked shocked

You see how I can tell you're poorlyuneducated,its just like saying black people are lazy & incompetent or white people are intelligent .
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Congoshiner,

what makes you think the average Yoruba gives a damn what you feel about them?

abeg dont assume just because blacksta or whoever wants to kiss your stinking ass, therefore that's the attitude you'll get from every other Yoruba person you meet.

This is what happens when you're raised in a bush jungle- you lose touch with your thinking faculties and reality.

let that your hate or whatever feeling you say you have, consume you to the grave- who gives a sh*t?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
As usual they live in denial. Ask Bode George, who single handedly stole 100 billion of our oil money. What did all the other Yorubas in positions of authority do between 1999 and today but steal, steal and steal. Thieves of a GENERIC order. Other tribes pilfer, but you guys simply loot
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by blacksta(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
u people no dey tire

all this bashing self - una no get life.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

As usual they live in denial. Ask Bode George, who single handedly stole 100 billion of our oil money. What did all the other Yorubas in positions of authority do between 1999 and today but steal, steal and steal. Thieves of a GENERIC order. Other tribes pilfer, but you guys simply loot
BONN,calm down & try to make sense. . . . ok? Bode George is an individual alleged thief from Lagos state who obviously has his tIe in court &If convicted shold face the appropriate sanctions ,this however doesn't mean everybody from Lagos is a thief.

Alams ( the Gov-General of Ijaw nation)is also an individual from Ammassoma,Bayelsa who was convicted 2 years ago of stealing public funds,does this make everybody from Amassoma or Bayelsa, thieves??

I really don't want to digress from your lies,tho you're trying hard to change the topic. Tell us- WHY DID YOU LIE THAT YOU ARE FROM YORUBALAND?
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
Congoshiner,

Bode George is not alone among the ubiquitous thieving Yoruba elite. Take a look at the EFCC list, plus many more such as Agagu, Tinubu, Akala, Grange and Obj, Ehindero, among THOUSAND others who have not been listed yet. Na curse? Talking about being a Yoruba, would you recognize a lie and a teaser when you see one? Who are you for me to lie for? I am not a Yoruba and do no intend to be one, when I reincarnate. Ok?

I see that you are intellectually challenged. People like you would be lost completely if asked the same question differently. For e.g., if you are asked the functions of a manager you could answer easily, but when asked the role of a business owner you get tongue-tied.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Congoshiner,
Bode George is not alone among the ubiquitous thieving Yoruba elite. Take a look at the EFCC list, plus many more such as Agagu, Grange and Obj, among others who have not been listed yet. Na curse? Talking about being a Yoruba, would you recognize a lie and a teaser when you see one? Who are you for me to lie for? I am not a Yoruba and do no intend to be one, when I reincarnate. Ok?
BEAST-Of-No-Nation,You just continuously confirm your illiteracy ! & I can't stoop to your level by exchanging names of corrupt politicians.

If you check all other sound and brilliant personalities on Nairaland,very few come out to state their origins upfront/directly,you see I agree with Martin Luther King Jnr;I prefer to be judged by my intellect & the content of my character NOT primordial sentiments.

Very much unlike low lifers like you that very little going for you save the hydrocarbon deposits found under the soil where your ancestors were born.

I only took you up to expose your lies & your lack of depth. . .  .

BEGONE from my monitor. . .  . . .you slowpoke !
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by AloyEmeka9: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
tpia.:

he's not Yoruba though no big deal even if he were. Na today?

He's Igbo or Igboid.

You knew this how?. Your igbo hatred has no limits. undecided
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
^^transgendered.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by Ijawman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
Congoshiner,

You are such a pathetic slowpoke. Well, go shine some buka congos, as your name suggests.
Re: Ijawman says he's Yoruba ! by congoshine(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ijawman:

Congoshiner,

You are such a pathetic slowpoke. Well, go shine some buka congos, as your name suggests.
[center]* shakes head & walks away,point made. . . . . . . . . .*[/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja / Efcc Protects Lagos “big Boy”, Sunday Akinyemi, From Extradition To Us / Dr. Damages Interviews Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.