Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Another Sad News - MTN Modified 4.5gb Night Plan To 1GB For Day And 3GB For Nigh - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Sad News - MTN Modified 4.5gb Night Plan To 1GB For Day And 3GB For Nigh (607 Views)

MTN Reduces ₦1000 And ₦2000 Monthly Data Plans To 1GB And 2.5GB –alternatives / Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Sad News - MTN Modified 4.5gb Night Plan To 1GB For Day And 3GB For Nigh by techmandy1: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Happy new month guys. Sorry to start your month with a sad news but I have to keep you guys updated so as to enable you to have perfect information about whatever you want to go for when it comes to data plans. Today's update is about MTN. Mtn modified the almighty 4.5Gb night plan at the rate of #2500 in an heart breaking manner.

This particular data plan has been saving G guys since they won't need to use any VPN and they can disguise their IP, but MTN made things worse. On a normal ground people do complain that after the 1.5Gb day plan has finished they won't be able p browse during the day again until night comes. As if that was not enough, Mtn now reduced the 1.5Gb day plan to 1Gb. Well for some it is still making sense but for majourity it is not.

The question now is; is MTN trying to turn us to Night Crawlers?

Source: http://techmandy..com

Re: Another Sad News - MTN Modified 4.5gb Night Plan To 1GB For Day And 3GB For Nigh by OVI75(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin concern me and Mtn wen I dey Rock My 9gig#3500 airtel any Tym wen I wnt.
Re: Another Sad News - MTN Modified 4.5gb Night Plan To 1GB For Day And 3GB For Nigh by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thunder fire mtn and their thieving ways! Which kind of cheap G-boys do not use at least N5k worth of data monthly? How much do the boys make per hit, only $80
5k worth of data alone is enough for 7GB night + day browsing monthly. Its a small price to pay for someone who needs the internet for their line of work.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everything Scam I'm Nigeria / Whatsapp Can Now Transfer Documents / Help Airtel Wants To Bankrupt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.