Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software (1015 Views)

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / Author Of Last Days At Focados High School Sue Jamb, May Delay Jamb Exam Further / JAMB Adopts Item Response Theory To Reduce Possibility Of Guessing Answers Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software by Jboyossai(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wish to inform all JAMB candidates that are yet to participate in the on-going UTME that what JAMB called anti-guessing software could be real after all.

Why do I say so? I am a victim of it. When my result was sent, I scored 176. This is not because I am dull but I think it has something to do with the so called anti- guessing software.

I think this is how it works; if you choose an answer, it will be saved and if you later change it, some marks will be deducted from your score.

So I will advise all candidates to select an answer once and never change it. If you want to guess, just guess once.

This is just my Observation based on my experience.

If you have noticed this too please comment and share your facts.

Source:: http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/candidates-please-read-jamb-may-actually-using-anti-guessing-software/
Re: Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software by Bisiebae(f): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
if not the majority, I certainly noticed it. Gone are the days you could actually cross check and correct the mistakes, don't fret God is in control.
Re: Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software by Jboyossai(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bisiebae:
if not the majority, I certainly noticed it. Gone are the days you could actually cross check and correct the mistakes, don't fret God is in control.
jambites need know this....lalasticlala, this might be mere assumption sha
Re: Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software by emryxleena(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jboyossai:
I wish to inform all JAMB candidates that are yet to participate in the on-going UTME that what JAMB called anti-guessing software could be real after all.

Why do I say so? I am a victim of it. When my result was sent, I scored 176. This is not because I am dull but I think it has something to do with the so called anti- guessing software.

I think this is how it works; if you choose an answer, it will be saved and if you later change it, some marks will be deducted from your score.

So I will advise all candidates to select an answer once and never change it. If you want to guess, just guess once.

This is just my Observation based on my experience.

If you have noticed this too please comment and share your facts.

Source:: http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/candidates-please-read-jamb-may-actually-using-anti-guessing-software/

Stop mis-leadinq innocent students..notin like anti-guessing software or negative marking in jamb .. Im a witness ..i wrote mine yesterday and im glad i made 216.. Writing jamb requires a strategy ..
My strategy was starting with the easiest subject to the hardest one .. I started with english(i got 70 in english),chemistry(got 52),physics(got 52) and maths(got 42) ..
And another important trick is to solve all the questions u r familiar with in a ll 4 subjects.then go back and start guessing the rest. It worked for me ..might work for some people out there..
Re: Candidates Read This : JAMB May Actually Be Using An Anti-guessing Software by Jboyossai(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
emryxleena:

Stop mis-leadinq innocent students..notin like anti-guessing software or negative marking in jamb .. Im a witness ..i wrote mine yesterday and im glad i made 216.. Writing jamb requires a strategy ..
My strategy was starting with the easiest subject to the hardest one .. I started with english(i got 70 in english),chemistry(got 52),physics(got 52) and maths(got 42) ..
And another important trick is to solve all the questions u r familiar with in a ll 4 subjects.then go back and start guessing the rest. It worked for me ..might work for some people out there..
Nice Advert.

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Write A Good Academic Abstract / Please I Need Assistance With Waec Result Checker Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.