Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu (16122 Views)

Osinbajo Summons IGP Idris Over Kidnap Of German Archaeologists / Abducted Students Of Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary Have Been Rescued / Ambode Reacts To The Economist. Blasts Fashola Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by septembergirl(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
I pray for these girls...
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Icecomrade: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
is this laughing matters...stupidity at it peak

Am not in the mood to throw tantrum. you cant explain that laughter. Maybe respecting other people isn't a bad idea
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by mrlaw93(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
My little quota to the police.

The 3 girls re nt the only students in the school.

The police should jst highlight what might have being the cause of the kidnapp.

They should find the attributes common to the girls.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Luckylife(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm! is this the latest trend now ? Hope it will not take time to rescue those innocent girls Unlike ese case. we all know that emir is not involved that will write letter that took 8 months to implement.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by tatucci: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Buhari is a colloqual ineffectual buffoon

you know when you hammer the English like this, we really can't understand you. grin
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by tatucci: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
My little quota to the police.

The 3 girls re nt the only students in the school.

The police should jst highlight what might have being the cause of the kidnapp.

They should find the attributes common to the girls.

Point. i can guess you watch crime movies. good point still. why kidnap only 3 girls out of the whole school?
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by mrlaw93(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
tatucci:

Point. i can guess you watch crime movies. good point still. why kidnap only 3 girls out of the whole school?

Lolz! grin
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by paulbaby: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eco se se bere
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by tatucci: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
my own is this stereotypical grammar these politicians are always speaking. you can almost predict what they are going to say because they always use the same set of words.

una no fit just take a unique approach to things.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by kingthreat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wish every kidnapping case could get this kinda attention.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by mybestlove(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
All these disgusting Hausa wife adoptors
must be behind it.
These idiots and their rotten religion are
hell bound.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Tman104(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
DIZ ONE NAH BIZI BUDDY embarassed
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Babyphinas(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ntin will happen to them
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Rekeb: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Government needs to paste the pictures of the girls everywhere. This is essential in finding them quickly as it puts pressure on their kidnappers.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Omeny: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless u jharee my able Gov! God bless U!

But my question is, There's a kidnap of girls in lag,everybody is shouting Ambode here n there but when same happened in Chibok,nobody call upon the gov there but kept calling GEJ diff derogatory names!

Where are these pple now,have they gone so Old,dumb or dead? because I haven't heard anybody saying we should hold Buhari responsible!

Why do we hate ourselves these much and doing these things to ourselves?
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by klax(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seyitosino:
Crime seems to be growing in our society. Something drastic has to be done and urgently too to curb ds ungodly act.

Pls dont take it personal may I ask you a question

Pls who is the person that will take that drastic action if I may ask

Pls is their any central function government in Nigeria presently No....

Pls just rate Nigeria situation in 2014 and to what it's right now pls is their any hope when people in power only travels around and get too busy with dasuki gate nonsense as if it's dasuki gate that will provide security or electricity or better road or better education and good health care or what

I'm sick of what is happening in Nigeria for the past 8 months it's so annoying and disappointing honestly.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Omeny: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who should we call upon to #BringBackOurLagGirls now? Ambode or Buhari?
We knew where we channelled our Energies to when it happened in Chibok!
If we don't kill Sentiments and Hypocrisy,it will kill Nigeria!
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Vulu: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
All hausa/fulani leaders are pedophiles including Buhari and Sanusi.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by kentro95(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
The school is very close to my house........... May God have mercy on our children ooo
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by princemartinsG(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
OBLIGATION OF FIREARMS LICENCE HOLDER UNDER FIREARMS ACT
1. Not to allow its use by any other unlicensed person. (Sec. 3 and 4 Firearms Ordinance, 1958).
2. To secure the firearm in a safe place when not in use. (Sec. 8() 1) Firearms Ordinance. 1958)
3. To notify the Licensing Authority within 14 days if the Firearm is lost. Stolen or destroyed. (Sec. 8(2)) Firearms Ordinance, 1958)
4. If the owner dies the next of kin may hold the license and the weapon for 14 days only, after which it will be surrendered to or be seized by an authorized police officer and deposited in a public armory until a license or permit is granted in respect thereof. (Sec. 8 Firearms Ordinance. 1958).
5. To notify the licensing authority of his intention to leave Nigeria how the owner proposes to dispose of his firearms (Sec. 10 Firearms Ordinance, 1958)
6. To transfer weapon only to a person holding a license. (Sec.12 firearms Ordinance. 1958 )
7. A license to possess must be obtained BEFORE a firearms is imported. (Sec.20 (a) firearm ordinance, 1958) unless Sec. 20(B) or (c) (d) or (e) are complied with)
8. Not to import or export firearms or ammunition by post. (Sec. 21 Firearms Ordinance, 1958)
9. Not to import or export firearms or ammunition except must be declared to the custom authorities. (Sec. 22 firearms ordinance 1958).
10. To produce the firearms and license when required by a police officer. (Sec. 29 firearms ordinance. 1958).
11. To produce the firearms and license to the competent fire arms licensing authority within 14 days of withdrawal from a registered Dealers Armory. (Reg. 6(1) Firearms Regulation, 1958) 958
12.Applicants must nominate two referees who must attest for them; the attestation letters must be uploaded together with a psychiatric medical report from Federal Government Hospitals which will be verified by the police medical team so as to ascertain the mental health state of the applicant to support their application and must declare all criminal convictions, no matter how old or trivial.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by 9jatatafo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is a very serious issue. This is how Ese was kidnapped and at the end she was brain washed and converted to their religion and I hope something like that won't happen to these abducted girls
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by dyn1800: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
If only you know the implications of your foolishness

hinwazaka:
The girls have been transported to Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna. And the Lagos govenor is aware of this, but for political aspirations and party peace, he is willing to sacrifice their freedom
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by luvmijeje(f): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omeny:
God bless u jharee my able Gov! God bless U!

But my question is, There's a kidnap of girls in lag,everybody is shouting Ambode here n there but when same happened in Chibok,nobody call upon the gov there but kept calling GEJ diff derogatory names!

Where are these pple now,have they gone so Old,dumb or dead? because I haven't heard anybody saying we should hold Buhari responsible!

Why do we hate ourselves these much and doing these things to ourselves?

Borno state was under state of emergency meaning there was no Governor to blame.

Last week when the herdsmen ran over Benue state, who did most Nigerians blame? Was it not rightly Buhari?

The earlier you guys realise that Jonathan is a failure and has become a history the better for you guys.

@post Ambode should spare us all these presidential-battling-terrorist grammar and deliver those young girls from the hands of their kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by datigbogirl: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
undecided shhhhhhh.... Guys kidnapping gals since 1996 I pray they release them

No mind us my dear...una toto too sweet daz y.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by yemynzo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dis is so sad and unfortunate.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ewww...this is too bad.

I hope they are found on time.
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Omeny: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2016
luvmijeje:

Borno state was under state of emergency meaning there was no Governor to blame.

Last week when the herdsmen ran over Benue state, who did most Nigerians blame? Was it not rightly Buhari?

The earlier you guys realise that Jonathan is a failure and has become a history the better for you guys.

@post Ambode should spare us all these presidential-battling-terrorist grammar and deliver those young girls from the hands of their kidnappers.

Borno was under a state of Emergency but was the gov not in office?

What do u want to tell us?

The fact is, though there was a state of Emergency, GEJ refused to ask for the ouster of the gov saying it was unconstitutional and that the gov was elected just like himself and lawyers supported him on that!

Answer me, was Gov Shettima not in office when Chibok girls saga occurred?

GEJ has come and gone,if he means well for Nigeria(s),wellness will follow him but the hatred and sentiment that was witness during his reign has left Nigerians worse off!

And this is just the beginning!
Re: Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
hinwazaka:
The girls have been transported to Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna. And the Lagos govenor is aware of this, but for political aspirations and party peace, he is willing to sacrifice their freedom

No brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Government Cancels All Independence Day Celebrations / Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom / UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.