Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help (1899 Views)

What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please / Annoying Pictures From My PPA In Ondo / Help! I Need To Change My Ppa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by jshow(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello good people,
I am a corp member of batch B posted to a private School in minna, Niger State.
When I first got to the school I told the principal who happen to be a woman to reject me because I don't plan to serve in a School.
She said she can't because she needs someone to teach Mathematics.
I accepted as my fate.
I do resume work 8 am and leave at 2pm.
She called me and told me I must always be in school before 7 30 am which I begged her that she should just let me come to school 8am. She fight me over the issue for about a week. I talked to one of the teachers and he told me to buy something for her just for her to be friendly with me. I went to Market and I bought her a Ankara wrapper of #4500. She took it and told me that I should not think I was bribing her. We laughed over it and we were good for 2 weeks. So I continued resuming at 8.
Last Wednesday 24th February, I had a call at the immigration to come solve issues with my passport. I left my PPA immediately I finished my classes and went to the immigration office. Though I didn't tell her because if I did she won't allow me to leave.
She notices I wasn't in school and she drove straight to my LGI and told the LGI that I haven't been coming to the school at all... She told the LGI that she won't give me clearance for the month.
I swear to God I haven't for once absent from the school a day.
The LGIbcalled me and I explained myself to the LGI who reasoned with me that since am not using the school accommodation and that am not a staff of the school at least she should let me resume school at 8. He promised to call her. But I think he never did.
Today is my payroll and I went to her office to ask for my clearance.
I have never been insulted like this before. She insulted me and I was cool with her because I don't want to be rude. A teacher walked up to me and asked me of my religion. I told him am a Muslim and he said that's why she's been acting for me like that.
I was surprised... I was talking with my fellow corp members and most of them told me they were posted to the school too but the woman rejected them because they were Muslims. The woman accepted me because she needed someone to teach Mathematics.
I don't know what to do as the woman is not even ready to reject me so I can find another PPA.
Please what do I do?
Should I talked to the proprietress (that will be like am reporting her and can implicate issues)
Or I go to the state secretariat to report the issue ?
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by MzPecs(f): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
My LGI don't take such nonsense from any principal undecided

Your LGI should come to your ppa and resolve issues nah.. All these principals be like say them dey get one spirit wey dey posses them!
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think the MCAN should be involved.
And I think it's right if you report to the state secretariat.

cc: ibxavier

1 Like

Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by yemzyray01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Go meet Mr. Afolabi and explain to him, he should be able to help you out. If you could recollect we were together at the immigration office last week.
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by jshow(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
yemzyray01:
Go meet Mr. Afolabi and explain to him, he should be able to help you out. If you could recollect we were together at the immigration office last week.
Please who is Mr Afolabi? Do you have his number?
Please text me 08054500338
Thanks
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by jshow(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
yemzyray01:
Thanks.
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by nnachukz(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Graduates of these days. There are too much grammatical errors in this write up.
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by Taeewo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Y r u after dat..MR ANGLAIS.
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by yemzyray01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
jshow:

Thanks.
He works with NYSC, guess you are under chanchaga local government
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2016
You are the one dulling yourself, same thing I am witnessing where I am serving in Lagos state, is a Muslim dominated school and all communicating in their dialect, they tried that poo with me when I came. I will be teaching physics, maths, further maths and technical drawing I told the vice principal capital NO I can only teach maths and further maths. I was told to always be in school before assembly that one is story I come 8:15am 3 times in a week and by 1pm I am off. You the one taking the poo as you don't wanna be rude myself don't tolerate such thing I tell you my mind at once. It is everywhere especially when u don't hear Yoruba they wanna use your head if u allow them.

1 Like

Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by james2man: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Here in ondo state. Akure to be precise my Z.I slogan to us is 'report your ppa before they report you' she is the type who does'nt condole maltreatment of corps member from any ppa. you need to be swift in your action to report your ppa before she humiliate more, nysc has the power to withdraw you from that ppa and get place you in another ppa where you'll treated fairly...
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by saxwizard(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2016
dats y ghostn sure pass.

d conditn wey i put my initial ppa dem no get choice dan to reject me. lol, involve ur lgi. dats d best
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by braveheart008(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Report the issue to your LGI and MCAN also. If you get angry with the woman they will all come out its because you are a Muslim, and we Muslims are not terrorist.
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by datigbogirl: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2016
saxwizard:
dats y ghostn sure pass.

d conditn wey i put my initial ppa dem no get choice dan to reject me. lol, involve ur lgi. dats d best

How you take dey do am with your ppa?
Re: My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help by saxwizard(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
datigbogirl:

How you take dey do am with your ppa?
dem no get house and dey want mak i dey com everyday and mak i teach three courses.....i told dem dey will collect house for me i will only teach a subject...or dey shud reject me .....although dey did nt agree at first but i did nt give in to thr request so dey had to reject me.....

(1) (Reply)

Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja / NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List / Join 2018 Pcm Nysc Batch A And B Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.