Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List (1902 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Not All Students On The Approved Senate List Will Be Mobilized For NYSC Batch B / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by ped007(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
All Prospective 2016 Batch B National Youth Service Corps Members can now proceed to check the senate approved mobilization list for their various institutions online.

To check, visit: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists

-Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from),

-Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided,

-Select your date of birth

-Click on the "Search" button to access the list.

N.B: You are to note that the uploading of names is still going on and will end on Friday, 14th October 2016.

That means you can always check back if you cannot find your name at the moment.

You can check the mobilization time-table by clicking here
Click on the link:
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by ped007(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Pls indicate if yours is confirmed... cheesy wink
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by inositol88(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
have u seen your name??
I have checked that site like 5 times today!!!!!!
who has seen his/her name?
pls indicate !!!!!
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by henxit1134: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
I have checked more den thrice
but not found. maybe my school has not uploaded yet. pls anyone tht finish from KenPoly tht have checked should let me knw. thanks
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by misspatsy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Someone on fb just posted a picture of his/her name ond senate list,fear dey catch me sha
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by Philinho(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
if you've not seen yours,be patient. some lazy schools own will appear on d last day 14th.....am waiting 4 mine
Re: NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List by ped007(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Seems like Unical will be leading the lazy schools category...

(1) (Reply)

Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate / Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). / The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.