Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) (44092 Views)

100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall / Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos) / Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Poor turtle! Probably it ran for dear life from the whale that swallowed Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
winkmart:
ILLETRACY NA DISEASE -

What is illetracy?
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
angry
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Only bad bad things happening under Buhari's watch.
Even turtle is protesting Ese's adoption.

1 Like

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by franceswasky: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
and who is to blame for Di's, GMB ofcuz, animals don join d waka waka self

1 Like

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by shegzan(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eeyarh, wetin dat tin find kom outside sef? Food don finish for insyd sea?
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by jude33084(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
With that size it should be between 50 to 60 years old.

Please let it back into the sea. smiley
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by enoqueen: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Animal brutality.
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Thank goodness. Let us join hands and say NO to animal brutality...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
sup lady f....when is ur utme
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
ColtPython:

Don't mind the comedian

grin

That guy is a clown.
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
I see blood on the floor ... crushed with their feet ..the turtle will not survive the poverty of NIGERIA
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by amunkita(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
jude33084:
With that size it should be between 50 to 60 years old.
Please let it back into the sea. smiley

Age calculator sir, abeg when dem born Noah for bible since u sabi calculate age.
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
And the thing may be up to 200 years old.......no wahala until he enter naija.

I blame Buhari - the tortoise must have seen a 'Change' poster in the sea.....another victim!

1 Like

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Endtym turtle
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
See that tweeter otondo dey call turtle catfish. Yimmu
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Make dem boil d water, I know aw to deshell it
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by truthalways(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tourismlove do something oo embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Ezegozie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
winkmart:
ILLETRACY NA DISEASE -

Yes,it's a disease especially when somebody dont know How to spell the word ILLITERACY
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
himkers:

What is illetracy?
Disease
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
It came to look for a spot to lay its eggs, but found the big city
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by danidee10(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Such illiterates the Turtle is looking for some sand to lay it's eggs hence Barbeach although I wonder what happened to the Nests traditional Breeding grounds.

And I don't think the Turtle should have been released, I see some blood on the Floor.

FVCKING USELESS JOBLESS PIECES OF SHIT_...Harming a creature like that.

I jus dey Laff u...when they can harm human being na....turtle ninja dem no fit kpokpo
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
The thing wey dollar go cost for dis country. See tortoise don dey run comot for see as things don cost for thei place too
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by danidee10(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sunofgod:
And the thing may be up to 200 years old.......no wahala until he enter naija.

I blame Buhari - the tortoise must have seen a 'Change' poster in the sea.....another victim!

Pls tell me hw I can describe ur mumuness cheesy....lolzzz
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by danidee10(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ezegozie:

Yes,it's a disease especially when somebody dont know How to spell the word ILLITERACY

This punchline fit wound person oooooooooo cheesy
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Thank goodness. Let us join hands and say NO to animal brutality...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I think you should first joins and say NO against human brutality.. #JUSTICEFORESE
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Grandville(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Poor turtle...Saved by a stroke of luck...
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Food don set

1 Like

Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by olaolaking: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Assuming this was an antelope, will they return it?
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think the average African brain is just starting its evolution process. who is that mumu stepping on the poor creature?
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aminat508 Check ya Mention
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by rabol(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
ColtPython:
Just saw this tweet

Apparently this poor turtle must have got lost or was being overly too adventurous. It wandered off his natural habitat and ended up in the city. Trust Lagos touts to mess with it na...

However I later heard it was returned back to the sea whence it came from

Seems our mindset (of eating whatever unfortunate animal we see) is changing or someone forced them to let the endangered creature go.

Check https://mobile.twitter.com/AmbodeObsarver/status/704986354594271232 TL to see the video

The turtle will be like..."what's wrong with these humans now? somebody can not stroll to collect fresh air again undecided. See the way they gather like say I be Queen Lizzy of England. Na wa oo"

Lol. E better as them free the poor thing o jare
Re: Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) by porshuch: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
And the tweeter called a turtle catfish undecided
Choi! Am first to comment oo.. Nah Godwin
it seems you don't know Lagos class captain. That guy is too funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee / World's Last Male White Rhino Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.