Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? (1274 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by Esthersblog(f): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
An EB reader asks for your honest opinion... Kindly read below...

We moved to a new apartment in an estate with neighbours everywhere, "mind your business" was the order of the day but my next door neighbour was different.

She seemed really nice and friendly. My husband and I are no longer together: in other words, I'm a single working class mother, I had a helper and my aunty also lived with me.

I have changed my help so many times and I don't know the reason why they always left. Maybe its something i do? *just thinking aloud*. My neighbour is newly married and is an expectant mother.

One faithful day, my help left and my aunty travelled. As a busy woman, I approached my neighbour and begged her to help me watch my children after school till I got back from work.

The response I got from her made me realize she did not want to help me. I had to pay for "after school care" in my children's school for them.

Should I be offended with my neighbour or accept my fate as I see it?

Source: www.esther.com.ng
Re: Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by delishpot: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jamb kwestion. As if she come that estate to become your baby nurse. Some people get mind sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hae!!!!! The next one we will hear is " I always feel like eating when I'm hungry, should I see it as a habit or a curse Chaiii we have seen things on NL.
Re: Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by veave(f): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
You came here to ask nkechi maraobimooo...

You should have bitten her bum bum for not helping you watch your kids.. with all these children molestation issues upandan
Re: Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by lesbiangirl(f): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Young lady i know it's not easy being a mom but trust u shudnt be offended by wht ur neighbour said. You should apologize for trying to give her such responsibility. It's her first pregnancy and we all can agree it's always hard, she can't be taking care of herself while looking after ur kids and also taking care of d home. It'll be grossly unfair on ur part and u knw growing kids are really playful. My son usually doesn't want to come home after school coz there's nobody to play with grin grin grin and I'll be dere telling him you're breaking mommy's heart cry

Modified: didn't read the story well, go ahead and be furious dear it's allowed angry she cudnt watch ur kids till u got back from work or maybe she tot it wud be a permanent thing, i suggest u keep ur distance.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Issues, What Should I Do? by delishpot: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
lesbiangirl:
Young lady i know it's not easy being a mom but trust u shudnt be offended by wht ur neighbour said. You should apologize for trying to give her such responsibility. It's her first pregnancy and we all can agree it's always hard, she can't be taking care of herself while looking after ur kids and also taking care of d home. It'll be grossly unfair on ur part and u knw growing kids are really playful. My son usually doesn't want to come home after school coz there's nobody to play with grin grin grin and I'll be dere telling him you're breaking mommy's heart cry

Modified: didn't read the story well, go ahead and be furious dear it's allowed angry she cudnt watch ur kids till u got back from work or maybe she tot it wud be a permanent thing, i suggest u keep ur distance.

So the neighbour who is expectant has no choice in the mater shey? Do you know how she is copping with being pregnant? Free the woman na.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Offers 180 Million Dollars To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / 14 Pictures Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents 2 Parties / Lesson For Parents: Don't Trust Your child's Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.