Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. (6223 Views)

Chadian Officers Say Nigerian Soldiers Are Too Scared To Fight Boko Haram / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by chigoizie7(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HEY

DONT GET ME WRONG

M NOT IN SUPPORT OF WHAT HAPPENED ..OWKAY

I DONT LIKE D FACT THAT YOU GUYS LABELED ISLAM ABI ISLAMIC AS BAD PPLE

Of course they are bad, there is no sugar coating it here.

Every single thing associated with islamic doctrines are evil, they are morally wrong as in WRONG to humanity.

As individuals, we are prone to certain ungodly behaviours and are subject to condemning the acts. Be you christian, Muslim, traditionalists etc. If as a christian I did something wrong and my fellow Christians condemned my acts, that is good same fate applies to a Muslim. But when the people of the religion u re practising saw absolutely nothing wrong in your evil deeds, then that is a religion of evil, weda christian or watever.

I will rephrase it once again.

ISLAM is a religion of devils,by the devils and for the devils.

ISLAM a BAD.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
A paedophile has a say and right with a baby? A criminal that cannot be trusted around children?

Wat happened to Ese right? Wat happened to her parents right? Wat happened to her community rights?

I give up, please dont quote me from Yaba Psychiatric Hospital again.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Make una see who i dey follow talk.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I'm telling you the fact.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
A paedophile has a say and right with a baby? A criminal that cannot be trusted around children?

Wat happened to Ese right? Wat happened to her parents right? Wat happened to her community rights?

I give up, please dont quote me from yaba tech again.

Mbanu! The father of the baby have a say in what happens to his baby even if he's a mad man. It doesn't stop justice taking his course
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

Mbanu! The father of the baby have a say in what happens to his baby even if he's a mad man. It doesn't stop justice taking his course

I doubt u are a woman. However, let us say u are and i kidnap u and rape u, i will leave prison and death penalty to come and have a say in your fathers house, afterall i raped u pregnant.

Do u even know the meaning of criminal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by baby124: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
This one na abortion matter o. In fact very important. Plus ensuring Yinusa spends years in jail for kidnapping, rape and forced marriage. That pregnancy was to save him in case the parents pursue a case. This child is not ready to be anybody's wife or mother.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by BeClever: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.

That was why the girl was no longer comfortable heading home to her parents.

She was wearing their muslim cloth to cover her shame. Poor child.

Then they hurriedly, release pictures and video of a scared girl too afraid to enter the police car and journey home to show her parents pregnancy, as prove of her consent.

Islam is truly a religion for the wicked, evil and heartless. Yes, Sharia Council and Emir Sanusi were complacent in detaining of a Child and their handling of kidnap/child rape.(Peadophilia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q&ab_channel=PremiumTimes

I said it they have been busy scattering her kpekus all this while..

Goosh! This people wicked die..

DNA will prove if Sanusi join for the romance of a baby..

Sanusi your time is ticking..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
@ luvmijeje that is my point, the thing need to happen to u direct for u to understand. Be careful with ur next utterances before u send a message to rapist that impregnating their victim gives them even more power and access to continue tormenting their victim.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Imagine Chibok children having to deal daily with boko haram grown ass men that raped and impregnated them becos Boko Haram has rights.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

I doubt u are a woman. However, let us say u are and i kidnap u and rape u, i will leave prison and death penalty to come oand have a say in your fathers house.

You're comparing orange to Apple but let me go with the flow. If you kidnapped and raped me obviously as a 14 years old I expect my parents to take me to hospital the period it occurred for emergency treatment and expected you to rot in jail for that.

But this is a case of a teenager willingly going with a guy who's also a teenager to his state even if she's below the age of consent. She wasn't forced. She has a lot of opportunity to cry for help but she didn't and still do not.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje(f):
But this is a case of a teenager willingly going with a guy who's also a teenager to his state even if she's below the age of consent. She wasn't forced. She has a lot of opportunity to cry for help but she didn't and still do not.

Can u prove that she was not taken? Just today 3 girls were taken in Lagos? Did Chibok girls also go happily with Boko Haram?

Afterall, along the way they had opportunity to cry for help in that numbers? U talk as if u are Sanusi spokes person.

First they claim she is 17, then they release a video of a pregnant and confused child as evidence of consent. Now she made a decision to go with the man and wasn't forced. Were u there?
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
A 13 year old child cannot even go to market without her mother by her side. A 13 year old child cannot consent and anybody interfering with such children is categorized as a peadophile. They deserve to rot in jail, as u say or even capital punishment to drive the message to other peadophiles period.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Can u prove that she was not taken? Just today 3 girls were taken in Lagos? Did Chibok girls also go happily with Boko Haram?

Afterall, along the way they had opportunity to cry for help in that numbers? U talk as if u are Sanusi spokes person.

First they claim she is 17, then they release a video of a pregnant and confused child as evidence of consent. Now she made a decision to go with the man and wasn't forces. Were u there?

I can see from the video you posted that she was unwillingly to go for someone who was kidnapped and raped for 5 months.

How do you know she was kidnap and rape? Were you also there?
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
I thought they say islam is peaceful? Someone should answer me oh!!
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

I can see from the video you posted that she was unwillingly to go for someone who was kidnapped and raped for 5 months.

How do you know she was kidnap and rape? Were you also there?

No, any sane person knows that a 13/14 year old child subject to kidnap and rape will react the same. She has developed a dependency mindset on the abductor. She rely on the kidnapper for her survival. Face with unfamiliar faces she reacted as expected.

Mind u she is pregnant and under hypnotism. Her mind have been altered to the point that she speaks Hausa fluently and read arabic quaran in just 8 months.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
A 13 year old child cannot even go to market without her mother by her side. A 13 year old child cannot consent and anybody interfering with such children is categorized as a peadophile. They deserve to rot in jail, as u say or even capital punishment to drive the message to other peadophiles period.

The earlier you wake up the better it will be for you. You better start watching your teenage kids with hawk eyes or they will sell you the way Ese sold her parents to the world.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by mbhs139(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.

That was why the girl was no longer comfortable heading home to her parents.

She was wearing their muslim cloth to cover her shame. Poor child.

Then they hurriedly, release pictures and video of a scared girl too afraid to enter the police car and journey home to show her parents pregnancy, as prove of her consent.

Islam is truly a religion for the wicked, evil and heartless. Yes, Sharia Council and Emir Sanusi were complacent in detaining of a Child and their handling of kidnap/child rape.(Peadophilia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q&ab_channel=PremiumTimes

You see, I think as enlightened people, we should be able to decipher between religious dictate, cultural practice and stupidity.

Yunusa was not instructed by Islam to start bleeping a girl she is not married to, because I'm sure this two have been engaging in illicit sexual affair before the thing got into their head and they have to do what they did.

The cultural practice was when Yunusa's people had to join in "holy" matrimony a girl whose parent you do not know. I don't think anything near that can happen in the south-west nigeria, what?! You, bringing a girl into my father's house as your wife without going your family members going to do "idanna". You chop winch?

And stupidity is the whole episode and the way it was handled. Including those of you commenting on NL
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Paperwhite(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunmsg:

This is not about Islam or any religion. Kidnapping, rape and forced marriage cut across all religion and tribe. We should condemn the barbaric and criminal act without colouring it with religious bias.
"Cut across all religion & tribe?" angry No! Not with my lineage or the faith I believe in.I maintain-Islam is a curse to the world.Damned religious cult. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

No, any sane person knows that a 13/14 year old child subject to kidnap and rape will react the same. She has developed a dependency mindset on the abductor. She rely on the kidnapper for her survival. Face with unfamiliar faces she reacted as expected.

Mind u she is pregnant and under hypnotism. Her mind have been altered to the point that she speaks Hausa fluently and read arabic quaran in just 8 months.
Psychology 101. All these without examining and interrogating Ese.

Have you ever though that for her to be this fluent, it's possible she has been dating the guy for a long time?
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by titi4fola(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunmsg:

This is not about Islam or any religion. Kidnapping, rape and forced marriage cut across all religion and tribe. We should condemn the barbaric and criminal act without colouring it with religious bias.
You've spoken well, it's very simple and easy to know the haters of Islam, as if other religious are left out.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by xelly: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunmsg:

Hey! Don't give yourself hope for all the atrocities by saying " it cut across tribe and religion" If this ever happens in Christianity, nobody will cover it or protect it in any way. Shiaria law needs to be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by mike404(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I'm telling you the fact.
I THINK THEREZ SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by mike404(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
@ luvmijeje that is my point, the thing need to happen to u direct for u to understand. Be careful with ur next utterances before u send a message to rapist that impregnating their victim gives them even more power and access to continue tormenting their victim.
AND IT MUST SURELY HAPPEN TO HER BY HIS SPECIAL GRACE
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by hammerT: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Very disgraceful! Shame done leave thme catch me. Sanusi should cover is face in shame absolutely.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

I mentioned Islam there and will defend it anywhere, since the people enforcing islamic law participated in detaining a 13 year old child whilst they happily married her off without consenting her parents or anybody from Bayelsa or Southern Nigeria.

How wicked can a religion get?
your xtian religion is responsible for alot more deaths and evil than all other religions combined. Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by VANHELLSING: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Make una see who i dey follow talk.
You stooped too low to do back and forth with that accursed earth scum. I don't waste my time arguing with morally depraved Islamic psychopaths with medieval thinking faculty.

The terrorist cum prophet muhammed is a bloody pedophilia, so his followers are merely following his footstep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Owerri Imo State- Photos / Ekiti Workers Suspend Strike / Apapa Gridlock Persists, Lagos Blames NPA, MAN Laments Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.