Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) (57255 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Xposer: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
The minister of state for Labour and Productivity, Mr. James Ocholi, his wife and eldest son died on Sunday in a car crash which happened 57 kilometres from Kaduna. While the minister and his son died on the spot, his wife died later at Doka Government Hospital in Kaduna hours later...Pictured is Ojone Ocholi with her parents and sibling who died on the same day...This is very sad....May God grant her the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/labour-minister-james-ocholis-daughter.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by CastedDude: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
imagine this life...may God help u

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Nobody knows 2morrow

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Life!

6 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Xposer: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
such a beautiful family...RIP to all of them

7 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by missdebs(f): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2016
such a pretty girl, such is life

3 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2016
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2016
end time smile

2 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2016
dis is very tragic

3 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by benuejosh: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2016
And she just became an orphan?

Smiling to orphanage status?

Only God knows our tomorrow or the next thing that will happen to us.

No Nairalander would experience such till this year ends.
#AMEN.

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by knightsTempler: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Very big loss when you lose someone, but to lose both of your parents and your sibling, damn!!! that's very devastating.

May God almighty give her strength to push on after this terrible tragic accident.

24 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS JAMES OCHOLI NEWS ALREADY undecided MANY NIGERIANS DIE ON VARIOUS ROADS NATIONWIDE SO HOW IS HE AN EXEMPTION WHEN THEY LOOT AND SHARE MONEY MEANT FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, DO THEY EVER REMEMBER KARMA INSTEAD OF YOU PEOPLE TO CREATE AN HASHTAG ON TWITTER TO DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT OF ROADS SO ACCIDENTS WILL BE REDUCED, YOU ARE ALL SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS AS IF IT STOPS ANOTHER NIGERIAN FROM DYING ON OUR DEATH TRAP WE CALL ROADS. RUBBISH undecided

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by yemmie(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
To God we belong and to God we shall return.

I hope God grant the daughter fortitude to bear the demise of her parent and sibling.

However, the politicans should pause and reflect on this incident!!

2 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2016
As a good samaritan, I just have to look after this babe.

1 Like

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Pheals(f): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided we are tired of this pls ! Many people as died.... Who knows maybe another Nigeria problem is gone (just saying) I only pity the children ! Who also pays for it (God just wonh clear his generation)/only God knows if he is gonna RIP or not

Don't condemn me ! Just my views

2 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by duduade: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Na to run mad be that...
The shock...
The sudden thought of having to be alone... Fending for herself.... She has to be strong... Be strong dear sister
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2016
I know this Ocholi's death will be hitting front page for the next 2weeks. Well, maybe nature wants Nairalanders to rest for sometime from Olajumoke's story.

Once again Rest in Peace our amiable minister.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by opalu: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Rest in Peace to this great man and his family. A deep wound has been created in my heart. I talk with this man from time to time. He is a close friend of my dad right from their Unijos days. He is an Igala from the same area as I am. I miss you and mummy so much.

I HEREBY ENJOIN ALL IGALAS TO PREPARE FOR A GENERAL PRAYER AND FASTING FOR OUR LAND. WICKEDNESS AND STRANGE HAPPENINGS MUST CEASE FROM OUR LAND. BACKWARDNESS AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND UNGODLINESS MUST BE UPROOTED IN JESUS' NAME!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by wilcox(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Na so garri take cool for the family be that o. RIP to the deaths
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by elmisti(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2016
They go around in SUVs, speeding in convoys, blaring sirens...but then they die......and that the son is a corp member is sad enough, I doubt if he face troubles when he want to leave his place of posting like common corpers do....RIP to them..........Life can jst punch u in the face when u least expect

2 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by holadguy(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip to the deceased
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
This life na wa
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by DoctorTim: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS JAMES OCHOLI NEWS ALREADY undecided MANY NIGERIANS DIE ON VARIOUS ROADS NATIONWIDE SO HOW IS HE AN EXEMPTION WHEN THEY LOOT AND SHARE MONEY MEANT FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, DO THEY EVER REMEMBER KARMA INSTEAD OF YOU PEOPLE TO CREATE AN HASHTAG ON TWITTER TO DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT OF ROADS SO ACCIDENTS WILL BE REDUCED, YOU ARE ALL SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS AS IF IT STOPS ANOTHER NIGERIAN FROM DYING ON OUR DEATH TRAP WE CALL ROADS. RUBBISH undecided
Don't be like this bro. Apart from the fact that they are a prominent family as it were, the story has come out to the limelight abs it's only right u pay Ur respect. However the man in person was a good man. Seasoned professional and very kind. People that know him have been going on and on about him. And even if he wasn't a good person, the fact that he died on an express road while getting close to his destination along with his wife and son is a very painful and tragic event. Don't speak like this of the dead please. Show some respect or dont say nothing at all

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Otapipia: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
undecided we are tired of this pls ! Many people as died.... Who knows maybe another Nigeria problem is gone (just saying) I only pity the children ! Who also pays for it (God just wonh clear his generation)/only God knows if he is gonna RIP or not
No one will condemn you. It is turn by turn. Just make sure you live forever.

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Xaviers(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Too bad... I see village people at work. the car looks like it was on high speed n the tyre messed up. What about the driver?

1 Like

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Otapipia: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:

No one will condemn you. It is turn by turn.

3 Likes

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by greatness22(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Life is too short

I learnt alot of lesson from this family's death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.