Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo (5561 Views)

Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / Jibrin Advises Adeosun To To Halt The Payment Of Reps Running Cost / Did President Buhari Reduce Kemi Adeosun, To A Glorified Figurehead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo by rusher14: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2016
leewin:
pls move this up
pretty good question
in my view I tink she chose to dress up that way jus to relate wit dr cultures and traditions
I mean she's travelled wide, she's let's jus say showing respect

So the mosque has both genders abi?
Re: If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo by lalasticlala(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:
lalasticlala and Dominique can we balance the news?

this thread already balanced that https://www.nairaland.com/2963481/world-female-leaders-wear-veil
Re: If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo by GetUmad: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
ibagbea:
shey Mecca has queen ni? Mumu.......
The mumu has gat to be you, id.iat. You don't have to comment or quote if you're so ret.arded to decode sarcasm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Combat Violence Against Children / Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani / Reps Panel Alleges Theft Of $20b Crude Oil In Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.