Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) (22337 Views)

Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Allah is great

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by lifezone247(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Phylogeny:
Later now them go give the parrot bomb
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by yhemsy62(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Subhana lah Wal hamdulillah Walaa hilaha hialalah Allahu Akbar Wal Aola Wala kuwata ila bilahi aliyil azim

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by znuga: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheHeGoat:
Parrots are the most terrible pets to keep. I still recall a neighbour's parrot who mimicked a barking dog repeatedly until the dog started crying. My neighbour ended up selling off the parrot so the dog can have peace.

How true is this, b'coz I'm finding it hard to believe.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by efilefun(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
resty4:
Another suicide bomber muhajadeen/jahedist PARROT in d making.
Dragonking:
The parrot is already a terrorist sad
Curvinus:
Hmmmm...dem want convert animals to suicide bombers?
Phylogeny:
Later now them go give the parrot bomb
bluaero:
Issorite.
Wetin remain na to carry gun and suicide bomb.
And to abduct under-aged parrots.
odinese:
isis parrot

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm, better check that parrot for bombs...
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by xreal: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
phemy36:
You must be born again.

Yes sir, I am.

Parrot fit fall person hand oo.
I can't imagine the sound a parrot bred in a brothel will make.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by 41lady(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
It seems among those who went to school there are ignorant fellow, that's why my Mummcy said even with my Msc. I can't teach her how to leave with people or teach her how to tackle problem or speak in public.

How on earth, someone or animal speak in Arabic and they will say he is praying in Islam. Same with my lecturer, an associate Prof. Said I should not say selam'aliku because I am not a Muslim, I told him that's Arabic am speaking not religion. Does it mean if I greet an Indian man in Hindi, it means I am a buddies or I must be Buddhist b4 I can speak in hindi or tammil? Or must I be shingo worshipper to be able to speak yoruba. That thinking is ridiculous.....

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by xreal: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Victorchuks4:
I don't believe it

Pls do, it's no big deal.
African grey parrots do more than that, pretty more.

Get close to one and see.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Its an african grey parrot they have an intelligence up to a 6 year old child ..it determent colour ..shape and form aka triangle or circle and immitate your words the parrot is not praying animals has no soul ..but it immitate ur voice and what u saying
Clearly the parrot is more intelligent than you are with your terrible english.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Curvinus(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=efilefun post=43451245][/quote]

Gerara hia mehn.... talking to a terrorist apologist or APC slave upsets my groove
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by overlord77: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
timidapsin:
Mostwanted7 Harmored sinaj Tiaralove Ladyf emmyw come and watch this smiley

How does this change the exchange value of $$ against NGN?
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Empiree: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:
Chai some people go dey pray for parrot brain after watching the video lol grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Could you ponder over this?

[size=15pt]"We shall (continue to) show them Our evidence in the world and within their souls until it becomes clear that the Quran is the truth. Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord witness all things?"[/size] - (Qur'an 41:53)

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Luckylife(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Even animals is not save . Fear the ______
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by ladyF(f): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Empiree:

[size=3pt]"We shall (continue to) show them Our evidence in the world and within their souls until it becomes clear that the Quran is the truth. Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord witness all things?"[/size] - [size=3pt](Qur'an 41:53)[/size]
k!

But it seems you mistakenly quoted me.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Qpetz: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Parotu akbar
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by bobchigar(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
haibe:

I guess its cos Arabic is closely related to islam, so people tend to see anything said in Arabic as Islamic..
What the parrot was saying are Islamic verses from the Quran
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by haibe(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
bobchigar:

What the parrot was saying are Islamic verses from the Quran
U didn't get the point do u? I mean the point the guy I replied made
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by egbojay: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Parrots communicate with whitsle not human. Voice. There is a trick in dis.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Do you not realise that everything in the heavens and earth prostrates/submits to Allah: the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, and the animals? So do many human beings, though for many others punishment is well deserved. Anyone disgraced by Allah will have no one to honour him: Allah does whatever He wills. " (Qur'an 22:18)
I expected this.

Before I say anything further, let me check whether this is the Islam section.

Brb

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by 4nobody4every1: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
odinese:
[size=30pt]isis parrot[/size]

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by franklingud(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cute wetin? This is scary and funny, at the same time. grin shocked
Na wa oo!!
End time ISIS parrot.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Its an african grey parrot they have an intelligence up to a 6 year old child ..it determent colour ..shape and form aka triangle or circle and immitate your words the parrot is not praying animals has no soul ..but it immitate ur voice and what u saying

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nina4u(f): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
meenagiggs:

Clearly the parrot is more intelligent than you are with your terrible english.
i have an exuce though ...while u b naija guy with ur english born natural language ..i am from sweden ..born and rased ..i speak a little ibo..yoruba and hausa ..a little french ..russian ..dannish ..noregan and ofcause my native Swedish ..and i pidgin ...so if my english is that terrible i apologize smartazz ..why dont u try to speak swedish with me instead ..a language i can master grin
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by braimeddy: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time parrot. It should be killed before it murdered it's owner with BH bomb
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by umar4info(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lakayanah:
Praying in Islam or praying in Arabic? Our Illiteracy level can be compared to none. May God not allow to look stupid whenever we open our mouths in public.
Mumu it's praying
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by mauriceju2(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
we are in trouble i mean serious one because the next thing will be to abduct under-aged parrots and kill all the infidel parrots.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by breakeven: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time parrot.terrorist parrot. Both humans and animals are in trouble with this kind of parrot. Don't be surprised that BH could be training parrot for suicide bombing mission. grin grin
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by mauriceju2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
all normal human sees Islam as evil jet a Muslim can not ask himself what is wrong with Islam?
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by artsoft1: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Empiree:

[size=15pt]"We shall (continue to) show them Our evidence in the world and within their souls until it becomes clear that the Quran is the truth. Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord witness all things?"[/size] - (Qur'an 41:53)

Jazakallahu khaeran

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by sabi99(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Good.
still waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Dog / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.