Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) (22315 Views)

Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Another Video from me again cheesy cheesy

This Parrot is a Muslim come and see him Praying, My first time ever seeing a Parrot Talking (except cartoons angry).

So cute It probably hears his owners praying every morning and he memorized all the words. Parrots have good memories. They can recall words they hear often from their surroundings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI94i0XG7nk

source:You can subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mostwanted7 Harmored sinaj Tiaralove Ladyf emmyw come and watch this smiley
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by ladyF(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai some people go dey pray for parrot brain after watching the video lol grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by xreal: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
its good that its prayer.

what if na the sound of a virgin being bleeped?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
xreal:

That would be so bad. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Kondomatic(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Change don catch the parrot

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by resty4(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Another suicide bomber muhajadeen/jahedist PARROT in d making.

31 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by emmyw(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by odinese(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
[size=30pt]isis parrot[/size]

24 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by facheux: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2016
الله أكبر

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Mostwanted7: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Do you not realise that everything in the heavens and earth prostrates/submits to Allah: the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, and the animals? So do many human beings, though for many others punishment is well deserved. Anyone disgraced by Allah will have no one to honour him: Allah does whatever He wills. " (Qur'an 22:18)

145 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Do you not realise that everything in the heavens and earth prostrates/submits to Allah: the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, and the animals? So do many human beings, though for many others punishment is well deserved. Anyone disgraced by Allah will have no one to honour him: Allah does whatever He wills. " (Qur'an 22:18)
Not in all cases!

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Blackfire(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Have u seen the video of Muslims killing kaffri in the name of Allah... Quotes from the quran, check it out it will do u good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nina4u(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Its an african grey parrot they have an intelligence up to a 6 year old child ..it determent colour ..shape and form aka triangle or circle and immitate your words the parrot is not praying animals has no soul ..but it immitate ur voice and what u saying

21 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by shamsuRana(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Its an african grey parrot they have an intelligence up to a 6 year old child ..it determent colour ..shape and form aka triangle or circle and immitate your words the parrot is not praying animals has no soul ..but it immitate ur voice and what u saying

Well written.
These parrots mimics,but does not originates anything.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by goodfornothing(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Icecomrade: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tho
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by bluaero(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Issorite.

Wetin remain na to carry gun and suicide bomb.
And to abduct under-aged parrots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
baneful parrot
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Victorchuks4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't believe it
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by phemy36(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
timidapsin:

This Parrot is a Muslim come and see him Praying, My first time ever seeing a Parrot Talking (except cartoons angry).

So cute It probably hears his owners praying every morning and he memorized all the words. Parrots have good memories. They can recall words they hear often from their surroundings.

xreal:
timidapsin:

Funny. How can i post on this forum. Pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by adegeye38(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
It only memorizes and say the things said in its surroundings ,it does not understand a word its saying

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Lakayanah: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Praying in Islam or praying in Arabic? Our Illiteracy level can be compared to none. May God not allow to look stupid whenever we open our mouths in public.

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by McMayowa(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
La watch La bend
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by TheHeGoat: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Parrots are the most terrible pets to keep. I still recall a neighbour's parrot who mimicked a barking dog repeatedly until the dog started crying. My neighbour ended up selling off the parrot so the dog can have peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by phemy36(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
xreal:
You must be born again.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Phylogeny: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Later now them go give the parrot bomb

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by jane0000(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good.
Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by haibe(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lakayanah:
Praying in Islam or praying in Arabic? Our Illiteracy level can be compared to none. May God not allow to look stupid whenever we open our mouths in public.

I guess its cos Arabic is closely related to islam, so people tend to see anything said in Arabic as Islamic..

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Curvinus(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm...dem want convert animals to suicide bombers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) by Dragonking: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
The parrot is already a terrorist sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar / Benefits Of Having A Dog / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.