Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,675 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

God Was Not God Before - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Was Not God Before (497 Views)

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Was Not God Before by kooletsa(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
sound crazy ryt yes now let me explain
d word god big or small letter simply mean an object of worship good now Elohim existed before angels he created dem to b worshipping him day and nyt so it was after he created dem he became god den wo is he he is Elohim wic means self existing being born by nobody nobody knows were he came from created by none answerable to nobody hop d lecture is grt
Re: God Was Not God Before by ifenes(m): 4:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Elohim is a race of giants that ones visited planet Earth on their spaceship.
Re: God Was Not God Before by kooletsa(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
ifenes:
Elohim is a race of giants that ones visited planet Earth on their spaceship.
too much of movies id nt gud it cn affect ones brain
Re: God Was Not God Before by ifenes(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2016
kooletsa:
too much of movies id nt gud it cn affect ones brain

In that case,why believe them to be gods? Looks like you watch movies too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Salvation Really A Free Gift? - No Contribution Required / Texas Prayer Garden Is The Setting Of Many Miraculous Encounter With God / Baba Peculiar Storms Lagos With 2-days Power-packed Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.