Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. (52560 Views)

Davido Has Finally Decided To Invest In Nigeria / See What Happened When Akpos And His Friends Decided To Go For Picnic / When You Decide To Go For Madeinnigeria Jet Part-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
I won't step foot into that thing for a trillion dollars..
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Kreamie(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smh...Piece of unsafe junk
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by macino1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by buskie13(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
ibiruk38:
This isn't real,right?
u just won ask question abi
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by sirTesco(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
That 'land-air jet' will hardly clash. If it does it won't be fatal. That must be d handwork of AAU Engine boys. Doz guys wako. Engr. Dr E square I hail thee
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by shakur4luv(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
dat tin is from umukuro
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by kabir531(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy grin gud for Lagos trafik
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Benbelor(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
I trust our Agbero to invent parashute to collect their entitlements grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by hemucology(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is KOROPE[img][/img] in osun state
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stephenobuks(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please reserve the front seat for me.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by olahero(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by birmingham04: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
By the special grace of God na did type of plane go carry your enemies go abroad,which mean your enemies you see today you shall never see them no more in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by father2father4eva(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time plane
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Air bus 250
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by laprince(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
.Hope no be oshodi that guy dey call for up there so?
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by ogahope(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Patriotic Nigerian are battling to encourage high patronage for made in Nigeria goods. Somebody is here trying to destroy and dissuade people's attention from home made products. May u receive common sense.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by ceejay67(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Sammyashol post=43447051]ROTFL, that means population of people traveling by air will increase. I'll lyk to fly first class with lalasticlala and seun on this jet [/quote

first-class nah front seat oo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Christane: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
The nigerian air force shud add dat to one of their numerous collection.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by danieljessy: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sumtin iz stil missing no agbero or conductor hangn grin
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by oloriadejoke(f): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
There should be a conductor hanging by the door...
...Hmmm so if conductor dey hang by the door which bus stop he go call?? and which passenger go enter? Heaven people I guess
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
I dey tell u cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by saintneo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
After alotta campaigns to patronise madeInNigeria goods, then you decided to go for one! cheesycheesy

seriously, I've been laughing for past 5 mins.

Füçking hilarious!
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
hilarious way to heaven
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Norajones(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
and this is suppose to be funny?
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ooooooh boi see as I dey burst laf cheesy
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Exponental(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
chaiiii!....chaiiiii!! there is even a conductor. Na wa oooo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Hypolyta: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
kiyosaki1:
Not funny
U got no sense of humour.. Must be tough being u
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by mikaael(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
stephenobuks:

Egbin stephen....if its d front seat u want...oya come n take it...lol
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by mikaael(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
stephenobuks:

Egbon stephen....if its d front seat u want...oya come n take it...lol

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by NaijaCuzin: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
From my view that doesn't look like an airplane or a jet an there is also a white man in the bus 
:\ :/ undecided
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by sunkoye: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
condoctor be like....u no get change abi...oya come down... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bikini Wahala (pics) / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.