Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. (52567 Views)

Davido Has Finally Decided To Invest In Nigeria / See What Happened When Akpos And His Friends Decided To Go For Picnic / When You Decide To Go For Madeinnigeria Jet Part-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by gbens2000(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
shamsuRana:
wink

When you decide to make everything around you made in Nigeria.
damn creative just one like? angry
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by amunkita(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
oloriadejoke:
...Hmmm so if conductor dey hang by the door which bus stop he go call?? and which passenger go enter? Heaven people I guess

Haven't u heard of Queen of Coast, u think she is barren nd stays in a bush
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by amunkita(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
sunkoye:
condoctor be like....u no get change abi...oya come down... cheesy

HAhahahahahahahahahahaha....

Nd passenger be like "Conductor no vex, oya take the change abi u want more

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by lafakale(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
This one na buscopter
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by kceewhyte(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I won't step foot into that thing for a trillion dollars..
is same as saying u won't die for a trillion dollars
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rotflmao
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stephenqueen: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
MzPecs:
Just when I thought nothing else will surprise me in Naija.

Someone came up with this!
Chai! gringringringrin

I will buy one for you grin
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by NaLaugh: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by badbros(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please y'all should wake up, it's not funny anymore undecided
Made in Nigeria goods is just starting something meaningful and you are trying to bring it down. Why na?? How can d economy grow or d dollar you crying for to improve?. Biko support or keep quiet
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by habsydiamond(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some profs have said it that an airplane built by a nigeria student can't fly simple because in nigeria schools, all they are taught is theories and no practical. Let's include practical in our schools curriculum. That's why people are afraid to use naija made products even ruler. People believe it won't last a week. Our leaders are not even helping cos if they are using these products the masses will also love to have them,but they prefer foreign Goods. Let's appreciate our products. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by absoluteSuccess: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
designer plane

proudly Nigerian.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by MzPecs(f): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
stephenqueen:

I will buy one for you grin
Mtchewwww undecided undecided

Shame no catch you! angry
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stephenqueen: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
MzPecs:

Mtchewwww undecided undecided

Shame no catch you! angry
So you don't like it shocked
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by PilotOz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerian Airbus A380
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Kezzy2(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
wetin man go do..dollar sha ti won..lol
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by charlisco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
okada jet

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by phydelmore25(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am sure pple from our past generation had dreams about building planes, cars, and many others stuffs, but hw can u create anything without power, or support from your government instead they will look for a way to shot u down permanently.. Buh I have faith Dat our generation will change naija for the better...
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by kachnov(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hybrid plane
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Evittorio: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na photoshop
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stanley000: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
laff no ho kill person for Nairaland oo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Tholartee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
I need one of the Jet ooo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stanley000: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
shamsuRana:
wink

When you decide to make everything around you made in Nigeria.
when you have masters degree in fashion and design

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by inri: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
007 GO FEAR DIS ONE!
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by piagetskinner(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
There should be a conductor hanging by the door...
Lol.. U wicked o.. U want the rotor blades to cut off his head?

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by MrMann1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Very good to avoid hold up... I believe I can fly Naija... grin
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by jbichene(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
After alotta campaigns to patronise madeInNigeria goods, then you decided to go for one! cheesycheesy
it reps our uniqueness if you ask me
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by jbichene(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
charlisco:
okada jet
now this is stupidity
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2016
LoL, this one go fly you straight to your death grin
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by ReachHard: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Flying Danfo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by emaxjey(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
lol....hilarious plane
no be only hilarious...nah incredulous sef...chai...9ja no dey carry last
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by mrgee1986(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2016
This is BUS plane!
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
After alotta campaigns to patronise madeInNigeria goods, then you decided to go for one! cheesycheesy

Na wa for you o! Even primary 3 pikin go k ow difference between jet and helicopter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? / Bikini Wahala (pics) / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.