Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Not Working And Forms - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not Working And Forms (465 Views)

Enquiry On Forms To Fill For Canada Study Permit Visa / American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working / How To Get The Application Forms Of Universities In Benin Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Not Working And Forms by dazme2006: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2016
I am in the process of putting my evidence together. but my husband in Nigeria is not working. can i still apply. and is it the SUO7 form or the VAF4A Appendix 2 form for financial sponsor?
Re: Not Working And Forms by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2016
kwasi88:
you can trick (volunteer or unpaid worker) on the application if you can back that withany supporting documents
What's the point lying? If she earns enough income, there won't be any problem.
Re: Not Working And Forms by justwise(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016

(1)

Direction. / Share Your Good Or Bad Experience With Any Of The Transportation Means Officers / 80 Killed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.