Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option (1212 Views)

Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day / One Of The Easiest Way To Make Consistent Profit In Forex! / The Best Way To Make Consistent Profit In Forex Trading - Comfirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option by WINTRADER777: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2016
To all binary option traders and investors alike:
There are so many methods of trading the binary option
market but only few of them can guarantee consistent result over time.
Many of them are capable of making you so much money within a short
period of time but also make you lose all back to the market!Personal,I don`t
think there is any sense in that....
But,there is a trading strategy I came across that can give you up to 17% of your stake consistently
on a daily basis (weekend inclusive) and has been very consistent though CONSERVATIVE.
I think that kind of method is what we need in trading either forex or binary to really cope with market uncertainties and protect
our capital.
As you can see;this is not a get-rich-quick trading method.So,if your target in trading is to make so much money within
a short time frame then, this method might not be what you are looking for,sorry.

But,if you prefer a conservative method that gives consistent account growth;then I will suggest that you join me on my facebook
page to follow my daily performance post and also help like the page:
https://www.facebook.com/Winning-Edge-Financialsyour-fx-trading-companion-367952533304680/?ref=hl
Re: Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3468787/stable-money-strategy

Permanently Returns 5% daily 25% weekly 100% monthly

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Founders Reveal When MMM Will Be Back And Strong / Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! / Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.