Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale (769 Views)

1,000 Houses To Go For Lagos-abeokuta Road Expansion / 4th Mainland Bridge - Houses To Be Demolished! / Houses To Be Demolished In Ajah, Eti-osa For The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by Edelweiss44: 1:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Houses to Let in Owerri
Self-contain 1 Bedroom flat 2 Bedroom flat 3 Bedroom flat Duplex
Shops to Let
Plots of Land for sale within Owerri and environs
call us on 09095206863
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by write2obi(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
I need a room asap in owerri, do you have something of 100k or below?
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by Edelweiss44: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2016
write2obi:
I need a room asap in owerri, do you have something of 100k or below?

Yes Chief, I have ones of N4,000 per month available. So the total package is still below N100k, and there is water available too. Thanks
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by write2obi(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Yes Chief, I have ones of N4,000 per month available. So the total package is still below N100k, and there is water available too. Thanks
How close or how far is this apartment to the govt house, because the intended occupant is a corper currently serving in their chapel .
A self contain or a room in a neat flat
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by Edelweiss44: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
write2obi:

How close or how far is this apartment to the govt house, because the intended occupant is a corper currently serving in their chapel .
A self contain or a room in a neat flat

The house is not far from the Government house. It's a N50 transport distance but can be walked also. That's for the one room. The available self-contain that fall within that price range of N100k is a bit far off from the Government House. The self-contain around that area are above the N100k you asked for.
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by write2obi(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Edelweiss44:

The house is not far from the Government house. It's a N50 transport distance but can be walked also. That's for the one room. The available self-contain that fall within that price range of N100k is a bit far off from the Government House. The self-contain around that area are above the N100k you asked for.
Is the one room in a flat? How many people will use the kitchen / bathroom?

What's the cheapest self contain i can get close to the govt house?

Or better still a room inside a flat, like a sublet
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by Edelweiss44: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
write2obi:

Is the one room in a flat? How many people will use the kitchen / bathroom?

What's the cheapest self contain i can get close to the govt house?

Or better still a room inside a flat, like a sublet

The N4,000 room is not in a flat. But if you need the one in a flat, it is available for N5,000 per month, and the total package including agreement and agency fee is N90,000. the house is a 3bedroom flat, and the person will be sharing the kitchen and toilet with 2 other people in the other 2 rooms within the flat. the location is not too far from Govt house and it's a N70 transport drop to Government house.

The cheapest self-contains around the area to Government house are going for N10,000 per month. That's N150,000 for the total package that includes Agreement and Agency fees.
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by write2obi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Edelweiss44:

The N4,000 room is not in a flat. But if you need the one in a flat, it is available for N5,000 per month, and the total package including agreement and agency fee is N90,000. the house is a 3bedroom flat, and the person will be sharing the kitchen and toilet with 2 other people in the other 2 rooms within the flat. the location is not too far from Govt house and it's a N70 transport drop to Government house.
When can i send someone to checkout that one of 5000?

The cheapest self-contains around the area to Government house are going for N10,000 per month. That's N150,000 for the total package that includes Agreement and Agency fees.
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by write2obi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Edelweiss44:

where is your office and when can i send someone to come and checkout that one of 5000?
Re: Houses To Let In Owerri/land For Sale by Edelweiss44: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
write2obi:
where is your office and when can i send someone to come and checkout that one of 5000?

You can send the person to come later today or tomorrow between 10am and 5pm.

Address is 181 Chukwuma Nwoha street, Off MCC Road, Owerri. You can ask the person to call me if they need further directions.

PS: I would like to clarify this, the person would need to pay a registration fee of N2,000 before we proceed to go and view all the options you need to see. The N2,000 is our normal fee for estate agents to cover our logistics costs involved in the transaction in case you change your mind after showing you all the houses you wish to see. The person can choose to see the N5,000 option and all other available options too as long as he/she has the time to come along.

(1) (Reply)

A Nice 2 And 3 Bedroom Available In Royalpalm Will At Badore For 450k,500 N 600k / Building Project, 10room Hotel. / Urgent Sale Of 5bedroom Detached In Lekki 1 On 700sqm For N110m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.