Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew (29032 Views)

Falana Asks Army To Release Ransome-kuti From Prison / Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by MrFootball(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
edpunter:

He's a military man, they will never forgive you unless an educated one. That's their trait - Moses Law: You do me I do you, God no dey vex. Well, I blame Nigerians for allowing a secondary sch.cert (as they claimed but am sure na primary sch. cert or none) to show us how democracy works. Imagine No fuel, no constant electricity after 10 months, instead of am to repair things cos 4 years just be like 4weeks, e own na to dey pursue people wen don squander money finish forgetting say dem go bribe their way out with the yeye judiciary system we get. Shameless country and followers.
mehn.... No be small tin o.
De man no get plans for d country, am convinced he didnt really plan to win deep within himself. They intended to make alot of noise, n after d elections cause trouble/violence.
Now dey won n theres nothing to show.
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by loomer: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
If this man get sense make him just resign. All those young boys no go respect am again atal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by free13: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Did they just call him a coward? cool
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by vanguard90(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Love Machine:
He was well equipped with armored vehicle at the time.
Says who?
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016
bisola99:
I believe his rank should be reinstated back to him, IF NOT it shows their is a northern agenda underneath!
Buhari vs Fela,Fela's rant on Buhari in his songs,Buhari's imprisonment of Fela comes to mind. I'm not saying that's what motivated it o,but that's what comes to mind cos Buhari is vindictive
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Deltagiant:
Coward is the most demeaning thing a soldier...A general of the army for that matter could be labelled.

Worse still from a very prominent Yoruba family - Ransome-Kuti.

I could recall the story of Brigadier General Babafemi Ogundipe who rather than take over from Major General Ironsi, fled to England, and died soon after in England like a fowl. All for the fear of subordinates like T.Y Danjuma, Hassan Katsina, Shuwa, Murtala Muhammed and their likes from the North.

As a bloody civilian, I have a favorable opinion about Obasanjo's military carrier. But one of those in the know, Gen. Alabi Isama, of Ilorin, believes OBJ was a "coward and of low IQ". Citing his lack of bravery and what transpired when OBJ was shot in the buttocks while fearfully retreating from the battle front.

Then, a Lt. Gen. Oladipo Diya, kneeling and crying for his life to be saved. Nigerians have really bastardized military ranking.

Soldiering is not a cup of tea. No matter the atmosphere of peace in your country at the time of enlisting in the force, bear in mind that it could rapidly deteriorate to a war situation. There and then, you will be frontally faced with the possibility of imminent death.

People who are thinking of using 'long leg' and/or using their prominent family names to get into NDA should ask themselves serious questions. Cos the day of reckoning would surely come.
Ok,i now see the reason why Obasanjo went fetish and did enough jazz during civil war. I heard he used to command with strong jazz. Like everything turning dark all of a sudden,fighting enemies with talisman,etc
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by lastpage: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
edpunter:

Hey douche stop deceiving yourself with edited screenshot cos for Nigeria people no dey finish University with fake WAEC, abi the Buhari na saint? You as a citizen what have you gained so far from his regime? I'm so sure you will queue tonight to get petrol and still get home without electricity. Who will now Wail?

Hahhahaha! grin grin

You must think "self-induced poverty" runs in my family line, .......like it does in yours!

Abeg, use your time & resources productively (so you can prosper generously), instead of #WAILING all Day and Nightly.

"In the midst of PLENTY..... the FO.OLS still SUFFER".
tongue undecided undecided

Kontinue to #WAIL, you hear

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew by edpunter(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2016
lastpage:

Hahhahaha! grin grin

You must think "self-induced poverty" runs in my family line, .......like it does in yours!

Abeg, use your time & resources productively (so you can prosper generously), instead of #WAILING all Day and [b]Nightly.

"In the midst of PLENTY..... the FO.OLS still SUFFER".[/b] tongue undecided undecided

Kontinue to #WAIL, you hear

Lastpage!

refreshrate:
Ok so I'm commenting on this cos the wr3tch (an unfortunate or unhappy person) who posted it is trying to express himself.

Oga now that your life saver says that the subsidy thing won't be removed how do you feel with yourself?

You can see your stupidity has been pursuing you since a long time ago?

I'm coming to the post where you insulted yourself o Sebi you know how to type?

Olori buruku .

When he fired, you kept mute right? Mr. lastpage SHAME ON YOU.

I never replied your quotes to start with. If you know the meaning of prosperity you won't come on here after 24 hours and keep trolling on folks then insult their family's.

However, I took time to read few of your post and I understand your frustration on here, Nigeria is really tormenting you. Na wa sha, internet always bring unknown dudes to say what they like and in reality they go hiding. Wetin person no go see for nairaland. This will be my last time to reply internet trolls like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.