Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. (3790 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2016
Good morning guys
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by ajishomo: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Please I want to join...what do I need to do
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Exxkay(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2016
I can help you with the Laptop Power Bank, I have 2types am presently using. The small type and the big type.

Brilliantlights:

yes infact we do...here's one of our student by name Kolawole Oladapo AkA Mcfynest. you can chat him up. We actually have a group for our students on facebook, it's a closed group meant for only those who are our students. See it here Brilliantlightsmedia training support. So incase you were wondering if we are real or not.

For the whatsapp group, here is a screenshot.

These should let you know we are really serious people. If that's not enough, here's a link to our free ebook resource, it's a little old now, but still very much useful and it's free The Complete Fiverr Comprehensive Guide
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
We are back and better with a brand new shining website. Anyone not earning from fiverr now with our wide array of services is not ready to earn yet
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2016
I have heard a lot of people on fiverr looking for how to learn the services to offer on fiverr, not just that but develop skills that they use online and offline. Many who i have spoken to have complained of wanting to offer services that are not flooded and i direct them to our Website Design Training Packages and they are the better for it. Some who are great writers stuck with this thread, followed up and are using the info on the Article Writing package to rake in crazy money, those who are lovers of Colors, Designs and all that went with the Graphics Design and are glad they did. What are you waiting for when this is the Super Perfect time to join fiverr and Start Making Money.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
A recent project i turned down because i was too busy.. if you are doubting fiverr or what we can offer you...have a rethink

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
good evening people
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2016
It' another great morning. Join the train today and don't get left behind
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
hello everyone.. having a great evening?
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2016
good morning.. it's another great day. Contact me today to discover how you can start earning on fiverr now
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Want to learn how you can write articles, design graphics and websites for a living... then join us today!
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2016
good morning from everyone at Passionet integrated services
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Our website package is the latest and hottest selling package now.. . people are desperate to learn how they can design websites and earn on freelance websites online or as a contractor offline
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Get trained on how to design websites today and offer this unique service to a hungry market of business people in need of websites for their small businesses
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by jloe: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Hi Brilliantlight, please which is the most lucrative on fiverr and upwork.because I feel website design is not an everyday stuff for clients,what I mean is that,once a client has a website he is done,unlike article writing which is a continuous everyday stuff. I feel website designing is limited in terms of continuous request from client and I think it takes a lot of time designing.what do you think sir?
Also what do u think of graphic design?
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2016
lubbish
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2016
jloe:
Hi Brilliantlight, please which is the most lucrative on fiverr and upwork.because I feel website design is not an everyday stuff for clients,what I mean is that,once a client has a website he is done,unlike article writing which is a continuous everyday stuff. I feel website designing is limited in terms of continuous request from client and I think it takes a lot of time designing.what do you think sir?
Also what do u think of graphic design?

You have to think in terms of profitability and ability to scale up to even bigger charges. Some clients can pay $1000 to design, develop and maintain their website.. Sometimes even more depending on stuffs like number of pages, SEO, page customizations, hosting charges and so on. Article writing is cool... don't get me wrong but you have many sellers you have to please, many articles to write before you can make $500 let alone $1000...
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2016
your website is really loaded, www.wearepassionet.com ? I think the web design package will be very interesting cheesy
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2016
makeitsoon:
your website is really loaded, www.wearepassionet.com ? I think the web design package will be very interesting cheesy

Yes... Very very loaded that we made it in class sessions from how to build the websites to setting up your fiverr website design account, creating a portfolio for your service and getting buyers in.
This session format ensures there's no information overload and any question or problem can be easily clarified before moving on
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello guys, check out our website today. What we offer has never been offered before. Why not discover the tricks we are using to make tons of money everyday on fiverr. Many people avoid this thread because it requires that you pay to learn, but let's face it...if its not good enough then it's going to be free. You get the free info you want and make some change but our student get the real info and make more money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Doesn't St Louis Sugar Advertise? (PHOTO) / See This Modern Four Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Report Shows Bank Of Industry Employees Among Best Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.