Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. (3788 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Brilliantlightsmedia is now Passionet Integrated Services

Can i make money writing articles from home?

This is one question many skeptical people who want to start an online freelance business ask and i always tell them that it is very possible to start making money writing articles from home, however like most newbies later realize, it's one thing to know how to write and another thing to offer the service and be successful on fiverr.

Our world is over populated!.....not by humans but by words. Everyday, there is more than a Quadrillion or more words said and written by people from all tribes and races on the planet. There is a constant need to communicate as that is one of the most essential factor for our existence. It is who we are and it is what makes us living, breathing creatures. Individuals and businesses all over the world are striving daily to get the information they need to people out there and they are using every format possible. One of the most employed style which is fast gaining popularity is through writing articles.

This is the age of information and there is an ever increasing desperation to reach people about a new product, service, story, news or some helpful information. The internet provides one of the best sources to dissipate this information to a large audience as quick as possible. Most business men and women are too busy with actually spending their time trying to write articles so they outsource to people who they can be sure will give them the best job for a small fee while they go relax or focus on other aspects of their business. If you want to really make genuine money online, then it is only sensible to capitalize on this opportunity to present yourself as that person for the job.

When you imagine how much websites need to generate content daily just to get organic traffic or reach people quickly, then you would realize how huge this industry and the profitability from it is. In fact, this is an industry that yields billions of dollars on a daily basis. Article writing is a lucrative business and i want you to know that you can begin to make money once you join in today.

Article writing is just one of our other four highly-sought-after DIY video packages which include the super profitable website design, graphics design and social media management that you can begin to sell on fiverr from now. Don't fall in a ditch like many have trying to start freelancing on their own. Don't wait to be hard beaten to learn how to earn online, you may never come through just as many haven't and began to believe there is no money on the internet, just a bunch of lies internet marketers spread to sell information products

Moving on, What do you need to run this Business Successfully?

1. A PC

A laptop PC is most preferred because you would need to be portable to attend to orders from people all over the world. Your laptop should also boast a strong battery power because of the electricity problems still faced in this country. Nevertheless, you need a battery that can carry you through the minutes and hours of Research, Writing, Proofreading and Delivering your articles.

2. A Good Data connection

In the article writing business, you will need to first create an account on fiverr (Well shown in the video package). You will need a moderately stable internet connection to create an account on the platform. After registering and setting up your account with them, you will need your data connection up and doing when delivering your orders as most of these orders are timed based. So if you are still battling with opening a page when you still need to research for information on say '2016 women's fashion trends' while your order time which almost up, you can be sure to deliver late or even cancel it all together. And that's not considering the displeasure of the buyer which is not good for business. All round, any online business require a moderately stable data connectivity to run smoothly.

3. A thorough knowledge of what platform you are using, working with them.

Many people jump on fiverr to start selling their article services without taking into consideration that there are certain conditions and requirements that must be met first before even creating an account in the first place. I have heard a lot of noobies telling me they joined the platform but didn't make anything after the promise of financial wonders if they went there. I discovered some went there because they read some thread on Nairaland and thought it was easy as ABC or they felt, there's no need getting trained on writing 'common' articles on fiverr.

I am generous enough to sometimes visit the Fiverr profiles posted here and i find things like poor, blurry or copyrighted images used as display or profile pictures , profile descriptions that are horrible, with bad usage of English (and they claim to be article writers), their gigs have no effort put into them. Some just copy the titles of others word for word, the gig images are stock images or even horribly designed images, no effort at designing a unique, attractive image with the most basic design software like Adobe Photoshop. Some have no video even when fiverr states that videos sell their services a whooping 220% more. The usual excuse is i don't know how to create a gig video. Yet they never bother to learn how even when there are countless ways like using Camtasia, creating one on Animoto.com, Using the Videoscribe software and so on.. I also discover that their gig or service description would make a potential buyer shake his head in disbelief. These and so many other outrageous errors too numerous to mention here are direct products of lack of proper training and knowledge of what they are going into. You can never succeed in any business if you think it's zero capital and hence requires no effort in being trained or shown the way by other truly successful people.

Anyone who wishes to join the article writing business should at the very least get TRAINED on working with the websites that offer the freelance writing service. When you know what to do, it comes like second nature to you. Everything from creating accounts to delivering your service professionally would be so easy and you would be smiling to the bank everyday. If you also learn from your teacher well, you'd get to know how to get your funds here in Nigeria from the different platforms. I for one use Payoneer and its served me quite satisfactorily for years now.

So now you know it is possible to actually make money from writing articles on the internet from your living room. Don't be misled by people who have not been successful because they have refused to learn what to do, or applied it if they knew it or probably applied it but applied it the wrong way because they want to be masters over their teachers. Make up your mind to learn. Invest time, money and effort on it. Don't be the lazy johnny expecting manna from heaven but be the Article Writer who knows what he does and is proud to make real money offering one of the best and high quality article writing service on Fiverr and getting repeat buyers daily.

We have finally Created a Means for you to get started today, to get right into it without wondering how. Get the training among out other training offerings here Super Fiverr Training Service and become a part of our ever expanding social media pages on Facebook and Whatsapp where we mentor and help you grow on Fiverr. This we have been doing since May 2015!

However, we have produced this special package for those interested in joining this program. It is a super-packed step-by-step video guide tutorial that'll teach you all there is on generating income writing on fiverr. Here's an overview of the course outline:

Overview of Article Writing Training Program

Understanding The Article Writing Basics on Fiverr – Why Offer Article Writing Services.
The Article Writing Process – Step by Step Guide
Researching Topics and Keywords before Writing Your Contents
Two Effective Ways to Write Articles to Maximize Productivity
How to Expertly Structure Your Articles When Writing
Editing Your Articles Professionally
How to Check for Duplicate Contents on Your Article and Verify the Uniqueness the Guaranteed Way with Copyscape
How to Deliver Your Article Writing Jobs
How to get Repeated Orders and Triple Your Income
Learning Different Article Writing Sections: Writing Web Contents, Reviews and Press Releases
How to Effectively Promote Your Article Writing Service Online
How to receive your funds in Nigeria through Payoneer (Using your Payoneer Mastercard)

Your financial predicament today is dependent on these sort of opportunities you have seen in the past but refused to take action on. Here is another great and unique opportunity that you should grab hold off now. Do Not Miss Your Chance!

You can PM me on Whatsapp on 07066564342 if you have questions or drop them on this thread and i will do my best to answer or better still visit our website right now to start earning in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Beatzmaker: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks OP...iv been seeing some posts related to this brilliantlight on NL, read one post on article writing before too. i'd like to know more about you guys.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Beatzmaker:
Thanks OP...iv been seeing some posts related to this brilliantlight on NL, read one post on article writing before too. i'd like to know more about you guys.

Hello Bro, good afternoon. Brilliant Lights Media (now Passionet Integrated Services) is a media agency whose sole aim is to train people and help them start businesses in the field of media and ICT, that is why our slogan is 'so your skill will make a way'. Currently we are training people on earning by offering different services on fiverr.com. We ourselves sell on fiverr and survive on fiverr, so we want to reach out to other Nigerians who we are deeply troubled because hearing stories of what people go through to get jobs or how people are finding life really difficult, most especially in this time of economic depression, can be really hurting and we believe God has given us these skills so we can impart other people's lives too. That's why you see a lot of our adverts for people to get our training service for the four services we know Nigerians are making a killing selling online right now.

The article writing is basically the easiest to start, as it requires not much training and really profitable although the website designing is easily the highest profit making service right now, however i make bold to say you can be earning as much as $1000 every month from writing articles, press releases, product reviews and so on. However don't be overly money conscious when you come in or else you'll fail woefully as you won't be bothered about really satisfying your buyers and over-satisfying them. You can get complete info on the package here Article Writing Training for Fiverr

There is the Graphics Design Training at Graphics Design Training for Fiverr
There is the Website Design Training at Website Design Training for Fiverr
and the Social Media Management at Social Media Management Training for Fiverr

So these are our packages, and you can get anyone handed to you if you are in Lagos or Abuja or you can get any of them sent to you wherever you are. Where are you?
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Beatzmaker: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Hello Bro, good afternoon. Brilliant Lights Media is a media agency whose sole aim is to train people and help them start businesses in the field of media and ICT, that is why our slogan is 'so your skill will make a way'. Currently we are training people on earning by offering different services on fiverr.com. We ourselves sell on fiverr and survive on fiverr, so we want to reach out to other Nigerians who we are deeply troubled because of. Hearing stories of what people go through to get jobs or how people are finding life really difficult, most especially in this time of economic depression, can be really hurting and we believe God has given us these skills so we can impart other people's lives too. That's why you see alot of our adverts for people to get our training service for the four services we believe Nigerians are making a killing selling online right now.

The article writing is basically the easiest to start, as it requires not much training and really profitable, i make bold to say you can be earning as much as $1000 every month writing articles, press releases, product reviews and so on. However don't be overly money conscious when you come in or else you'll fail woefully as you won't be bothered about really satisfying your buyers and over-satisfying them. You can get complete info on the package here Article Writing Masterclass

There is the Graphics Design Training at Graphics Design Masterclass
There is the Website Design Training at Website Design Masterclass
and the Social Media Management at Social Media Masterclass

So these are our packages, and you can get anyone in a one-on-one training as well as the full package given to you if you are in Lagos or Abuja or you can get any of them sent to you whereever you are. Where are you?

Sorry i've been a little busy bro. Great job you guys are doing. I am interested in your program and i'd like to get trained. I've tried joining fiverr before from some stuffs i read here on Nl but to be honest, it was not fun. I just didn't feel bad cause i didn't invest anything. But i know inside me one can only get money if he's willing to spend. so i am willing to spend to be successful on fiverr. So what's the next step. Btw do you people have students who are really making it on fiverr?? undecided
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Beatzmaker:

Sorry i've been a little busy bro. Great job you guys are doing. I am interested in your program and i'd like to get trained. I've tried joining fiverr before from some stuffs i read here on Nl but to be honest, it was not fun. I just didn't feel bad cause i didn't invest anything. But i know inside me one can only get money if he's willing to spend. so i am willing to spend to be successful on fiverr. So what's the next step. Btw do you people have students who are really making it on fiverr?? undecided

yes infact we do...here's one of our student by name Kolawole Oladapo AkA Mcfynest. you can chat him up. We actually have a group for our students on facebook, it's a closed group meant for only those who are our students. See it here Brilliantlightsmedia training support. So incase you were wondering if we are real or not.

For the whatsapp group, here is a screenshot.

These should let you know we are really serious people. If that's not enough, here's a link to our free ebook resource, it's a little old now, but still very much useful and it's free The Complete Fiverr Comprehensive Guide

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Beatzmaker: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Brilliantlights:

yes infact we do...here's one of our student by name Kolawole Oladapo AkA Mcfynest. you can chat him up. We actually have a group for our students on facebook, it's a closed group meant for only those who are our students. See it here Brilliantlightsmedia training support. So incase you were wondering if we are real or not.

These should let you know we are really serious people. If that's not enough, here's a link to our free ebook resource, it's a little old now, but still very much useful and it's free The complete fiverr training guide

Wow OP i am impressed. Good morning. Nice job you guys are doing. Many people don't bother about their students and that's y i was skeptical. i don't think i nned to contact the guy. I actually downloaded the ebook. Its great thanks. I'll be getting the article training package since you said it's easiest to learn n do. How do i place my order?
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by AgoraRoad(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this thread is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.
I will make a new user group so only nairalanders will be apart of. here is my website. create an account and comment so i can add you.
Here is the link

http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=4bf723bae6a02268fb4f0b86c1512209
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Beatzmaker:

Wow OP i am impressed. Good morning. Nice job you guys are doing. Many people don't bother about their students and that's y i was skeptical. i don't think i need to contact the guy. I actually downloaded the ebook. Its great thanks. I'll be getting the article training package since you said it's easiest to learn n do. How do i place my order?

Good morning to you.To place an order is not difficult. Just click on the links to the packages i supplied earlier and then add to cart, then proceed to checkout, then you'll get to a page containing the bank details as well as your order number. You'll add the order number on your teller at the point of completing payment at the bank. The order number helps us track our registered students on the website. Contact me if you have any problem. My number is on the signature
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by tomisinobm(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Sir please add me to your whatsapp group 08115896401

Brilliantlights:

These should let you know we are really serious people. If that's not enough, here's a link to our free ebook resource, it's a little old now, but still very much useful and it's free The complete fiverr training guide
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Beatzmaker: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Good morning to you.To place an order is not difficult. Just click on the links to the packages i supplied earlier and then add to cart, then proceed to checkout, then you'll get to a page containing the bank details as well as your order number. You'll add the order number on your teller at the point of completing payment at the bank. The order number helps us track our registered students on the website. Contact me if you have any problem. My number is on the signature

Thanks
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by needinfo: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Your title says it all. Don't misled nairalander with this poo you called ultimate article writing. Info marketers with their same trick. They made it mouth watering as if that is how it is.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Beatzmaker:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2016
needinfo:
Your title says it all. Don't misled nairalander with this poo you called ultimate article writing. Info marketers with their same trick. They made it mouth watering as if that is how it is.

Mislead..a verb. Nairalanders..Plural. Learn your words properly. Is it now not obvious to the whole world you are a bad speller who probably had a bad time on fiverr delivering poor jobs, and when your ratings dropped and when no one was interested in buying from you again, you started calling other people scammers? I would be a fool to keep answering you after your gaffe's. Please leave fiverr and spend time on other cheap businesses that don't require effort or investment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
tomisinobm:
Sir please add me to your whatsapp group 08115896401

Hello Tomisin, the group is only open to interested participants and not people like the noisemaker above looking for free info on how to be successful on fiverr. We are very serious people there and we take our jobs on fiverr seriously. I add people up either after they are through with the training or intend getting the training. But for the second option, i add them up for a short grace period, atleast so they meet others there and confirm if they are making money or not before committing to getting trained.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
The easiest way to make money online nowadays is through freelancing, so forget those cheap scams and click to pay rubbish outthere and let me train you to join fiverr today. Send a mail to freejoe2020@ gmail.com or reach me on my number 070-66564342
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by kochees: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Mislead..a verb. Nairalanders..Plural. Learn your words properly. Is it now not obvious to the whole world you are a bad speller who probably had a bad time on fiverr delivering poor jobs, and when your ratings dropped and when no one was interested in buying from you again, you started calling other people scammers? I would be a fool to keep answering you after your gaffe's. Please leave fiverr and spend time on other cheap businesses that don't require effort or investment. Thank you

This is the best way to shut down a hater. Good job in between, keep it up
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2016
kochees:

This is the best way to shut down a hater. Good job in between, keep it up

Thanks bro.I really get angry and sad at lazy Nigerians who think they should handle business the way they handle other affairs in their life. I always tell people from the beginning, Fiverr is not a lazy mans business and i remind people coming in, if they can't handle it, please keep off. I don't need your money. I already live on freelancing and my offline businesses. Fiverr is not for everybody.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
get the article training package now...Its banging hot
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2016
cc Aleshsenior2000. Please read through and follow the links i have posted. Ensure you download the free Ebook. Will give you a full background knowledge of what fiverr is all about. Get back to me after.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Brilliantlights:
cc Aleshsenior2000. Please read through and follow the links i have posted. Ensure you download the free Ebook. Will give you a full background knowledge of what fiverr is all about. Get back to me after.
Thanks
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by joeace2020(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
It's amazing how many people are not using fiverr as a means of generating income in this country, and i think it's really bad considering how job hunting is what our youths are basically after rather than earning some good money from the comfort of their living room. Brilliant Lights Media is seeking to change the status quo and we will do it.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
There's so much money on fiverr. Shame only few people know and only few know and take it serious.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by bemagnify: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
so now how can one go abt it...pls i need comprehensive guide......here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com..... tnx in anticipation....
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
bemagnify:
so now how can one go abt it...pls i need comprehensive guide......here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com..... tnx in anticipation....

Just take your time and read through my posts on this thread. the link to the website as well as the link to the guide is here
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by bemagnify: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can I cntact U via whatsappp
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
bemagnify:
Can I cntact U via whatsappp

Yea sure...Heres my number 07066564342
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Come let us show you the way with fiverr..Forget what you invest and look at what you will learn, most of which you'll never find online.
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Can you make money online? Yes? Find out here
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
The services you will learn to offer on fiverr can be used to startup a small offline business
Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2016
If you want to keep doubting, then keep doubting

Re: Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. by Brilliantlights(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2016
Come in and get trained and stop the trial and error I see a lot of these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) / An App Thats Pays You For Just Doing Exercise,walking,moving From One Place / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.