Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) (54140 Views)

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2016
There have been various reactions ever since this photo hit the net, many believe that the
Sierra Leonean Minister of Local Government and Rural Development, Mrs Diane Konomanyi should have a nanny who takes care of the baby while she is busy with work, while many others have been praising her as a dutiful mother for taking time to back her own baby during office hours...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/photo-of-female-minister-backing-her.html?m=1

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by EgusiSoup: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by powerfulsettingz: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Woooow this is a mother

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by DanceVille: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2016
My Mother My Everything.. This is a typical example of a good Mother.

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by nairamaverick(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
I feel this is wrong. She's at work.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by yaqq: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
show off every where no b only naija

24 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by 1miccza: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Must we all want to show comments and display ITK. It's her choice and she doesn't want a nanny simple!! Na by force?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by kniru: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
mama ehh ***in sean tizzle's voice

3 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by AlexCk: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2016
The baby be like: what y'all looking at? ?, u haven't seen a woman carrying a babe bfor?? , ogas n madams, if u like my mum's wrapper, come n collect it. We hv a spare one. grin grin

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Ejemehn(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Did it ever cross anyone's mind that she could as well be in her private study/office at home?
#Think

37 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by rheether(f): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2016
African mothers are always punishing there kids. That child is probably suffocating.

4 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by DerKaiser: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Very cute baby.

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by zinachidi(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2016
how do we know that it isn't her study room or something that she is in.?

3 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2016
zinachidi:
how do we know that it isn't her study room or something that she is in.?
OP wrote while working

Honestly this is totally wrong,people praising her need Psych Eval...imagine if its a junior co-worker who did this,am sure the junior co-worker will be queried but because shes the oga at the top no one finds fault in it....

Your offices is not creche or daycare...always do the right thing

11 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2016
I don't see how this is a good thing. So why are other nursing mothers in cooperate organizations not allowed to take care of their kids while working?

As someone who volunteers to care for kids during my spare time, I know that you can not do meaningful work while doing it.

6 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2016
africans, if dem put wan old grandma una go complain, with the way that chair hand take pill, it looks like her personal study, but to think of it na siria leone anything can happen....

and by the way why dat pikin frown face even for d fat say na ontop big bombom dem put am.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Sparrow13: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
There is nothing wrong with this, all she want is the best for her child with all this funny news about nannies

2 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by cckris: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anyone against her can jump into the Atlantic ocean.

7 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
I think Nigeria needs that Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development

3 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by jashar(f): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
I Don't Think It's Professional.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Brigadier7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Could just be a publicity stunt! Africans complain too much
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by ejamahrandy: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
its alright

6 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by jeje123(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gud mama
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Sammyashol(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
President Buhari was in a meeting with all the governors, senators, MHR, FEC,NNPC directors and all fuel importers when the news came that central bank was being robbed...he said how is that possible when all the thieves are seated here with me? HAVE A NICE DAY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Jacko01: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fine baby... Wit all dese winch african nannies abeg back ur pikin well well

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by scachy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
yaqq:
show off every where no b only naija
Dolph Zigler everywhere grin grin
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by MadCow1: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is a testament to the strength of Women.

Somebody said this is wrong. I say its wrong only because we have been cultured to agree its wrong.

However, I suggest she keeps a Nanny close by that can take the kid away incase she has the needs to enter into a meeting.

I am one of the advocates for a baby friendly workplace environment.

4 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by gokay11(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Africa women are the best

3 Likes

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Sweetcollins: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Must we see it?
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Iprofit: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
I feel this is wrong. She's at work.
And so? Whats ur point
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by DICKtator: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Total hogwash!!!
Propaganda at its peak!!!
Trying to seek attention like 'Bubus government!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.