Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) (54150 Views)

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Lastanza: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op can tag it whatever but I think dis is not her office considering even her outfit. She appeared too casual for an official engagement. D sleeveless and rapper doesn't just add up.

The media can do anything to attract traffic to their site, even at their own detriment.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
amazing
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by farem: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
I feel this is wrong. She's at work.

How has this hindered her efficiency and delivery? So the baby supposed to have been left with an untrusted maid that would make the minister not fully present at her table.

If this pic is from Denmark, Germany or the state of carlifornia, the mentally-colonised lot would have hailed it.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
backing ur kid in an office without a wedding ring on..very impressive motherly trait undecided#nothingspecial
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by gbishman: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
God bless this mother, i wish all those mothers wanna be could see this and learn
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by purpledferanmi1: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:
I don't see how this is a good thing. So why are other nursing mothers in cooperate organizations not allowed to take of their kids while working?

As someone who volunteers to care for kids during my spare time, I know that you can not do meaningful work while doing it.
Mr right I disagree with ur assertion. Cos so the president who appointed her ain't complaining who are u to wail and besides what law forbade wat she did?
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by mysteryman2014: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
What is the big deal. Daily market woman back their children to their with their wares on the head does it make news no.

So why all the fuss
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by nairamaverick(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
farem:

How has this hindered her efficiency and delivery? So the baby supposed to have been left with an untrusted maid that would make the minister not fully present at her table.

If this pic is from Denmark, Germany or the state of carlifornia, the mentally-colonised lot would have hailed it.

Somethings are against work ethics, won't you complain if you are at the bank and the cashier is taking time to attend to her child's need.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by mysteryman2014: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
What is the big deal. Daily market woman back their children to the market their with their wares on the head does it make news no.

So why all the fuss
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by nairamaverick(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
dikamzy:
wrong ko
wrong ni

Somethings are against work ethics, won't you complain if you are at the bank and the cashier is taking time to attend to her child's need.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by nairamaverick(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
jidjoks:
... U GET MAMA SO ?

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by PEZMAN(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
And hope she won't crucify dose dat will wanna embrace dis act under her ministry sha
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by scalabanty: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/photo-of-female-minister-backing-her.html?m=1

[/quote]

for real, this is unofficial and unprofessional
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

And therefore should toss her baby, right?
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by smexy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
it is wrong in countries that hold inseparably to bureaucratic principles.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by farem: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

This is a minister's office . Almost having her privacy. As long as there's no state function, no problem. A cashier backing a baby shouldn't infuriate me as long as the baby would not significantly hinder her duties. I have seen bank customers causing serious distraction in the banking Hall. Mooreso, the baby may have some health challenge that's psychological that mothers presence can mitigate.

I am not advocating for this, but this one-off thing shouldn't cut the Mother's head. The baby is having the best while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by nairamaverick(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
And so? Whats ur point

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Emmahunk(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Complete definition of womanhood.
In Nigeria, the husband would have become full time house husband. Even a recent bread seller that has just stumbled on fame has already turned the husband to a nanny .
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by amiskurie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
Ode,na ur type dey marry olosho for club.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by rubyradiance(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

See why nigeria problems will never end,1st of all do u have any young minister of child bearing age? U are obviously d type that will not employ a pregnant woman because pregnancy is a disability,do ur findings her ministry will be d best in that country,

Moral lesson
A woman is multi tasking
Nursing a baby doesn't limit us
We are go getters anywhere,anytime,anyday

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Dhenz: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
rheether:
African mothers are always punishing there kids. That child is probably suffocating.

And you didn't suffocate when your own mum carried you? You come online n form what you 're not. Fake arse bitches every where.

1 Like

Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by hamzeiy: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
rheether:
African mothers are always punishing there kids. That child is probably suffocating.
suffocating ehm...see who they talk.you want form modern woman tchew...our bothers took us like that for years and yet we are here strong ,healthy and still breathing
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
In future he'll tell u guys he/she grew up in the state house! And have years of experience equal to his/her age in governance. Lord I need this kind of a woman for my kids.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nyceguy92: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

Yeah, I agree with you.
She is at work and does not need the distraction.
I am sure she has relatives who can stay with the baby while she is away.
We should not celebrate this...
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by vikeyz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
With wrapper? Wat happened to straps, ptchew
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by Nosnos(f): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
I see nothing wrong with it. My boss allowed me bring my baby to work said he doesn't like kids going to creche and when she's crying had to back her but most times she's at d rocker.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by catalan15(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
9ice job madam...
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by toprealman: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Woooow this is a mother
How many times did your mum pose for the camera whilst backing you? Any pic evidence?
This one Na serious wash wash!!!
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
There is a time and place for everything..
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
And so? Whats ur point

There is time and place for everything, thats her point.
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by EreluY(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=18pt]ENDTIME MOTHERING[/size]
Re: Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2016
rheether:
Is the child complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.