Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project (55181 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
BabaO2:

When dem no swear for am. And plus even, who she be?
Hahaha u sure say Dem no swear for am?
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
elampiro:

I guess you are joking. They kissed on their wedding day. Iara enjoyed it and she had to bend in ecstasy. You can also reason it that way.
How did u knw dat she enjoyed it?
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
dontel:

You are not good atall.lol
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by OtunbaDon(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Osho baba is not actually kissing he just pecked d damsel,the couple are 2 opposite things but wit
Money anything is possible,beauty n the beast
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by elampiro(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
How did u knw dat she enjoyed it?

When you see a woman stretching and bending you know she is enjoying kiss from her man.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by VickyRotex(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if i talk now,one yeye boy go send him senior go their yeye prison,but i no go talk,i go just comot all my clothes including my pant dey waka nakkeed up and down till vickyrotex, funjosh, eleko1, prettythicksme,rokiatu and all other bad belle people beg me to wear my clothes.

make all of una dey look me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

angry angry Yeyenatu!!! angry
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by olanje: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=NobleAngell post=43435821]Then you are yet to know the limits of money. Ever heard of trophy wife? U marry her for her beauty even though you know what she's after. She'll give you terms and u must comply.[/quote
You stil don't get his illustrations by the way, you sound lyka fish brainer
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=olanje post=43441007][/quote]And u sound brainless cos theres no such thing as 'fish brainer'.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by olanje: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
sketcherJ:
NobleAngell is right, guys check that picture very well, you can't call that a kiss..I think deep down , Lara is embarrassed being seen with oshiomole not to talk of kissing.. That was just a facade put up to ease baba osho's tension and the media attention
embarrassed? Why. Do nigerian youth keep showing how stupid and local they are on a public forum? What's so special about dis Iara girl for God sake. Inferiority complex and blackrace, smh
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by olanje: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=NobleAngell post=43441230]And u sound brainless.[/quote
] person u're noticed
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Malawian(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
when iyamo puff daddy go score goal nah?
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ojsmscom(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2016
OSHO NA TOTO GO KILL YOU
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by claremont(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
That doesn't look like a kiss. Its a side hug. Don't be surprised if that's the closest he can come to her. Can't u c how excited he looks giving her a hand shake.

She is his wife, get over it. She may be a trophy wife, but it's not a crime to marry a trophy wife. Ask Donald Trump e.t.c.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Irishrena1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Honestly I don't see the attraction in this union. Me thinks it's for the public and it has a time-span after which the contract can be reviewed.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Maski87: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is beauty and the beast
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by diva90: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
More like a peck than a kiss. I can only imagine how their sex life is.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Barney11: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
I tot she should be pregnant by now
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
idupaul:
May we never go through such suffering Iara is going through just so we can survive in life .. Iara I feel Ur pain
your mouth too bad. you be waffi?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by YabaLeftist: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided Tufiakwa!
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ikorodureporta: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin tht man de watch like Dina Melaye grin
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by tpiar: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Her hair stylist is good, nice advert.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by tpiar: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
@ topic

Misleading headline.

Check their wedding photos for the real thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.