Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project (55178 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Lovexme(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
He was probably kissing her on her cheek or whispering into her ear.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by demarc001: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Him wife, him property
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Johnny19: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria's version of beauty nd d horrible beast
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2016
sarzwizard:

Madam
The ugliest thing in the world is a beautiful woman without brains or courage to know that (beauty) is nothing more than an accident
Oga
That's not how the dictionary defined ugliness and beauty. So what makes you think you can use bitterness and frustration to redefine these words?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by amunkita(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2016
That ain't kiss, that is ear play..
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Marriage of Convenience
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ibabz(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2016
You mean his imported wife?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by haibe(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
That doesn't look like a kiss. Its a side hug. Don't be surprised if that's the closest he can come to her. Can't u c how excited he looks giving her a hand shake.

Then u are yet to know the power of money
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by donlarbito(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Get sense man
rattlesnake:
Love of money is the beginning of zombies
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Deen77: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Dino see love.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by billyG(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Haters can keep on hating osho's sleep well @ night. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by tatucci: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2016
kiss ke.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by alaskido(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2016
If Osho fit marry this kind fine girl then me I go fit marry angel now cheesy grin
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ilyas26(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
See how the gal dey avoid the man Dracula face
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by piagetskinner(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Oh father! Oh Daughter!
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2016
haibe:

Then u are yet to know the power of money
Then you are yet to know the limits of money. Ever heard of trophy wife? U marry her for her beauty even though you know what she's after. She'll give you terms and u must comply.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ehix89(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
deewhone:
Honestly speaking, it still baffles me
stop baffling dear i've seen uglier men with more beautiful husbands,this life isn't mathematics 1+1 is not always equal to 2,,,its jzt lyf 4 u
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by topkuma(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
this is 3much,osho vs kim kadashian, the beautiful and beast
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by BabaO2: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
That doesn't look like a kiss. Its a side hug. Don't be surprised if that's the closest he can come to her. Can't u c how excited he looks giving her a hand shake.
When dem no swear for am. And plus even, who she be?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by mamawin(f): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I want people who love kissing to answer this.
Do you get your partners saliva in your mouth when you guys kiss ??
If your partner fills a cup with his/her saliva, would you drink it ??
who is this funny dude?
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2016
If they love each other.

Guess that's all that matters. smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by delishpot: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
I like this Lara Oshiomhole. One day we will sit and chat. Family day out with the Oshiomholes
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by sexyglow(f): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2016
This woman's name is Iara pronounced ( Iyara) not Lara
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by oodua1stson: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2016
It should be a punishable crime if oshomole is the only one kpanshing this babe
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by elampiro(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:

I guess you are joking. They kissed on their wedding day. Iara enjoyed it and she had to bend in ecstasy. You can also reason it that way.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by mariamadenle(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Beauty and da Beast
Season 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by BABANGBALI: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
if i talk now,one yeye boy go send him senior go their yeye prison,but i no go talk,i go just comot all my clothes including my pant dey waka nakkeed up and down till vickyrotex, funjosh, eleko1, prettythicksme,rokiatu and all other bad belle people beg me to wear my clothes.

make all of una dey look me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by BabaO2: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Then you are yet to know the limits of money. Ever heard of trophy wife? U marry her for her beauty even though you know what she's after. She'll give you terms and u must comply.
Terms not to do what?, it is not easy and it is not even possible. Everybody feels, not to talk of two married adults living together.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Brainardc(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Hiaaaaaaaan
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Orikinla(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
. Na Comrade Oshio Baba dey knack his fine wife Iara every day and you dey whine on Nairaland. Go marry your own. I dey knack my own fine sweet nineteen and as I dey fire, she no dey tire. grin. Iara did not marry Comrade Oshio for his money, but she is God sent to him. Almighty God can give any of His millions of beautiful daughters to any man to love and marry and you cannot query God. Iara is a world class beauty who can attract men who are 1000 times richer than Comrade Oshio Baba. But she chose to humble herself and marry him. In 1992, in my 20s, without any invitation, a beautiful German blonde came into my life after a young neighbour she met at the beach on Victoria Island told her about me. She came from a comfortable family in Munich and I was a very poor artist then. Even before her, an older woman, a beautiful half caste was driving all the way from upscale Ikeja GRA to downtown Shomolu to see me. Okay, I am very handsome, very romantic gifted artist and poet. But there are thousands of very hansome rich men they could go to, but they chose me. There is true love and money cannot buy it, except a pure heart which only Almighty God can give.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Babyphinas(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by dontel(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
You are not good atall.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.