Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian (2338 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Since the story of Ese broke out there has been such a huge outcry and rage leading to many commentators coming hard on Islam and northerners. I believe the outcry was this huge because the supposed abducted was not a SOUTHERNER. All over southern Nigeria and the middle belt it's common to see 13 14 15 year olds having sex, getting pregnant and giving birth . The society turns its face and the parents are too ashamed to cry out . It's common to see 13 14 15 year olds having boyfriend and all the parents will say is " don't get pregnant ooo" and if it eventually leads to pregnancy they keep quiet and nurse their shame in secret. In all our tetiary institutions it's common to see students sent to school living as couple , is fornication no longer a sin in Christianity? Have the society come to accept fornication?
The situation in the north where young girls are married off once they attain puberty is to guide against immoral acts of fornication , have we southerners lost our moral consciousness ? Most of these young girls are only betrothed and in most cases there is no sex until they are fully matured , that is not to say all such relationship are devoid of sex but majority keep their batrothed with their mother's/grandmothers for grooming . Besides betrothing is very much practiced in the South too. I have seen many instances where young bethrothed or married northerners go on to complete their education before settling for married life so it doesn't mean the education of the girl stops.
The hue and cry over this case has made it impossible to even know the true story because the southern controlled media have been awash with many wrong information on the story and as such most comments on the issue has been biased.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by BiafranPrince: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Stop encouraging the breeding of paedophiles, terrorist in chief is a paedophile, Sanusi, Yerima, Emir of Nupe or what is that his title, then now Yunusa.

These men lick their lips on seeing underage Christian gals, let them do to their own kind who cares, when they cross boundary and try it, if I catch any of them alive, I cut off his prick and rub salt n pepper on the cut.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by DrLee(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
I'm not sure this op is not a paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Stop encouraging the breeding of paedophiles, terrorist in chief is a paedophile, Sanusi, Yerima, Emir of Nupe or what is that his title, then now Yunusa.

These men lick their lips on seeing underage Christian gals, let them do to their own kind who cares, when they cross boundary and try it, if I catch any of them alive, I cut off his prick and rub salt n pepper on the cut.

Nonsense

You mean to say there are no peodophilic old men in the South? You need to see all the reports of rape of minors and see that almost all reported cases occured in the north.
Answer this was /is betrothal not practiced in the south?
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by cckris: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Christians ARE NOT TAUGHT to marry minors. NEVER.

Like this nonsense CELEBRATED in Kano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Iykopeee: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:

If you don't have anything to say just leave the thread, many of your fathers are guilty of raping young girls and blaming the devil for it.

Sharrap. Seek peoples consent before u embark on ur madness and stop giving the world useless instances to rationalise ur paedophilic trait.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:

If you don't have anything to say just leave the thread, many of your fathers are guilty of raping young girls and blaming the devil for it.
Op, may God bless you for this thread. I once read a story here in Nairaland of a father who was shocked to have found that his 10yrs old daughter was deflowered, and they are southerners. All I'm saying is pedophilia is not restricted to the north alone, its a global problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by jane0000(f): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:

IPOB/IPOD,so for ur village dis is how two married people look like abi Receive sense biko. Mtcheww.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:

tell me, were you there when the guy married that baby? Stop peddling lies okay?
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by jane0000(f): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Paedophile has nothing to do with religion or region,it happens every where including South.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by AustineE1: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
The truth is that in the south paedophilia is a crime,not just against the law but also against humanity. Imagine a baby of 13yrs getting married,this explains why you have the worst case of girl child education in the north of Nigeria than any other part of Africa.
You also failed to mention that hospitals in the north are littered with little girls who are IVF patients.The truth is that if Nigeria must be,then every region must be ready to move on with the rest of the developed world.
Why must others constantly suffer from the crude way of a particular region. Its nt just about Islam(though with its own limitatns),its all about the way of life of a core Northerner,high illiteracy levels,insurgency,Alamajiri explosion,child marriage,polio,religious and ethnic crisis,Fulani gun men etc
It can only get worst,unless there is a willingness by all to stop this trend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by jane0000(f): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:

tell me, were you there when the guy married that baby? Stop peddling lies okay?
Don't mind the Ipob tout.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Iykopeee:

Sharrap. Seek peoples consent before u embark on ur madness and stop giving the world useless instances to rationalise ur paedophilic trait.

Do you seek the consent of the parents of the girl you are having sex with or is fornication no longer a sin in christiandom? The case is simply an elopment and not abduction .The spoilt child and failure of her parent to properly guide her leads to this situation. The foolish girl kept you are here defending is she a virgin before meeting YUNUSA? Was she not reported to have willingly followed him?
Don't mention me with insults again or I come after you

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Don't mind the Ipob tout.
My sister i tire for their matter ooo.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:

It's called betrothal and sex is not necessary until she is matured . This is a system that is practiced in the south also so what is the hue and cry about
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by yomalex(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
I just imagined what if yinusa was a southerner and ese was a hausa/fulani what would have happened?
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by ahmadgulam(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Nonsense
You called this "Breeding of paefophiles"? But what do you the camping and preganeting of minors(baby factory) which is widely spread in ur region? Infact I blame that Yunusa for allowing that stink ugly black girl into his life.!!!
BiafranPrince:
Nonsense

Most of ur christain girks are ugly and have been poke mostly at the tender age from their father while living in a single room in face me i face you compund.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by jane0000(f): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Nonsense
IPOB that Emir of Nupe u just mention,hope u will be able to defend urself when call upon cause that man no they take nonsense from anyone. For your information,he is a retired army officer and has 3 General n colonel presently in Nigeria Army. Many of you think nairaland is invincible abi?if I wana put you in trouble now, just 2minute walk to d next door will reset your brain for rest your life. Be careful of what u said in public without concrete evidence. As for FFK that say trash about the man,His children are on the matter.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:

It's called betrothal and sex is not necessary until she is matured . This is a system that is practiced in the south also so what is the hue and cry about

Practiced in the South?

Maybe by your fellow paedophiles who migrated from North to South.

I can't even imagine what would have happened if me or any of my family members bring such a girl home with or without her parent's consent. But i'm sure thr girl will definitely be bundled back to the hole where she came from. This is despite our Muslim background

@ ahmadgulam, i'm not surprised you northerners see nothing in abducting a 14 year old girl. Paedophilia has always been a northern way of life. I don't blame you though, I blame the idiot Lugard who put us in the same country.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Iykopeee: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:

Do you seek the consent of the parents of the girl you are having sex with or is fornication no longer a sin in christiandom? The case is simply an elopment and not abduction .The spoilt child and failure of her parent to properly guide her leads to this situation. The foolish girl kept you are here defending is she a virgin before meeting YUNUSA? Was she not reported to have willingly followed him?
Don't mention me with insults again or I come after you

I said shut the hell up u damned swine. Are u trying to make a filthy case for some1 who abducted a girl to a distant land, abused her sexually, married her without parental consent and got her pregnant? And to realise u have the effrontery to cite instances to morally justify such abuse is notin but a tastament of ur own lifestyle.

Despicable savage
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Harbioollah:

Practiced in the South?

I can't even imagine what would have happened if me or any of my family members bring such a girl home with or without her parent's consent. But i'm sure thr girl will definitely be bundled back to the hole where she came from. This is despite our Muslim background

@ ahmadgulam, i'm not surprised you northerners see nothing in abducting a 14 year old girl. Paedophilia has always been a northern way of life. I don't blame you though, I blame the idiot Lugard who put us in the same country.

A little history will help you here. Do you know there are still forced martiages in the south ? You won't know cos you don't read. The library will help you.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by jane0000(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Harbioollah:

Practiced in the South?

Shataap there. It's not up to 3weeks when a Southerner ("Mobil oil) worker rape 13years old girl and heaven did fall. Mind u,we ain't saying what Yunus did was right but it happens every where.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
AustineE1:
The truth is that in the south paedophilia is a crime,not just against the law but also against humanity. Imagine a baby of 13yrs getting married,this explains why you have the worst case of girl child education in the north of Nigeria than any other part of Africa.
You also failed to mention that hospitals in the north are littered with little girls who are IVF patients.The truth is that if Nigeria must be,then every region must be ready to move on with the rest of the developed world.
Why must others constantly suffer from the crude way of a particular region. Its nt just about Islam(though with its own limitatns),its all about the way of life of a core Northerner,high illiteracy levels,insurgency,Alamajiri explosion,child marriage,polio,religious and ethnic crisis,Fulani gun men etc
It can only get worst,unless there is a willingness by all to stop this trend.

You forgot to mention that almost all cases of rape of minors occur in the south. You didn't mention teenagr harlots all over the south or the various baby factories littering the south that uses your girls. One thing many of people mix up is whether ese eloped or was abducted and until the real story of her moment from bayelsa to Kano is known everyone is just saying what they don't know about or were you there when ese was abducted. The parents of course did not approve of the relationship because the guy was a poor northern Muslim guy ,if it were a dangote son that the girl eloped with im sure the parent would have called it love.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Iykopeee:

I said shut the hell up u damned swine. Are u trying to make a filthy case for some1 who abducted a girl to a distant land, abused her sexually, married her without parental consent and got her pregnant? And to realise u have the effrontery to cite instances to morally justify such abuse is notin but a tastament of ur own lifestyle.

Despicable savage

Was it elopment or abduction .were you there when he abducted her? You are killing yourself on common heresay. The parents of course didn't approve of the relationship because the guy was a poor northern Muslim guy ,if it were a son of dangote you all will say it's love or if it were a southern Christian you would say it's love conveniently overlooking her age
Don't mention me with insults again or I come after you .last warning . Make your points without insults
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by belloabd1914(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Iykopeee:

Who be this foolish man wey they quote me? U drink acid this morning? Abi i resemble ur papa wey use islam swear for u?
guy receive sense, since u no get an atom of sense. Y involving Islam in ur insult, abeg subscribe 1k sense.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Iykopeee: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:

Was it elopment or abduction .were you there when he abducted her? You are killing yourself on common heresay. The parents of course didn't approve of the relationship because the guy was a poor northern Muslim guy ,if it were a son of dangote you all will say it's love or if it were a southern Christian you would say it's love conveniently overlooking her age
Don't mention me with insults again or I come after you .last warning . Make your points without insults

May ur own daughter @ 13 elope with an adult who gets her pregnant while u justfiy same as morally right the way have u done here. Bye bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Who Owns 5 Mansions In Lekki Over Wire Transfer - Photo / The Bitter Truth You Must Know Before You Become A Yahoo Boy / Breaking News: Damilila Toromade Jailed 3 Years For Cutting Housewife’s Neck....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.