Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian (2341 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Rolings:
Since the story of Ese broke out there has been such a huge outcry and rage leading to many commentators coming hard on Islam and northerners. I believe the outcry was this huge because the supposed abducted was not a SOUTHERNER. All over southern Nigeria and the middle belt it's common to see 13 14 15 year olds having sex, getting pregnant and giving birth . The society turns its face and the parents are too ashamed to cry out . It's common to see 13 14 15 year olds having boyfriend and all the parents will say is " don't get pregnant ooo" and if it eventually leads to pregnancy they keep quiet and nurse their shame in secret. In all our tetiary institutions it's common to see students sent to school living as couple , is fornication no longer a sin in Christianity? Have the society come to accept fornication?
The situation in the north where young girls are married off once they attain puberty is to guide against immoral acts of fornication , have we southerners lost our moral consciousness ? Most of these young girls are only betrothed and in most cases there is no sex until they are fully matured , that is not to say all such relationship are devoid of sex but majority keep their batrothed with their mother's/grandmothers for grooming . Besides betrothing is very much practiced in the South too. I have seen many instances where young bethrothed or married northerners go on to complete their education before settling for married life so it doesn't mean the education of the girl stops.
The hue and cry over this case has made it impossible to even know the true story because the southern controlled media have been awash with many wrong information on the story and as such most comments on the issue has been biased.
Idiot, shut up, your fellow pedophile, kidnapped, married and impregnated a minor without her parents consent and u still dey talk. If minors in d south are having sex is it d same as what ur yunusa did. He should be severely punished oloriburuku
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by tosin2013: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Op u are on point.

The only problem with the story is the fact that the mother was refused custody of the girl despite repeated attempts.

Other than that, its simply a love story gone wrong!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
juncheng:

Idiot, shut up, your fellow pedophile, kidnapped, married and impregnated a minor without her parents consent and u still dey talk. If minors in d south are having sex is it d same as what ur yunusa did. He should be severely punished oloriburuku

Did YUNUSA kidnap her or the girl epoled with him.
So you don't see anything wrong with minors having sex and having babies in the south ,what has happened to you so called southern Christian ,that you now accept fornication as normal , ain't you all ashamed ?
When people like you make comments as you have and start with insults one can deduce how shallow your brains is and should not expect anything meaningful to come out of your brains. Since you have insulted me has it washed away what happened to ese or has your bank account been credited in sure you will swallow your words when you know the real story and not the story your brain has been programmed to accept.
Don't include insulting words when quoting me or I come after you . Make your points without insults

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by BiafranPrince: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
IPOB that Emir of Nupe u just mention,hope u will be able to defend urself when call upon cause that man no they take nonsense from anyone. For your information,he is a retired army officer and has 3 General n colonel presently in Nigeria Army. Many of you think nairaland is invincible abi?if I wana put you in trouble now, just 2minute walk to d next door will reset your brain for rest your life. Be careful of what u said in public without concrete evidence. As for FFK that say trash about the man,His children are on the matter.

Getaway from here and disappear into your land of paedophiles. Men who lust for little underage girls.

If zoo was a serious place, paedophilia carries a weighty jail sentence and their eyes for clear, but since their CIC is also a paedophile, why won't ordinary Keke maruwa engage in his own.

Bastard paedophiles everywhere.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Rolings: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Iykopeee:

May ur own daughter @ 13 elope with an adult who gets her pregnant while u justfiy same as morally right the way have u done here. Bye bye.

I will never abandon my parental responsibilities to my children like ese parents did to her that made her find love in a northerner and at such an age . This girls mother sells food and has many customer why yunusa. Before their elopment it is said that the girl frequents his room which same mother allows her 13year old into a man's room all in the name of selling food. we all know how promiscous many young sothern girls are and most start having sex before 13 so if you won't take care if your child to the extent that you will use her for child labour then whatever happens to her is caused by your irresponsibility.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by cckris: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:

tell me, were you there when the guy married that baby? Stop peddling lies okay?
More pictures, if you argue too much I can upload videos

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:

More pictures, if you argue too much I can upload videos
When did Pakistanis become Nigerians
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by cckris: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:

When did Pakistanis become Nigerians
show you're picture, make I see whether you be male, female, or, transgendered.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by sneezeemek(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
IPOB that Emir of Nupe u just mention,hope u will be able to defend urself when call upon cause that man no they take nonsense from anyone. For your information,he is a retired army officer and has 3 General n colonel presently in Nigeria Army. Many of you think nairaland is invincible abi?if I wana put you in trouble now, just 2minute walk to d next door will reset your brain for rest your life. Be careful of what u said in public without concrete evidence. As for FFK that say trash about the man,His children are on
the matter.
c'mon go get a life...which kind stupid emir of Nupe tell him to go to hell and u can as well follow him..who cares if he is d retired arc-Angel Micheal? just like nobody cares if u choose to worship him all your life
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:

show you're picture, make I see whether you be male, female, or, transgendered.
Oh i initially thought you were someone who deserved my time, but unfortunately you are not worth responding to. Go get a life banza dan akuya.
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by carinmom(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Getaway from here and disappear into your land of paedophiles. Men who lust for little underage girls.

If zoo was a serious place, paedophilia carries a weighty jail sentence and their eyes for clear, but since their CIC is also a paedophile, why won't ordinary Keke maruwa engage in his own.

Bastard paedophiles everywhere.

You forgot to add baby factories everywhere undecided
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by cckris: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:

Oh i initially thought you were someone who deserved my time, but unfortunately you are not worth responding to. Go get a life banza dan akuya.
haka ni?
Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by ahmadgulam(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I am just a passer by!!!

Re: Ese Oruru : There Would Have Been No Outcry If Yunusa Was Southerner / Christian by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
yomalex:
I just imagined what if yinusa was a southerner and ese was a hausa/fulani what would have happened?
The case doesn't necessary has to do with region. That most part of the north practice early marriage, little children having sex at little age doesn't make it right. That the there are cases of under age girls having sex doesn't mean it is right also. Most persons frown at the way the child was kidnapped . Inspite of the outcry be most NGO including the current first lady against early marriage, it is still being practiced till date especially in the north because it is high over there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian slayqueen Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By yahoo guys. / Top 10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria / Prison Break: 31 Prisoners Escape As Heavily Armed Gunmen Hijack Prison Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.