Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas (2225 Views)

Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria / Contacts Of Base Oil Dealers In Nigeria. / Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by lordkrato(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
For those who deal seriously in this sector,i wud like you 2 know that i have got pms,crude oil(bonny light,aqua light and vocadoes)and also nnpc allocation for lpfo.intrested persons should call 08032386047.
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by MEmmanuel: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
Dear Sir,

If you have a very serious demand for BLCO, FLCO or AGO.
Contact me asap.
We do TTT, TTO, FOB, and CIF.

Thank you,
EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by yeye4live(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2011
@poster d last time u were hear to post trash like this,u were fiting wit pple hear,i hope dis one s real now
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by lordkrato(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
yeye4live:

@poster d last time u were hear to post trash like this,u were fiting wit pple hear,i hope dis one s real now

The fact that i tried to educate chingo_anyi does not concern people who don't know the full story,also you should look at the post,2009??so think before you call things trash,thank you.
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by boles80sg(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2011
I ve a serious buyer that his ready to pay. Let me knw if ur business is genuine.send info to 08038496950
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by yeye4live(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2011
@ poster.dont crucify me, i just hate fightin here dats it
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by jhayluz: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2011
Oil business is all about the right connection, none of the people here can say he is a direct sela, but when you have a good link then you are on the right track. I have link to genuine sellers in this business and i can boast of it anytime anyday,

for BLCO, FLCO(Forcados), ALCO(Aqualite), AGO, BLACK OIL, PMS and DPK.
on TTO, TTT, CIF, ROB and even trucking, then all you have to do is just call-08131244776

We are experienced in this business and even organise training for individuals who are thinking of goin into oil business as a facilitator, all that is needed is understanding the terrain and knowing the terms used, when to use dem how to use dem and how to get the right link, if we train you on how to facilitate oil deals then your job seeking is over.

for more info on the training, just call - 08131244776 or send a mail to jhado4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by yeye4live(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^ u too dat comes hear everytime to post ur dead link,re u not d one dat chino_anyi n litle was fiting here one day, i dont just belive all of u in nairaland, its only 1percent hear dat re wort it
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by lordkrato(m): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2011
^^chino_anyi is basically a tout and an ill mannered dude check all his posts and you'll see, truth is most peeps here are not worth the stress,
Re: Serious Dealers In Oil And Gas by epsonlinks: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Entertain? / Heat Press Machines And Inflatable Swimming Pools For Sale / Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.