Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Make Cake Fondant At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Cake Fondant At Home (1375 Views)

Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing. / How To Make Cake In A Sandwich Toaster / The Best And Easiest Fondant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cake Fondant At Home by Twinkie8: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
You don't need to spend money on already made cake fondants, if you can bake, why not make this easy fondant to beautify your lovely cake. You need that little savings running. I got this recipe from “The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible" by Lindy Smith. I bought it on Amazon. I also bought The Wilton Cake Decorating Student Kit. It has a lot of items you'll need for basic cake decorating. Pls invest in books, tools and online information. Even if you won't bake for others, at least, you can bake for yourself and family. Just make out time and start with decorating cupcakes, cookies and small cakes.

Complete Fondant Recipe With Pictures at the source:
http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2013/06/simple-fondant-recipe-by-ahdaisy-jayde.html

(1) (Reply)

This Poisonous Adder Snake Was Caught In My Backyard And See What Happens Next / 6 Disgusting But Nutritious Foods Eaten By Chinese People (pictures) Warning!! / English Name Of Yeeye Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.