Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free (1687 Views)

Kylie Jenner Picks Up Her "Push Present" $1.4 Million Ferrari (see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by J8520456: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Tonto Dikeh
Actress shows off her 'push' present and is still smoke free[/size]

She was known to be a chain smoker, and recently attributed how she quit smoking to the prayers of Synagogue prophet, T.B. Joshua on the church's Christian television station, Emmanuel TV

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has showed off some of her newly acquired jewelries, thanks to the thoughtfulness of her sweet husband, Oladunni Churchill.

She displayed the items which were a necklace and a silvery wrist-watch on her Instagram page in a post where she wrote, "Thanks to my Olowo Ori Mi (MRX), Love you so much..And my Beautiful Aunty Nike (Aka woman with a golden heart) for helping with the pick out of my PushPresent.."

Dikeh, who just had her baby in the United States mid February has been in an elated mood since becoming a mother.
To show her excitement when she had the child which she named 'Baby X' though traditionally named, Omodayo, she wrote, “Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man. I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel, it’s super awesome. I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby."The actress is actually in a turn around mode.

She was known to be a chain smoker, and recently attributed how she quit smoking to the prayers of Synagogue prophet, T.B. Joshua on the church's Christian television station, Emmanuel TV. The fourteen year old ‘love of her life’ came to an end in the year 2012 demonstrating that the prayers of the prophet truly helped her to quit the bad habit for good.

In 2005, she competed against other contestants in a reality TV show titled 'The Next Movie Star'. In the competition, she ended up being the first runner up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by BLINGZ88: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Money
Re: Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by GEJ2019(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Gud,like dem how do I verify they r nt d fake ones
Re: Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
eeehn eeehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by moutew: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Tonto Dikeh Actress Shows Off Her 'push' Present And Is Still Smoke Free by Flexherbal(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
What money can do!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time / Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini / OMG! Nollywood Star Goes To The Gym Without Undies, Flaunts Veejay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.